Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AlphaAbundance

Afraid of absolute infinity

34 posts in this topic

Look for the doer of the thought ?

Is reality a thought ?

Where is imagination ?

What makes a thought imaginary vs Real ?

Spirituality is about facing your fears and realizing that all fear is illusion.

The whole function of life is learn how to love vs fear. That is really the only thing you're doing here in life. Everything is just a variation on this theme. Take a look.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 minutes ago, AlphaAbundance said:

Damn this is like top tier suffering someone help, the fucking doubt and fear, this may be some sort of pyschosis, all fears of what could potentially happen are now real

Hey, you are going to be alright. Ground yourself in your body. Surround yourself with things you feel important.
This is going to pass. We care about you.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

3 hours ago, AlphaAbundance said:

Damn this is like top tier suffering someone help, the fucking doubt and fear, this may be some sort of pyschosis, all fears of what could potentially happen are now real

@FishyUr suggestion has helped a bit 

Just keep doing it, at some point you will break thru the fear completely.

Hope you fell a sleep. How are you now?

Let us know if you read this?

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

@Joker_Theory  @tsuki@FishyGratitude I eventually fell asleep. If any of those fears turn out to be true I would never know until it happens so I might as well just be at peace with the present moment. At least thats what Ill convince myself of right now until I can effectively deal with these fears or have some breakthrough. Im just going to try and accept that anything can happen.

14 hours ago, AlphaAbundance said:

@Joker_Theory  @tsuki@FishyGratitude I eventually fell asleep. If any of those fears turn out to be true I would never know until it happens so I might as well just be at peace with the present moment. At least thats what Ill convince myself of right now until I can effectively deal with these fears or have some breakthrough. Im just going to try and accept that anything can happen.

That's the spirit :)

Take it slow and steady until you ready.

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

@tsuki@Joker_Theory @Fishy

Is it literally true (from what you are awaken to) that there is some reality where I as "I" (a body looking like this one, same ego/personality) where my fears are true? 

For example, a demon stabs me, a monster tortures me, everyone disappears, etc. Also how can u be certain that the laws of (of this dream) or what has occured so far (no demoms/monsters) will continue to happen?

1 hour ago, AlphaAbundance said:

@tsuki@Joker_Theory @Fishy

Is it literally true (from what you are awaken to) that there is some reality where I as "I" (a body looking like this one, same ego/personality) where my fears are true? 

For example, a demon stabs me, a monster tortures me, everyone disappears, etc. Also how can u be certain that the laws of (of this dream) or what has occured so far (no demoms/monsters) will continue to happen?

Fear is a illusion. As Mooiji put's it "fear is the bluff of the mind." It's all thoughts and you don't have to believe them. Remember you are not the ego/body/personality cause you are aware of even that so it can't be the real you. Even if it happens it can't really touch you.

I can't be certain but it hasn't happen so far, right...Deal with it if/when and i doubt it, it happens but by worrying you are creating unnecessary suffering.

Fear is also a primal survival mechanism we share with all other animals, sometimes it can go into overdrive as with panic attacks or overactive flight/fight/freeze response. When I feel afraid I remind myself that it's "just" hormone chemicals being released in the body, triggered by thoughts or a situation. A rational materialistic explanation can help bring me down to earth a bit. If that doesn't help, at least if that ever happens again, you can remember that you've been through it before and survived unharmed. I don't know how old you are, but you've made it this far without demons stabbing you etc. Have you tried any basic breathing or relaxation exercises? 

Everything is connected, but connections are only necessary from a fragmented point of view. What's the connection between two waves? The whole deep ocean which they are made of in the first place!