Cocolove

Alex Jones on Joe Rogan. Wtf just happened?

65 posts in this topic

@pluto The problem with silence is that nobody hears it. Even if the lion is right, the sheep will think that they follow because of fear.

Namaste ❤️

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@Leo Gura Leo, honestly though, with all I have heard from your recent spiritual YouTube videos, I thought you would be more accepting of whatever this reality manifests. You seem caught up in your own self-bias and seem very judgemental of Alex Jones.

I mean, there are 7+ billion people on the earth and hundreds of billions that have lived before. One happened to be who Alex Jones is. Why can't you let Alex Jones be Alex Jones and "Let it go" as you have described in your last video? Why all the disparaging statements/opinions about him?

You seem to preach one thing about spirituality but in reality you are very much of the ego. 

Go smoke some more 5-MEO-DMT and realise again that all is love. 

Edited by MezzoAria

@MezzoAria @pluto

You totally nailed it, unfortunately majority of LEO's followers don't realize this. A lot of times it does feel very incongruent - his teachings are not totally embodied by him, and the "spiritual ego" that he developed is what keeps him stuck. 

Edited by whoareyou

@pluto  Yes, just getting out in nature and actually living is seriously underestimated. I actually experienced my first samadhi when I was walking my dog and looking at the green leaves of a tree, something which I have never been able to replicate through meditation. And if you've ever had the fortune of walking in nature completely naked, feeling the wind rush against your skin and your bare feet sinking into the moss, you know what it's like to feel completely one and inseparable from nature. It might sound wicked, and it's a shame that it does. We are so, so alienated both from the nature within us and that outside us, and it's very saddening.

People should stop pretending, and speak their inner experience. I dare say, it's the only worthwhile way to live. To live in alignment with who you truly are.

I've always had great respect for you, so know that it is mutual :)

@Keyhole Note that the aspirational personality type for an INTP is ESFJ. So a mature INTP would act more in the middle between those two. Leo is super-addicted to Ti+Ne, and he suppresses Fe pretty hard. Most people are addicted to their savior functions, and he is truly no exception. So in terms of MBTI, he's not even that developed.

I am myself, heaven and hell.

Lots of good points.

I think Leo should address them seriously.

I think he has a great impact on a large majority of people but there is a certain dissonance that arises from him not being 'enlightened' as in embodying his insights and not having them be just peak experiences.