Pouya

What are the practical implication of Love?

8 posts in this topic

After Love part 2, which kinda focused on the brutal nature of it, I'm really confused about what Love means in life.

I mean, if there is a revolution, if there is a war, if there are crime and rape and murder, wouldn't we consider them a form of Love too? Then what should we do about it?

@Pouya practical? You're asking how to put this infinite insight into a box so your ego can digest it. Practicality is but one lens you use, and it's a selfish lens constructed around your own survival. You must remove Love of its qualities in order to see it through this lens. Love ain't practical. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

2 hours ago, TheAvatarState said:

@Pouya practical? You're asking how to put this infinite insight into a box so your ego can digest it. Practicality is but one lens you use, and it's a selfish lens constructed around your own survival. You must remove Love of its qualities in order to see it through this lens. Love ain't practical. 

Nope ?

I guess you existing in the first place is pretty practical.

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

55 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

Nope ?

♥️?

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

The more you realize everything is Love, the less you judge, the less you criticize, the less you fear, the less you worry, the more you flow with life, the happier you become, the better things unfold for you, the less depressed life makes you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.