Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Yonkon

Blocked Throat Chakra

14 posts in this topic

Greetings,

My throat chakra is blocked as hell, resulting in: swollen and sensitive throat, clenched and tense jaw, trouble speaking clearly, trouble expressing myself authentically, neurotic tendency to touch my throat, tinnitus, tense neck, feeling a tense knot in the whole throat-mouth-neck area. It's not fun!

So i want to heal my throat chakra and i found some great exercises that helped me along the way: Breathing deeply through the mouth, chanting the om, yoga for the neck, lions breath, singing

Progress is there, but progress is also slow and i feel there are more efficient ways to deal with this whole shabang. 

So maybe you guys know what i can do? Any help is appreciated.

Yonkon what helped me a lot for my throat chakra was a over all posture improvement as everything is linked with together.
I found that my hips were stucked and because of that my belly and because of that chest, shoulder and neck.
now were my posture is healthy I can feel when I got to much tension at some parts.

have fun exploring your body m8

i feel you, i have a tendency to need to cough in socially akward situations lol , also feel pain sometimes

Dont look at me! Look inside!

The colour blue will be of most assistance.

B R E A T H E

@pluto  Thank you! but to be honest i don't have the slightest clue how to use a color to open up my chakra. Do you mean meditating, experiencing on the color?  

7 minutes ago, Yonkon said:

@pluto  Thank you! but to be honest i don't have the slightest clue how to use a color to open up my chakra. Do you mean meditating, experiencing on the color?  

Immerse yourself to the vibration of blue, like so. You can also wear blue and possibly carry some kyanite.

throat-chakra-jpg-eb858b9858a7bf877f8909

Remember, everything is connected <3

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@Yonkon I can add two more techniques. The first is called LAX VOX. You can google it or watch some videos on youtube. There should be some resources in English, too. It's a simple technique and seems to help a lot of people.

I have quite a severe dysphonia and had a lot of speech/voice therapy but the only thing that helps me a bit is screaming into a pillow as loud as I can. But please be careful not to overdo it!! This brings some movement into this whole tense system for me.

Don't wait for a magic pill. It's very good that you see progress, so just keep going!

I guess voice/expression problems seem like a minor thing from the outside but it's hard to overstate how much it is affecting one's whole being. so I can really empathize with you.

@Yonkon I have experienced something very similar, as a result of trauma.

Things that have helped throat chakra blockages are Reiki Healing  Massage, Yoga and meditation, screaming / singing therapy, affirmations.

Also diet is really important - blueberries and spices can really help.

Edited by Surfingthewave