saffron

I am not good enough for this world

65 posts in this topic

@Surfingthewave

Insight. But all I'm being told I'm being whiny. love is dependent upon being "worthy" and this "unconditional love" is a lie. Everyone chooses someone whether or not they are "good enough" for their needs and maximizes their survival.

@d0ornokey Dan Bilzerian is a hubris, debaucherous sack of shit.

3 hours ago, saffron said:

I have an embarrassing trauma that makes me less of a person. I'm not the "ideal man" of being tall, built like a tank, having a lot of money I don't have the right facial features, I am not particularly good at anything

I was sexually abused as a child, I'm not tall, I am very skinny and I don't have attractive facial traits either. The money I earn is a result of super hard work. I'm good at mathematics but that's something I worked (and still work) VERY HARD for.

We're basically on the same level regarding intrinsic traits, but you love feeling like a victim. And that's why you feel stuck in Life. And since you FEEL stuck, you BECOME stuck.

unborn Truth

@ajasatya I don't care that you were sexually abused. I don't care that you are small. I don't care about how much money you have. I don't care if you think you are good at math. If you're not a living super computer I'm not impressed. 

This world is only for those who can be on top of the food chain

You are of no help. Just stop replying.

Edited by saffron

43 minutes ago, saffron said:

You are of no help. Just stop replying.

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem that you have benefited from any of the #66 posts in this thread.

So, I'm going to lock it now.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

10 hours ago, saffron said:

This world is only for those who can be on top of the food chain

Does it mean that I can EAT YOU ALIVE? xD

The user @saffron has been banned due to unwillingness to study his own life without attachments to his dogmas. He has displayed enough lack of openness to learn anything at all.

unborn Truth