ROOBIO

4 aco dmt

18 posts in this topic

I got some 4 aco dmt/lsd.

What is the best way to use these tools for spiritual growth and enlightenment?

The best way is to use them orally.

What happens next could be confusing.

Breathing in, I calm my body.

Breathing out, I smile.

4-AcO-DMT plugs extremely well. That shit is intense. Some of the craziest tripping I've ever done.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

4-AcO-DMT plugs extremely well. That shit is intense. Some of the craziest tripping I've ever done.

@Leo Gura does it lead to non dual, how would you compare it with lsd, 5meo or dpt ?

12 minutes ago, Greatnestwithin said:

@Leo Gura does it lead to non dual, how would you compare it with lsd, 5meo or dpt ?

I'm not an expert, so this is speculation: from my experience I get more and more the sense that the substance itself is by far not the most determining factor when it comes to such questions as yours. It really depends on where you are, how ready you are, how receptive etc. I used to do a lot of LSD and thought I knew what this substance can and can not do. And I was wrong. Same with shrooms. With DMT last year, I hit a wall, I could never get beyond a certain point. There was too much resistance. I built the belief I knew how this substance acts. I just wasn't ready. I'm sure if I'd do it now again, it'd be a totally different experience. Just saying, don't forget that those who have many journeys under their belt experience these substances from the vantage point of having taken the journeys. They're way more open to what a substance can show and it's completely different to someone who only uses them recreationally for example. I thought that might be worth noting 

Edited by peanutspathtotruth

32 minutes ago, Greatnestwithin said:

The deepest trip I've ever had in my life came from plugging 4-AcO-DMT. It was so nondual that you wouldn't believe. I stopped being able to tell that I was human.

But of course that's because I've done many trips to build myself up to this point.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

I stopped being able to tell that I was human.

That’s such a sweet spot ♥️ 

@Leo Gura I hear plugging 4-aco-dmt is different than other methods. Mainly because it avoids the metabolization that occurs which supposedly produces psilocin. Can you confirm?

Really interesting, will research plugging. Was just gunna cap it orally but plugging seems a lot more direct

13 minutes ago, Shadowraix said:

@Leo Gura I hear plugging 4-aco-dmt is different than other methods. Mainly because it avoids the metabolization that occurs which supposedly produces psilocin. Can you confirm?

I suspect this is true.

I have not verified it conclusively because I've never done it orally.

But the plugged experience is so intense and different than typical 4-AcO-DMT trip reports that I assume plugging it really is different.

It's like the most intense version of mushrooms. I hesitate to take that shit again. It's like 5 hours of nonstop mindfuckery.

10 minutes ago, ROOBIO said:

Really interesting, will research plugging. Was just gunna cap it orally but plugging seems a lot more direct

Be very careful with dosage. Start low.

A little goes a long way.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Do you ever trip with trip sitters or do you do it solo most of the time?

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Are dosages different when plugging? How much did you take?

1 minute ago, peanutspathtotruth said:

Yes it seems like you should reduce the dosages by about 2/3 of the dosage that is used when taken orally. 

Plugging apparently results in a faster come up, a more intense trip and a shorter duration.

@Leo Gura Did you plug fumarate? Was there much body load? I

I’ve only taken it orally and there can be quite a bit of body load for about an hour or so.

36 minutes ago, ROOBIO said:

Yes it seems like you should reduce the dosages by about 2/3 of the dosage that is used when taken orally. 

Plugging apparently results in a faster come up, a more intense trip and a shorter duration.

Just to be sure: reduce BY 2/3 or reduce TO 2/3?

1 hour ago, peanutspathtotruth said:

I took 1.25 yellow microscoops

52 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

@Leo Gura Did you plug fumarate? Was there much body load? I

I’ve only taken it orally and there can be quite a bit of body load for about an hour or so.

It was some kind of salt, not sure if fumarate or HCl.

I don't recall much body load.

But it wraps your mind so much that you don't care much about what's happening to the body.