Alex bliss

Is reality the same as dream ??

42 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

What other place - there is no where to go.  

Wherever you go that's where reality is.

When you wake up as God the illusion of @Joker_Theory is no more :)  temporarily :)

another place for example: When i woke up from last nights dream it's 2 different places so to speak. So if i wake up from this life "dream" wont i be at another place? Ofcourse there is just one universe but that could be big.

When you wake up as God the illusion of @Joker_Theory is no more :)  temporarily :)

What do you mean temporarily?

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

10 minutes ago, Joker_Theory said:

another place for example: When i woke up from last nights dream it's 2 different places so to speak. So if i wake up from this life "dream" wont i be at another place? Ofcourse there is just one universe but that could be big.

What do you mean temporarily?

You'll come back to your little consciousness but it will feel like you died and were reborn.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

You'll come back to your little consciousness but it will feel like you died and were reborn.  

Phewww, so there is nothing to fear as a consciouness that i am that is thinking it's a human right?

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

4 minutes ago, Joker_Theory said:

Phewww, so there is nothing to fear as a consciouness that i am that is thinking it's a human right?

Nothing to fear whatsoever.  Fear is something you have to imagine first.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

Well that's what i am imagining at a regular basis but anyway understand what your saying. :)

Thanks allot.

16 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Are you sure it is "you" imagining? I have this permanent alien feeling that me is not me, even though it feels like me.

Isn't fear a human emotion? What if this "alien entity" has taken over our existence and we're just living its dream?

Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?

On 26/08/2019 at 4:24 PM, Alex bliss said:

Are we really in a dream right now or is it different from dream?? I know both has no inherent existence but I kinda feel like we have more control over reality than dreams??

What's the actual truth?? :ph34r::$:/

Reality is exactly a dream.

Fear is unknowingness.

Edited by Druid420

3 hours ago, Phoenixx said:

Are you sure it is "you" imagining? I have this permanent alien feeling that me is not me, even though it feels like me.

Isn't fear a human emotion? What if this "alien entity" has taken over our existence and we're just living its dream?

Well first off - don't take anything i say as the Absolute Truth, because they are merely pointers.  And it's OK to be skeptical - you should be.   And i expect to be demonized whenever i talk about Truth because it's extremely radical.  But for me i discovered through direct experience that Leo's claims are in fact correct.  (Not just his but any awakened person and there were many before me) I hit the first of my non-dual states when doing self inquiry to figure out what the hell i was.  And then bam - it happened.  A non-dual state.  Here consciousness is at a completely different level and the self consciousness that you thought was you collapses into universal consciousness.   That's when you will know you're True self.   It wlll be actual.  But requires a non-dual state in which you are pure actuality.  The alien might be something your mind is conceptualizing and identifying with...(for me it was the soul) but if while meditating you can identify with that alien you should be able to become conscious that this is in fact "an answer" that your mind has deposited into the slot which in Truth is awareness itself - or Absolute Truth itself.    This can subsequently help you disidentify with the alien.  In a sense you aren't wrong because the idea of an alien is still part of God! :)

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 hours ago, Phoenixx said:

I see You have some potential. 

What are Your practice if?

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Well first off - don't take anything i say as the Absolute Truth, because they are merely pointers.  And it's OK to be skeptical - you should be.   And i expect to be demonized whenever i talk about Truth because it's extremely radical.  But for me i discovered through direct experience that Leo's claims are in fact correct.  (Not just his but any awakened person and there were many before me) I hit the first of my non-dual states when doing self inquiry to figure out what the hell i was.  And then bam - it happened.  A non-dual state.  Here consciousness is at a completely different level and the self consciousness that you thought was you collapses into universal consciousness.   That's when you will know you're True self.   It wlll be actual.  But requires a non-dual state in which you are pure actuality.  The alien might be something your mind is conceptualizing and identifying with...(for me it was the soul) but if while meditating you can identify with that alien you should be able to become conscious that this is in fact "an answer" that your mind has deposited into the slot which in Truth is awareness itself - or Absolute Truth itself.    This can subsequently help you disidentify with the alien.  In a sense you aren't wrong because the idea of an alien is still part of God! :)

Thanks for the answer. By alien I meant to say that it feels as if there's some life force that makes us experience things in our temporal dimension and we're just vessels inhabited by it. I don't identify with the "force", that's what I did all my life thinking that we're the authors of our own fate. Now I think that the force is beyond our control and we're already stuck in space and time. Could this be God or infinite consciousness, I don't know. But "me" feels like a pixel on the screen and nothing more.

51 minutes ago, tedens said:

I see You have some potential. 

What are Your practice if?

It is called overthinking :D

Edited by Phoenixx

26 minutes ago, Phoenixx said:

It is called overthinking :D

You can't go far with excessive thinking in spirituality.

14 hours ago, tedens said:

You can't go far with excessive thinking in spirituality.

There's a lot of introspection, contemplation and deep feelings as well. Humans are complex beings.

3 hours ago, tedens said:

@Phoenixx Only awareness can take You "there" ultimately.

Sure... but there are multiple factors that can make an individual aware of certain aspects of life. Thinks like experience, open-mindedness, imagination, curiosity, intelligence are also vital in the process. I've met people who didn't care about spirituality at all and they were really gifted in that sense. And there are folks who think they are enlightened/awakened but they're rotten on the inside. So it really depends on each situation. Some people are naturally gifted and have truly remarkable experiences without doing anything special.

@Phoenixx Really, You should try overthinking ness of Yourself /inquiry, questioning, being\. It's worth it.

10 hours ago, tedens said:

@Phoenixx Really, You should try overthinking ness of Yourself /inquiry, questioning, being\. It's worth it.

Do I have to meditate with eyes closed? I'm asking myself all kinds of questions all the time. For example, why now I'm typing these words and then I'll see myself in another place? Why I can't see myself in both places or see that I'm both death and alive? Why we move from the past to the future and not otherwise? We think of time as a normal dimension and rarely question the nature of time. But time and MOTION is more alien than that.

2 hours ago, Phoenixx said:

Do I have to meditate with eyes closed? I'm asking myself all kinds of questions all the time. For example, why now I'm typing these words and then I'll see myself in another place? Why I can't see myself in both places or see that I'm both death and alive? Why we move from the past to the future and not otherwise? We think of time as a normal dimension and rarely question the nature of time. But time and MOTION is more alien than that.

See? Overthinkingness is just neverending duality and its role is neverending experiencing. Do you see it as a loop? This is due to infinite Power / unimaginable love /, some of which you can experience and it can be a sensation of ecstasy.

Edited by tedens

@Inliytened1 I often hear things as reality isn't real, and you made a similar statement. Could you explain to me what that means to you?

For me, if I would put what is called a dream next to what is called waking life/reality there is nothing to distinguish the two, so I would say they are both the same. I would call it all real then, dream = thought = waking life, and they are all real. Just some differences in length and clarity, and I think waking life might have an overlap with other dreamers/experiences, where I don't believe a dream or thought has that. However I don't get how they are all unreal.
I suspect saying it is unreal is valid to someone who believes waking life is real and a dream is not real, but I would just like to make sure I'm not overlooking something.

Thank you :-)

The word dream infers

' Temporary'.

Using your abilities of awareness regardless of where is real.

'Life'..is not a dream