JonasVE12

How to plant seeds in people

8 posts in this topic

How to present the path to truth to people in the best way possible that evokes a genuine interest in truth for truth’s sake. Not for their ego. 

And I mean planting seeds in people who are already looking for something more than their current experience. I find it difficult to make people identify even 5% of the significance of this work.

Be a role model. Be someone who they think they might want to be. Show, don't tell. When they are ready, they will ask.

@JonasVE12 It's super hard to even explain this stuff to people, I've tried it myself and failed 99% of the time. This requires a person to already have enough consciousness to even begin with. So I might not bother to even talk about it. It's also abstract as fuck. I would have to teach it to people for like 3 months straight to even get them even started on the theory, but then again they have their lives, their problems, their interests etc. You can't make people awoke, they have to awake on their own.

My tip would be just concentrate on your own inner work, and if they come - they come.

Mahadev

Don't try to do that. Just be what you truly are. That's it. 

When egos are lashing out and there's no one to mirror that back it confuses them.

Sailing on the ceiling 

4 hours ago, inFlow said:

It's super hard to even explain this stuff to people

Perhaps because "this stuff" is not meant to be explained.

We all try though haha.

It's Love.

I guess it's an act out of selfless love. I would only talk to people about these things if I sense they are open to it. I won't force anything. But in general, people don't question their assumptions and beliefs, and so they think they are fine as they are which creates problems on collective lvl. People need to be guided using whatever way. The goal justifies the means I guess. You could say that everything is okay as it is. And yes it is, but I'm talking in function of society. And yes, only real change can come from collective action. It would be naieve to say that I'm actually contributing to raising consciousness collectively by playing jesus lol.

It's an inner journey, so I can only point at something, and hope that they get some 'aha' moment that spraks curiousity, so they go look for it on their own. It can start with simpel self-actualization concepts, and from there it can grow into more serious practices. They all don't know what is possible because they never took the time to learn about this thing we call life. If you are naturally curious, you learn a lot by doing research on your own. That stimulates your creativity and vision. I hope I can use that to my advantage and stimulate people to grow into their potential and elevate suffering. It just a way of expressing love I guess. It's selfless. It's okay either way. Only trying with people that are close to me tho. I'm not going to go through life being all serious and do this with everyone I come across lol. Gotta keep it light and amusing.

Edited by JonasVE12

Planting seeds is simple, speak the truth.

B R E A T H E