Charlotte

This woman gets it.

40 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, remember said:

because this toppic is a reuptake from a situation we had when i had another identity she posted it the moment she realized who i was while laying out a trail so i would follow to what she was doing.

Looks like identity is not just a name. There is some dirt on your shirt.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@Zigzag Idiot but i`m pointing at a blue structural problem here, not a purple problem. i can`t address it without blue as blue is responsible, if no one wants to be blue because they are all muddy green. yeah i thought the moderators should at least be green and not purple...or red.

i see that you understand it well the path of the patriarchal warrior, but do you understand the path of the matriarchy? "community before ego" everything else is not green even if the heart chakra has the same colour and might be open wide. the intention is coming from somewhere else.

somehow the rolls get twisted if a mother doesn`t care and only cares for herself, it`s a missunderstanding of what is a healthy female godess if a woman can not stand to her dark side. i`m not judging that a person might try to create a huge selfimmage here - i think that can happen while awakening, while letting go of everything related to oneself. but a moderator should have some controll over their ego already, understanding what exactly they project onto others. she constantly made it clear that she got her position because of personal relations. what goes against my code of conduct in the first place. should i now go on my knees or what. the illusion is so perfect that i can`t say photoshop or facebook orange fast enough.

4 hours ago, tsuki said:

Looks like identity is not just a name. There is some dirt on your shirt.

yes might be, i don`t say i`m without any part in it. are you? but are you a moderator tsuki? and what is that you are doing here? why are you not a moderator? maybe because sorcery has their own rules and can be abused in the wrong position? (could also call it psychological schemes if someone wants some more clarity of speech)

Edited by remember

11 minutes ago, remember said:

but are you a moderator tsuki? and what is that you are doing here? why are you not a moderator?

Ohh, that's a good one. It tickles right where it's at. I never asked and was never asked.
Honestly, I would be a little afraid of what I may do if I actually had the green power. 
I don't think that authority needs to be formally recognized. Doing moderation with words is waaay more fun.
People actually have to consider what I'm saying instead of obeying out of fear.

11 minutes ago, remember said:

maybe because sorcery has their own rules and can be abused in the wrong position?

YES! Gosh you're awesome.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

the problem about the position is, it destroys the natural hirachy, gives people power they would naturally not have. if someone plays an ego game with that it takes only from the others without giving back. corrupts the heart in the end because there is no real sharing. i had enough cindarella stories, with apples and mirrors to see what exactly is looking at me. and even though i see, i don`t see a justification.

5 minutes ago, remember said:

the problem about the position is, it destroys the natural hirachy, gives people power they would naturally not have.

You mean sorcerers, or moderators with gross power?

41 minutes ago, tsuki said:

You mean sorcerers, or moderators with gross power?

i mean sorcerers/psychics/manipulators/shamans have power but if they are too toxic usually they/we turn around and go or we try to teach the other one something. also the rule of attraction lets people create aliances and help each other out of simple heartfelt connection, that`s when people start to teach each other something.

of course i mean the moderators as the moderators create attention through their position. not through their deeds in the firstplace. that only comes after a while. too late if the ego is a trapp.

attention forms a positive feedbackloop if it`s for what moderation action is about. of course moderators get some more love and attention for being in the center more present. that`s normal, that`s also exactly what can corrupt the ego. it`s not good to take on a position if the ego is extremely selfdeceptive, it will deceive others.

it`s against what is the common sense of truth.

even giving this kind of love right now is more than i would give her if she wasn`t a moderator. THATS WHAT THIS POSITION IS ABOUT if someone can`t handle critque, can`t solve conflicts WITH OTHERS themselves, then why that position?

Edited by remember

@remember Civil conversations work as a way to resolve conflicts only because there is violence if they fail. Not everyone can be convinced of their folly, some people just don't care. Moderators are normally not shamans, they are guards that will boot you out if you mess with the rules.

The problem with this community is that guards are shamans too and they are selected by the philosopher king.
There is no feedback loop, no rotation, so it runs the risk of stagnation. Leo seems to have solved the issue by assigning moderators that are not regular posters and are focused outside of the forum to cool off. Just imagine if either of us got moderation privileges, they would get into our heads very quickly. Not to mention the feedback loop between power and cunning, that is not a good mix.

The common sense of truth is that shamans do not mess with power.
They live in the grey area that is not covered by rules in ways that does not upset people.

Edited by tsuki

3 hours ago, remember said:

i see that you understand it well the path of the patriarchal warrior, but do you understand the path of the matriarchy? "community before ego" everything else is not green even if the heart chakra has the same colour and might be open wide. the intention is coming from somewhere else.

You make some good points.

