AudibleLocket

Conscious People please get in Politics !

11 posts in this topic

If you dont want to be apart of it, somebody will.

In these dark times humanity needs conscious people to open their eyes to society at large.

LEO, after your mini-series, didn't a will arouse in you in that sense? 

You speak of these matter with great joy in your eyes 9_9.

2 hours ago, AudibleLocket said:

In these dark times humanity needs conscious people to open their eyes to society at large.

Dark times for whom?

I like to study history and I think times have never been better for collective conscious humans in this world....

4 hours ago, Bodigger said:

Dark times for whom?

I like to study history and I think times have never been better for collective conscious humans in this world....

This

Also how can you be conscious and into politics, if politics is a distraction? ;)

@universe Let's see how distracted you'll be when nukes start flying.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

56 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@universe Let's see how distracted you'll be when nukes start flying.

I dont indulge in distractions such as the future, only now.

Issa joke.

Politics is a conscious business. Unconscious people don't know nothing, the unconscious must serve the conscious for the good of all.

Edited by Truth Addict

2 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

Politics is a conscious business. Unconscious people don't know nothing, the unconscious must serve the conscious for the good of all.

lol

‘The water in which the mystic swims is the water in which a madman drowns. --Joseph Campbell

The best politician for all would be something that approximates the Grim Reaper. Where as if he were Santa Clause, someone would feel jealous and the goods have to come from somewhere, either a legion of Elfs, or Chinese & Indian Sweatshop workers.

Although electing the Grim Reaper would infringe on free-will. Even as he reaps what is sown.

I suppose if India and Pakistan get into a nuclear exchange over Kashmir. Either enjoy the fireworks, or team up with the biggest thug on the block in the chaos. If not, maybe China will go full tyrant when it can, their language is connotated and not denotated. 

Even if a person is not conscious, they can still sleepwalk and perform tasks. Even drive a car.

11 hours ago, universe said:

Also how can you be conscious and into politics, if politics is a distraction? ;)

I would consider this working on open mindedness for sure.  It becomes a distraction when we close off our mind to other thoughts.  I struggle with political conversations when they get into emotions rather than logic.  Most of the time I catch myself prior to falling into the emotion of the individual and move on.