Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ethanb121

is the whole 3rd eye and chakara thing real

11 posts in this topic

Chakras are real I think, back in 2016 I tried opening the 3rd eye just for fun. The experience was pretty scary, and the pressure in the 3rd eye region was too much to handle. Had this Feeling of something kicking and pushing me off the bed every night.

Try this daily to open your 3rd eye(use at your own risk );) :-

- 1 hour  of chanting a mantra meditation

- 30 minutes of  6 3 6 3 breathing.

- 1 hour of 3rd eye binaural beats in the night.

- intermittent fasting with distilled water.

Edited by Good-boy

yeah when i do the same thing i feel pressure on my 3rd eye its kinda wierd idk if its just placebo or not but it feels really real and my body gets really relaxed when the pressure is there too

its very real, read my experience. 

Mine happened spontaneously so I couldn't tell  you how to do it.

@ethanb121 I have some experiece that might be of some use. I don't know much about the third eye except for my personal experience working with focus. I used to experiment with weed and meditation at the same time with surprising results.

I would smoke and then focus on the pressure in my forehead. This pressure would intensify and/or transofrm and I would "follow" it and after about half an hour my perception changed quite considerably. All sorts of insights poured into my mind. My thoughts started to create complex structures that were comprehensible yet so alien. And when I say complex I mean "holy shit this changes everything I know" complex. It was quite something. It felt so nostalgic. Like returning home from a long journey. I was quite impressed. 

The interesting thing is that it was repeatable process. Every time I tried to do it it worked with varied intensity. I didn't pursuit it further because I had some personal things to take care of at the time.

Now the way I did it was quite unintuitive. When I focused on the pressure I had to make sure not to try to direct it, manipulate it or try to intensify the pressure by any means by myself. This would disrupt the procces. I had to specifically pay attention to the pressure instead trying to get something out of it. This was really important. The only way I would get there was by letting go of the need to be there. This is quite paradoxical and hard to transcend but it seems it is the requirement.

I tried to repeat the procces without the weed but with no results. Weed itself has many drawbacks and is hard to work with in any spiritual proccess. So take this story of mine more like an interesting anecdote than something you inspire yourself with. The built up pressure in your forehead can be really disruptive if not handled properly. If you have no experience with releseing it it can really hinder your ability to function in everyday life.

And lastly I don't know if my experience has anything to do with the third eye there are just similarities with the region in question.

Nice topic.

Im thinking of starting krya yoga.

But why does someone would want to open the 3 Chackra ?

What are the bennefits ?

The opening of the third eye chakra corresponds with a certain stage of enlightenment. If you have not done the ground work you will not want to attempt to "will" the opening of the third eye chakra. In addition, there are different paths, and different chakras will need to open first in some people rather than others, they can open from the bottom up, or top down, but even that is a gross oversimplification.

After opening the third eye you will understand why before an earthquake you will want to have your house in order and your furniture secured. There will be a lot of mess to clean up afterwards, but a good foundation in basic personal development, learning how to handle relationships and your own emotions, and proper development of morality cannot be stressed enough.

There is good reason why certain spiritual techniques were kept secret for hundreds of years and only passed on at the discretion of a teacher or guru to worthy students. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@ethanb121 I don't have anything more to say than I alredy did. Try the meditation with focus on the pressure while high for longer periods of time and see what it does to you. But as I said don't take it lightly. If possible aim for peace of mind over anything else. Don't push yourself too much with these things. It's not always rainbows and butterflies. That goes for any psychedelic use.

I think that there is a physical, astral and spiritual component to each chakra. Like for the third eye (6th chakra) the physical function is producing melatonin. The astral part is seeing the astral realm that is just above the physical as ghosts, elemental entities and psychic stuff. The spiritual component will be seeing angelic hierarchies, seeing the structural component of creation and its geometry etc.  

Activation off the psychic/spiritual. 

Psychic:

In Tibet they use a stick to move and  stimulate the gland to its activation. (not recommended, obviously) 

In secret military they use technology to stimulate it and train remote viewing for spying 

And we activate it by sheer luck, coincidence, excericses or just watching a video. 

Spiritual:

Stimulation by a spiritual force which also unlocks the gate to the spiritual realm.

A advanced adept on earth can unlock it when the student is ready. As the "key" is not inside oneself but hidden in few trustful hands (adepts) that walk the earth. 

And It takes years to go through psychic stuff in the astral atmosphere to come to the spiritual realm. Usually people open only their psychic eye and are stuck in the astral while the gate to the spiritual is closed as no one of us regulars have a "key" to it.

Anyway, shit would not be worth it for me. I would rather sleep peacefully in bed than having myself stuck with the ghost of my dead relatives or something. :)

"The Universe is Mental--held in the Mind of THE ALL."

--The Kybalion.