What follows are just my opinions: Patriarchy has declined into a camouflaged pathology. Matriarchy would be just as bad if it magically became rule.

Matrifocal structures will evolve in the future. Women will move to the forefront in this new historical age. This will be part of a growth hierarchy which will encourage new ways of being and doing that will surpass more than you imagine in your wildest fantasies as a healthy virile male. And the same with women when they finally catch the idea and let go of the very things which are holding them back. 

This will be a shift from a dominator hierarchy to a new emerging growth hierarchy. Patriarchy is already dead and ideas of Matriarchy will become passé.

Right now at the beginning of  this 2150 year cycle of the Aquarian age ( Cosmic month) a Matrifocal world culture is on the cusp of our horizon. 

Let go and let love and prepare to be blissed out in ways you never imagined. ?

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

7 hours ago, remember said:

she constantly made it clear that she got her position because of personal relations.

What position?

@bejapuskas ((ignore sorry dude))

@remember In all my life I don't think I have ever seen as much projection and assumptions as you have projected onto this thread and on to me. 

@tsuki @Zigzag Idiot thank you for the once again useful conversation. i get what`s toxicity and it`s this forums structure. there are some people who work really hard on making this place a communicative and healthy place. obviously that`s impossible if someone isn`t aware of what`s going on in the forum while being part of it. or maybe it`s denial about it, who would know. i know what i need to let go of. toxicity is the structure not the nature of this place. it`s also unbelievable that there is talk about politics and how politics should be organized and calling oneself god when the own spiritual business is running in a suppressive and dictatoric way.

@Charlotte what position? read what we where talking about, please. i won`t research the single occasions where you where sexistic against yourself and any other women on the forum and i won`t research the occasions where others asked you what you got your position for. because really charlotte you where not worth the time.

bye its´s a sad story this forum.

Edited by remember

@remember

I don't know Charlotte at all. Never interacted on here with her but you are clearly suffering yourself. Why don't you stick around and try to work on what the real issue is. A lot of us are in the same boat, struggling in some way and blaming others. Fixation on what others are doing or not doing never ends well. Use the discomfort Charlotte seems to have triggered as a wake up call to work on your inner stuff. 

@Bill W  you just applied some very good third force, bud.

@remember I know what it feels like to branded. To have a label put on me. To have to endure an injustice.

I bet Charlotte also knows how that feels.

Learning to adjust your frame of reference,,,,, suddenly I hit complexity that won't fit into linguistic awareness. So like @Bill W said, hope you stick around.

It takes a very large frame of reference to resolve all the disparities around the subject of psychological projection because it blends with the territory of intuition and inner seeing. Purifying the emotional center is how it's addressed by some. Blood, sweat, and tears are in the recipe.

I have trouble expressing the fullness of some notions but this provides me some work to apply back to my responsibilities and creative gestures. What ACIM refers to as creating. Thanks.

Words can become such clumsy objects.

9 hours ago, remember said:

i know what i need to let go of. toxicity is the structure not the nature of this place. it`s also unbelievable that there is talk about politics and how politics should be organized and calling oneself god when the own spiritual business is running in a suppressive and dictatoric way.

I'm starting to realize that we care too much and it is severely misunderstood because we speak out against toxicity that is widely regarded as healthy.
Maybe we've outgrown this place?

7 hours ago, Zigzag Idiot said:

I bet Charlotte also knows how that feels.

Certainly do. 

I'm here to offer help to anybody that wishes to take my offer. @remember stick around and if you're willing we could talk about this in more depth if you wish ☺️

3 hours ago, tsuki said:

I'm starting to realize that we care too much and it is severely misunderstood because we speak out against toxicity that is widely regarded as healthy.
Maybe we've outgrown this place?

would mean we would have ingrown into this place. our roots are somewhere else though. we can not outgrow the world if we just create an image of the world, because what we need to outgrow is to outgrow its toxicity through outgrowing these structures. as long as we stay here and the structures of here are not different to the structures of the world as we got indoctrinated into, we won`t outgrow anything. as we will just create a holographic image of what is instead of creating a holographic image of what we really could do. the real battle is not inside it`s outside.

@remember in that case, why don't we keep living in between rules more boldly until rulers are forced to self-reflect?

5 hours ago, tsuki said:

@remember in that case, why don't we keep living in between rules more boldly until rulers are forced to self-reflect?

because everything comes back as a boomerang, and doing that is trying to hunt a leopard with a boomerang that eventually hits one on the own head.

and i`m tired of throwing boomerangs that don`t really come back, i`m running out of boomerangs. the hyenas are lurking everywhere and the lions and elephants are just a beautiful story.

male chauvinistic structures are hard to overcome.

Edited by remember