Forestluv

Trump is Not Well

187 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

@DrewNows None of the info I presented were about attachments--just the opposite. The character in the story (movie) was not attached to any of her behaviors, not even when she defended her friend, which of course impressed me that there is such a person. But, that's just a movie. When I reflect back into my life, I suspect I've met such ppl. I feel it's such a honor and privilege just to see someone like that. (❤️)

i don't understand what you mean. Im saying meanings are created based off what we see/interpret as being a reflection of our attachment/identity. Does this make sense? 

Would you like to elaborate on the behavior thing? I am not sure i know what movie/story you are referring to unless it was that clip you shared earlier from the stage yellow thread 

9 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

i don't understand what you mean. Im saying meanings are created based off what we see/interpret as being a reflection of our attachment/identity. Does this make sense? 

Yes, and I'm saying that you don't have to be attached to your identity when you reflect back in your life.

9 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

Would you like to elaborate on the behavior thing? I am not sure i know what movie/story you are referring to unless it was that clip you shared earlier from the stage yellow thread 

Yes, I was referring to that clip.

5 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

Yes, and I'm saying that you don't have to be attached to your identity when you reflect back in your life.

Yes, I was referring to that clip.

Oh yeah but it surely impacts our perception, unconscious behaviors die hard? ?

It feels strange and refreshing to share your history/experience without having attachment, I suppose this is the same place such behavior arises from :) 

5 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

Oh yeah but it surely impacts our perception, unconscious behaviors die hard? ?

It feels strange and refreshing to share your history/experience without having attachment, I suppose this is the same place such behavior arises from :) 

The past is past. They are only stories. There is nothing wrong with remembering them, but you don't have to be attached to them.

Just now, Key Elements said:

The past is past. They are only stories. There is nothing wrong with remembering them, but you don't have to be attached to them.

Unless we (unconsciously) believe they define us :ph34r:

13 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

Unless we (unconsciously) believe they define us :ph34r:

If you like to watch the movie, Die Hard, go ahead. If you love war movies, go ahead. My favorite war movie is, Seven Samurai. The hero in the end does not get attached and become unconscious. He (or she) doesn't get PTSD, or learns to rid of it by becoming empowered, or whatever way or method.

In fact, maybe Trump has PTSD from military school. :P I heard he does have a military background, but maybe he forgot to integrate it properly. He has the discipline but not beyond that.

18 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

In fact, maybe Trump has PTSD from military school. :P I heard he does have a military background, but maybe he forgot to integrate it properly. He has the discipline but not beyond that.

Hahaha I think trump has built a very big facade or self defense mechanism stemming from childhood 

btw I don’t watch movies, movies watch me xD

Edited by DrewNows

9 hours ago, DrewNows said:

btw I don’t watch movies, movies watch me xD

Good for you. I hope Trump's show watches you. I had no problems watching Donald Trump's Apprentice Show (series). I don't have any weird phobias toward any movies, shows, or whatever I watch. If you do, not sure what to say. Go seek help. This is one of the reasons why I did not vote for him. I see him stepping on everyone all the time and having fun while getting richer. Meanwhile, other ppl's reputations get damaged on his show by back stabbing each other. Trump gets the advantage of looking tough and cocky while he says, "You're fired!" Trump loves creating such environments. His presidency is like this too.

how will trump make the peace nobel price happen for him? will he be desillusioned after loosing that price? or will we be desillusioned because he was ever a nomminee? actually i fear more about my own traumatisation.

6 hours ago, remember said:

actually i fear more about my own traumatisation.

And what might this be?

48 minutes ago, Bodigger said:

And what might this be?

if he winns i will loose all trust in humanity.

On 10/13/2019 at 4:54 PM, Serotoninluv said:

Social intelligence.

Trump is social to a certain extent. He's more social than most ppl. Where do you meet someone like Trump? One of the places: networking. You'll have to become an early stage startup first with nice business cards and dress nicely when you step into that arena. Then, you talk about your early stage startup and where you're at, how to be self-employed, and how you got organic growth. Someone like Trump will know what I'm talking about. This is part of being social. You cannot just go and talk about your awakening. No one would want to hear it, not even those who have it. There is always a comparison when you just say it out like that. First, ppl need to know who you are when you introduce yourself. (Eg. "Hello, my name is Toyota.") Like I said in this thread, everyone knows what is a Toyota. Ppl in general (and probably by nature) don't want you to take them down your rabbit hole. They want a choice in life. You could shed a light on them, but it might be the wrong light. And, they're right. We're all different. They need to find their own light, not your light. When you convert your startup into a life purpose and express your awakening there, it gives your audience and others more of a choice to think about it. It has to be done tactfully so that it doesn't sound like you're converting them into a religion/cult.

Trump messed up because, if you've been following him, his main objective is to be the next trillionaire and always be in the spotlight. That's his attitude. That doesn't qualify him for president. Now, he's forced to think of others. He's not self-made. His father was well-to-do. If he started off poor and became a startup, it's more likely that he won't have such a big ego.

5 hours ago, remember said:

if he winns i will loose all trust in humanity.

Humanity.....

I get you on this.  What helps me, is when I think to myself, the world is perfect.  The Yin and the Yang.  This forum would not exist if we all thought alike. 

@Key Elements I'm not referring to a personal agenda or career-motivated type of social intelligence. I'm referring more of a Nelson Mandela form of social intelligence. To be aware of social intelligence at a collective level. Not so much me manipulating social dynamics toward an intended goal (although that is part of it). Part of it is the social intelligence at a collective level in which there is no "me here" and "society there". For example, an anthill has individual intelligences of thousands of ants - yet also has one collective social intelligence as well. 

I would like to increase my sensitivity of individual and collective intelligences - yet not through intellect. Sensitivities to energetic dynamics, empathic, intuitive, the knowing prior to thoughts, etc. . . I would agree that Trump has a form of social intelligence - he is in tune with the dynamics of a social group and vibes with that group. Yet I wouldn't say Trump created or is directing the Trump group. Trump was also selected and created by the Trump group. It is a fascinating dynamic of Queen Ant and worker Ants. . . Yet Trump has focused his social intelligence and social skills to focus inward onto himself. This leads to a form of corruption. . . In contrast, Bernie Sanders also has social intelligence, yet Bernie diffuses it outward rather than inward. As well, I think most of Trump's social ability is subconscious, while most of Bernie's is conscious. 

48 minutes ago, Bodigger said:

Humanity.....

I get you on this.  What helps me, is when I think to myself, the world is perfect.  The Yin and the Yang.  This forum would not exist if we all thought alike. 

:)

40 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

@Key Elements  As well, I think most of Trump's social ability is subconscious, while most of Bernie's is conscious. 

"Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country." -JFK

Trump and Bernie would look at this quote differently. Bernie would probably try to make it easier for a lot more ppl to reach it.

Well, what I said was a lot more than just career or personal agenda. Just because they're green, doesn't mean they're not stuck in green. A person will have to learn how to deal with such a person when socializing.

3 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

"Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country." -JFK

mentioning jfk... as a european growing up in west germany i have a very ambivalent relationship to the us maybe more so to quotes of jfk. personally, there would be much more to say culturally and politically, since i live in berlin but that would probably break the dimmension it is nice if we can identify with a city but sometimes i forget that the world exists outside of it, and how symbolically relevant a roll modell is.

@remember well, it's just a quote. I don't identify with any countries. But, since I live in the US, I might as well do my best here.