SQAAD

Leo Why Survival is Falsehood?

37 posts in this topic

Leo Why Survival is Falsehood? I don't get it.

What is the thing you're trying to survive? Does it even exist?

What would you call it if an insane man devoted his whole life to protecting his imaginary wife?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

What is the thing you're trying to survive? Does it even exist?

What would you call it if an insane man devoted his whole life to protecting his imaginary wife?

Technically, that is what sane men do, too. :D

Glory to Israel

@Leo Gura I am trying to survive the 'physical' body and it exists in my direct experience. 

@SQAAD Break it down. The knowing of, the awareness of, thought, and sensation. Combining them and using the write off / label - ‘body’, defines a separate thing, object.

Notice this is a definition you yourself create. There is not actually such a thing as separation any where in the universe (anywhere within you). 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I Just love MYSELF but need to ask. (and laugh). 

What is write off? All conceptual labels MYSELF imposed on MYSELF. (Sorry for this pointers, Just love them). 

I am Love and no label Can ever define me. Rendering all imposed Concepts and ideas about MYSELF False? 

@SQAAD Living life for body is fear based. You are trying to protect Something which is temporary. 

What kind of life is that. Think about it from logical /ratio al standpoint. 

Do I really want to live my life in fear stres worry etc. Do you really want life filled with constant Flow of negative emotions? 

Or? 

Makes no sense. But Goodness, LOVE, Selflesness Makes all the sense. 

Sensational guidance. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity

42 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@SQAAD Living life for body is fear based. You are trying to protect Something which is temporary. 

What kind of life is that. Think about it from logical /ratio al standpoint. 

Do I really want to live my life in fear stres worry etc. Do you really want life filled with constant Flow of negative emotions? 

Or? 

Makes no sense. But Goodness, LOVE, Selflesness Makes all the sense. 

Sensational guidance. 

Hey man, I really like what you say. But this fear is imposed to me by our society, culture.

I wanna be celibate and most people even on this forum discourage me and they scare me by saying that I won't be happy without sex. My intuition though says that this is Bs and lot of self bias. I don't really know though tbh.

I get the sense even from Leo's videos that if you don't satisfy your body's needs then you will be miserable. This causes me  a lot of fear & resistance to pursue celibacy.

Edited by SQAAD

2 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

@zeroISinfinity

Hey man, I really like what you say. But this fear is imposed to me by our society, culture.

I wanna be celibate and most people even on this forum discourage me and they scare me by saying that I won't be happy without sex. My intuition though says that this is Bs and lot of self bias. I don't really know though tbh.

I get the sense even from Leo's videos that if you don't satisfy your body's needs then you will be miserable. This causes me lot of fear.

If its causing you fear of missing out of having sex then why are you trying to be celibate?!

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

Love Everything, Including body Yes. Meditate every Day for an hour. Live your life in way You usually do. Everything Will Come into It's place. Eventually. 

@TrynaBeTurquoise

11 hours ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

If its causing you fear of missing out of having sex then why are you trying to be celibate?!

It's causing me fear of suffering. Why should I let fear dictate what actions I do or don't do? That's a poor strategy.

I wanna be celibate for couple of years as an experiment because I believe it has the power to transform me. The best I ever felt in my life is when I was celibate for 2 months. Now I wanna commit to go for a year. If it weren't for others ppl opinions there would be no fear to do this.

@SQAAD @SQAAD Dont understand what you mean fear of suffering.

If there is inner conflict between mind and intellect thats not going to help.

A purified mind is where there is no conflict between mind and intellect.

The inner decision to remain celebate must come from you else you will never suceed.

Its not by suppression you are not going remain a celebate.

It is not by indulging in sex with several 100s thats not going to satisfy you.

By sheer understanding that temporary pleasures - involving opposite will not give satisfaction but suffering will free you from the illusion of lust.

The concious decision to remain celebate should come from yours it is not that Patanjali Krishna or other saints said that etc.They are inputs knowledge one must have faith in the wisdom of the words but that alone is not sufficient.

The real conviction should happen in you then you are free.

1 hour ago, SQAAD said:

@TrynaBeTurquoise

It's causing me fear of suffering. Why should I let fear dictate what actions I do or don't do? That's a poor strategy.

I wanna be celibate for couple of years as an experiment because I believe it has the power to transform me. The best I ever felt in my life is when I was celibate for 2 months. Now I wanna commit to go for a year. If it weren't for others ppl opinions there would be no fear to do this.

Because there’s nothing wrong with having sex, and fear is the #1 thing you want to eliminate.

