ethanb121

Well I tried 5 meo dmt while on ssris and felt nothing

26 posts in this topic

@Enlightenment First, ok from a perspective of typical a pleasure seeker who does it for fun the only difference could less intensity. But will you breakthrough on SSRIs? Much less likely.

Second, there are many different antidepressants and people might be saying they are on SSRIs while in reality they are on MAOi or some shit with unknown mechanism of action.

And consider the immaturity of the whole situation. Why can't someone wait 2-3 months to taper off from drugs they don't need?

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You're not going to feel anything under 5mg.

And all this assumes your vaporization technique is good.

Putting the product on ash then hitting it with a lighters' flame will burn the product and give no effect.

Certainly with NN DMT, the effect of sustained SSRI use will cause a much diminished effect and it is probable that the same will occur with 5 Meo.

I also disagree with Leo that 5mg will result in feeling nothing (I refer to non-users of SSRIs); 5mg vaporized properly (freebase- easily done on foil) I guarantee will be an ego-wrestling experience if the product isn't bunk.

Some of the dosing advice here on actualized.org is really questionable; those few users who really are adept with 5 Meo advise elevating the dosage by 0.5-1mg when trying to find ones sweetspot when vaporizing. Bear in mind that 5 Meo is 5-6 times more potent than NN DMT and only a fool would advise upping the dose of DMT by 30mg (which is akin to advising "add 5mgs 5 Meo, maan') if the user didn't feel satisfied with the hit they had.

This stuff is viciously potent, needs immense respect and horror stories do abound of users experiences who have not had such an approach. One should first work on perfecting ones vaping technique before escalating the dosage, so you have your own gold-standard to gauge your dosing by.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@whoareyou I told him it's dangerous and I don't recommend mixing psychedelics & SSRIs.

You did not make it clear enough.

I also did not find it anywhere in your 5-MEO DMT guide or in your thread. You should add a warning.

15 minutes ago, Corpus said:

Putting the product on ash then hitting it with a lighters' flame will burn the product and give no effect.

Certainly with NN DMT, the effect of sustained SSRI use will cause a much diminished effect and it is probable that the same will occur with 5 Meo.

I also disagree with Leo that 5mg will result in feeling nothing (I refer to non-users of SSRIs); 5mg vaporized properly (freebase- easily done on foil) I guarantee will be an ego-wrestling experience if the product isn't bunk.

Some of the dosing advice here on actualized.org is really questionable; those few users who really are adept with 5 Meo advise elevating the dosage by 0.5-1mg when trying to find ones sweetspot when vaporizing. Bear in mind that 5 Meo is 5-6 times more potent than NN DMT and only a fool would advise upping the dose of DMT by 30mg (which is akin to advising "add 5mgs 5 Meo, maan') if the user didn't feel satisfied with the hit they had.

This stuff is viciously potent, needs immense respect and horror stories do abound of users experiences who have not had such an approach. One should first work on perfecting ones vaping technique before escalating the dosage, so you have your own gold-standard to gauge your dosing by.

I agree with you that if it's properly vaporized, you will feel A LOT with 5mg, it's even possible to have a breakthrough.

9 hours ago, Corpus said:

Yeah i used a lighter on top of ash thats why i didnt work but i still got a good amount of smoke

@whoareyou no one else is responsible for another’s decision when made clear not to do it. 

Leo has said in several videos not to mix the 2. I don’t know how much more he needs to communicate it.