Porphyry Fedotov

The metaphysics of dream

6 posts in this topic

I think it's a very important (foundational even) topic to expound upon. What is dreaming exactly and why do we dream? How can we use it for our spiritual growth? We spend one-third of our life in a dreaming state. Basically every day we routinely experience an altered state of consciousness. Isn't it amazing?  The tremendous significance of good sleep for a healthy life is well-researched by brain scientists. Also, there're a lot of legit spiritual practices based on dreaming state. Tibetan Dream Yoga, Toltec art of dreaming (described by C. Castaneda) just to name a few.

Yeah and talk about lucid dreaming. Make this motherfucker 4 hours long Leo, real juicy. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

Sooooo juicy!

Been on the healing journey for 5 committed years: traumas, deep wounds, negative beliefs, emotional blockages, internal fragmentation, blocked chakras, tight muscles, deep tensions, dysfunctional relationship dynamics. --> Check out my posts for info on how to heal:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82579-what-causes-anhedonia-how-can-it-be-cured/?page=2#comment-1167003

what is a dream more than an untamed projection of your reality and personality itself?

+1

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~!