Aakash

What is the end goal of evolution

36 posts in this topic

Currently we are very responsive to reality and it’s lack of knowledge about why the nature of things exist. 

If they are not random, then what exactly is the nature of nature. 

Nature is reacting to nature, without you actually doing it. What your doing is actually just being aware of it’s story. Even once you get to the forefront of the story. What exactly are you doing ? 

Are you creating a new definitions of things for nature to be revealed in repitition at that stage as god or is it still nature reacting to its own nature in an infinite loop and all nature’s are already here. 

You evolve to handle the natures around you. But what is the end point of evolution ? 

The present moment is the nature of things, and it is invariant. Full stop.
It does not come from anywhere and has no direction.
Nothing ever happened and nobody did it. There is only change.

The ego reacts to things, but it is not apart from the whole. It is in harmony.
There is a definite yang that plays with yin and it is not just a matter of tracing the boundary between the two.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@tsuki my whole idea comes from the fact that it’s not that your thoughts are created by god. But it’s that your thoughts are subject to nature. 

The more that is revealed about the nature, the more accepting you are of it. This is how we can look at a baby and say “yeah it’s okay that your stupid” 

So something is changing or working towards as awareness of itself is adapting to survive its own nature. So you live a good life by understanding natures. 

Where does it end if I knew all natures as a repetitive cycle ? 

5 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@tsuki my whole idea comes from the fact that it’s not that your thoughts are created by god. But it’s that your thoughts are subject to nature. 

The more that is revealed about the nature, the more accepting you are of it. This is how we can look at a baby and say “yeah it’s okay that your stupid” 

So something is changing or working towards as awareness of itself is adapting to survive its own nature. So you live a good life by understanding natures. 

Where does it end if I knew all natures as a repetitive cycle ? 

Thoughts are subject to your nature (of your nature, really).

Flow in stream, or yell and scream. Allow, or resist. Align, or persist. Grace, or discord. Create, or react. Notice, react is just a mixed up create. It’s evident even in the words, because this is absolute. The e missing in the react, which you create, is e-motion. There is no causation. There is no objective reality. This, is your story. 

This is how we can look at a baby, and see our true selves. The true, vulnerable one, who lives not - without love. There is only the Good life. 

What is the repetitive cycle of a painting? Where does a painting end? 

You have no beginning, you have no ending. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Donkeys never get it. Really Just starting to think. Yeah maybe I Should open Meditation center. 

This for God's sake This is Me. Still don't get it @Aakash

Wondered why I always distract myself with this forum when doing house work? ?

There is only life and You are all of it. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

It's more like Spiritual adventure. Wanna know everything about Reality. Meditation is the way. You Will not think your way up down the rabbit hole.

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

@Aakash There just is no ‘end goal’. There’s living, now. Just pull the arrow out. 

But It's so God damn Sweet. Haha. 

Head in clouds all Day while missing out on life. 

Chop wood carry water I hate it so much. ?

Edited by zeroISinfinity

1 hour ago, Aakash said:

Currently we are very responsive to reality and it’s lack of knowledge about why the nature of things exist. 

If they are not random, then what exactly is the nature of nature. 

Nature is reacting to nature, without you actually doing it. What your doing is actually just being aware of it’s story. Even once you get to the forefront of the story. What exactly are you doing ? 

Are you creating a new definitions of things for nature to be revealed in repitition at that stage as god or is it still nature reacting to its own nature in an infinite loop and all nature’s are already here. 

You evolve to handle the natures around you. But what is the end point of evolution ? 

@Aakash There is no endpoint. It is like dividing distance in half for infinity. You always get closer but never quite to the end.

@Matt8800 I meant end point as in, it’s purpose now. It’s purpose now is it’s endpoint because it’s continuing for infinity 

@Aakash Slice of the cake has all of the flavors of the entire cake. 

Eating entire cake kills You or Makes You sick.

Cleaning house=+173 bodhi points

Talking about metaphysics=-40 bodhi points 

Sharing wisdom=+27 bodhi points

Level 87(567/1000)

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Aakash Creation survival destruction

Again

Creation protection destruction

Cycle repeats

But why the hell it is required putting all the poor creations into suffering ?

No body knows.Enlightenment doesnt give any answer at all regarding creation.Purpose of creation life.

Since there is no meaning - meaning is created to live.

@Aakash Meditation is the way. 

Not godly by any means Just ordinary guy (Angel, lightworker, maybe Who knows). No not even That. I am Just fool That loves. I am Love. 

You are Love too