Nothing wrong with not having sex either.

But you are set on avoiding sex at all costs just because you happened to feel good for a short period of time in the past without it, and your set decision on avoiding it now is whats causing you fear of missing out.

Seems like you are just shooting your peace of mind in the foot 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

@Jkris

2 hours ago, Jkris said:

@SQAAD @SQAAD Dont understand what you mean fear of suffering.

If there is inner conflict between mind and intellect thats not going to help.

A purified mind is where there is no conflict between mind and intellect.

The inner decision to remain celebate must come from you else you will never suceed.

Its not by suppression you are not going remain a celebate.

It is not by indulging in sex with several 100s thats not going to satisfy you.

By sheer understanding that temporary pleasures - involving opposite will not give satisfaction but suffering will free you from the illusion of lust.

The concious decision to remain celebate should come from yours it is not that Patanjali Krishna or other saints said that etc.They are inputs knowledge one must have faith in the wisdom of the words but that alone is not sufficient.

The real conviction should happen in you then you are free.

What is the difference between the mind & the intellect? I thought that they were one and the same thing...

I fear that i will be miserable if i pursue celibacy because of some negative opinions that i heard from people who haven't even experimented with celibacy but they use scare tactics saying that you won't be happy without sex. This pisses me off because it makes things harder for me. It makes me doubt & causes me all sort of feelings that i don't like. It's not like most people will encourage you or motivate you to do such things. We are still in the dark ages.

Thank you for the advice, it inspires me. The desire to remain celibate for at least couple of years comes from my heart. I I genuinely wanna do it & will do it soon. I'm preparing now.

Edited by SQAAD

@TrynaBeTurquoise

3 hours ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

Because there’s nothing wrong with having sex, and fear is the #1 thing you want to eliminate.

Nothing wrong with not having sex either.

But you are set on avoiding sex at all costs just because you happened to feel good for a short period of time in the past without it, and your set decision on avoiding it now is whats causing you fear of missing out.

Seems like you are just shooting your peace of mind in the foot 

I don't have fear of missing out. If i can't remain celibate then i can have sex in the future anytime i want.

I have fear that i won't be happy if i remain celibate because of some negative self-biased opinions that people gave me in the past. Anyways, the only way i will know the truth of the matter is if i actually do it. 

And i agree with you, there is nothing wrong with having or not having sex. But most people will think that you are insane for not having sex lol or they will say that you are spiritually bypassing. I'm tired of hearing this.

I will run the experiment and see how it all goes.

Edited by SQAAD

@SQAAD Mind - it is the raw flow of thoughts

It always flows outside.

Intellect is the discriminative faculty or higher intelligence thoughts.Which gives counter thoughts to that of mind.

By the way how celibacy is bad ?

Some say - celibacy is good.Some say celibacy is bad.So who is the judge who is going to take that decision ? - "Yourself".

Nobody can help you in taking decisions.You have to do that.

@SQAAD OK You my Try to live as monk for a month. Do it If your heart wants it. Cut all distractions, addictions etc. Do it in natural Loving healthy way. Do not force anything. Just Observe. I think Leo has plenty videos how to do it. Meditate that's the key. 

How does it feel. Just speaking from personal experience. It feels so great. 

Do I beleive Leo is saint like, Yes I do, You can't reach God realization If You are not Good. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Jkris

57 minutes ago, Jkris said:

@SQAAD Mind - it is the raw flow of thoughts

It always flows outside.

Intellect is the discriminative faculty or higher intelligence thoughts.Which gives counter thoughts to that of mind.

By the way how celibacy is bad ?

Some say - celibacy is good.Some say celibacy is bad.So who is the judge who is going to take that decision ? - "Yourself".

Nobody can help you in taking decisions.You have to do that.

Thank you for the advice!!

@zeroISinfinity

35 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@SQAAD OK You my Try to live as monk for a month. Do it If your heart wants it. Cut all distractions, addictions etc. Do it in natural Loving healthy way. Do not force anything. Just Observe. I think Leo has plenty videos how to do it. Meditate that's the key. 

How does it feel. Just speaking from personal experience. It feels so great. 

Do I beleive Leo is saint like, Yes I do, You can't reach God realization If You are not Good. 

I will do it for 1 year (if i can).  I just wanna see what happens. I am meditating , yes. 

Leo has not videos on this topic. He has not even addressed his opinions on celibacy nor do i believe he has remained celibate for any long period of time. So he can't have an accurate opinion on this topic.

How long have you remain celibate for? And by the way when i say celibate i mean no fap & no sex.

Edited by SQAAD