How to be wise

Reality is not infinite

95 posts in this topic

@zeroISinfinity it’s not about complete understanding that’s the impossible. From my perspective it’s about doing what’s right and what in my opinion should be honoured. 

In all honesty, I’m not sure where the idea comes from. What beliefs have lead to such an argument. Maybe years of searching, maybe hours put into ranking the highest truth. 

It just feels like the right thing to do, to pay homage to absolute infinity for hosting myself. Life has become nostalgic. I just do what I do for the sake of truth really. 

I guess my way is just words 

its not that as Aakash, I blame absolute infinity , it’s just being .. like the rest of us. If I’m being honest, I just don’t see the point of not giving my words credibility because they are words. 

Edited by Aakash

1 hour ago, Aakash said:

I just don’t see the point of not giving my words credibility because they are words. 

If you actually grasp what language IS, you cannot take seriously the notion of symbolic communication anymore.

It's utterly groundless and circular. There's nothing of substance to be found within symbols. Wispy.

Of course, that shouldn't deter you from engaging with symbols.

There are many fun and creative uses of them, and furthermore they aid survival tremendously (which is always a cute bonus).

The question is: how serious are you?

If you really get it, you would be able to laugh off any attempt to dismantle your symbols.

It's Love.

@RendHeaven words are truth 

there is no escaping it 

some may not have the experience behind it and therefore conceptual. But when the experience is correct the word is pseudo- correct. A partial truth 

none the less, a partial truth relatively equal to the colour of your hair. 

And yes I am aware of what a symbol is unfortunately. 

The irony here is, what is the facet itself but a partial truth itself. Even if you have the awakening to a truth, it’s partial. So my point is that due to the total absolute non-dual nature of absolute infinity (the whole thing) 

words contain absolute truth because words are partial truths, that point to partial truths.it can never point to the absolute truth. Which is for me, the summation of a few facets. 

Non duality love emptiness duality intelligence self love and passion. 

This is my preferred enlightened being for me specifically. 

Edited by Aakash

7 minutes ago, Aakash said:

1) words are truth 

2) But when the experience is correct the word is pseudo- correct. A partial truth 

3) And yes I am aware of what a symbol is unfortunately. 

1) Precisely what do you mean by "words are truth?" ;)

2) You can't assume that. Maybe "correct" and "pseudo-correct" are both incorrect.

3) Well then why so serious?

Edited by RendHeaven

It's Love.

4 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Serotoninluv I editted my post ,

Still applies.

The map is not the territory, yet the map is territory. 

Being attached to words is quite limiting.

@Serotoninluv I editted it again to show you why I said it. Absolute infinity is infinite, you can only capture it in words and symbols. 

[Absolute infinity .... ] period 

but I don’t like saying this. But I can’t help but speak direct truths. I wonder does this make me a good or bad human. My feels tell me a bad human because what does the future matter. What does ending suffering matter. I dunno. It over steps my own morality 

19 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Serotoninluv 

Absolute infinity is infinite, you can only capture it in words and symbols. 

This is really straightforward. . . Words and symbols are within infinity. A subset of infinity cannot capture infinity.

A simple example: Words and symbols cannot capture the direct experience of tasting an apple. Any description of how an apple tastes is not the experience of tasting an apple. Go describe the taste of an apple to someone who has never tasted an apple. You can spend years describing the taste of an apple and that person will have never experienced the truth of the actual taste.

@RendHeaven @Serotoninluv

lol you lot don’t know what absolute infinity is LOOOOOL!  That’s why your not getting it. I keep saying the way to find out who is enlightened is to ask them if they know what absolute infinity is. I can bet you my life that buddha doesn’t know what absolute infinity is loool! 

@RendHeaven what I mean by pseudo correct is that they are partial absolute truths, they are extreme awakenings or extreme enlightenments in certain facets. 

Words are not truths, words are able carry truth. Which to me is the same as saying words are truth. I could have phrased it better on my part. But I don’t feel the need to. I’m not good at beating around the bush. 

The simple fact is I’ve told you what absolute infinity is and I have been saying it for two months in deeper and deeper terms. Absolute infinity can only be grasped with absolute understanding and by that I mean extreme understanding not complete understanding and ergo use words. Partial absolute truths can all be awoken to, even to the extreme of isolating that truth to its extreme. 

What was Jesus ? An extreme lover 

what was buddha ? An extreme nobody 

The reason why I know is because for you to know what absolute infinity is. You will agree to my truth as words. This is the irony of truth. 

Edited by Aakash

35 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Serotoninluv

lol you lot don’t know what absolute infinity is LOOOOOL!  That’s why your not getting it. I keep saying the way to find out who is enlightened is to ask them if they know what absolute infinity is. I can bet you my life that buddha doesn’t know what absolute infinity is loool! 

Grasshopper. . . .You don't know what absolute infinity is, you ARE absolute infinity. There is no external thing called "absolute infinity" that one can come to know.

Why spend all this time conceptualizing through thoughts? Direct experience is king.

@Serotoninluv lol yeah I’m a nice guy that’s why. I quite like truth and the whole process of finding it. 

It is what it is. I was attached the idea of making this understood. Now it’s just another wave in the ocean of truth. 

The issue is that conceptualising stops you from putting yourself into pitfalls lol. The mind is an important part to finding truth. It is after all within absolute infinity just like everything else around you. 

3 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Grasshopper. . . .You don't know what absolute infinity is, you ARE absolute infinity. 

Why spend all this time conceptualizing through thoughts? Direct experience is king.

Uh-oh here we go, another question for @Aakash to answer xD