Schahin

Why does one not have control while on psychedelics?

11 posts in this topic

While taking any psychedelic, you lose total control and have to subdue whatever the psychedelic shows you,why is that?

@Schahin well... you'd be shocked to find that even right now when you think you have control... that's only an illusion of control :D

during a psychedelic... you're pulled back from the experience such that you know that you have no control. you are only aware of the on-going moment. you're simply watching... but if you think you are what you're watching... it can be quite terrifying... 

surrender in this knowing and you have see the light and beauty and awe, all of which will also be out of your control

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

Because even without you probably not in control.

The more conscious the more control while on it.

@SoonHei hey yeah that's what I possibly thought, but shouldn't you or me as God have control? 

After becoming awoken or enlightened is it still different and one keeps not having control of the psychedelic experience?

One is pure light, whatever this light shines upon one moves towards. Use visualizations, or pondering questions to navigate psychedelic experience. Know that any negative experiences that come up is the jungle one must venture threw to move closer to the vision, or better understanding. Some trips you won’t be able to attempt to guide, either way always surrender to the experiences.

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart. 

20 minutes ago, Schahin said:

@SoonHei hey yeah that's what I possibly thought, but shouldn't you or me as God have control? 

After becoming awoken or enlightened is it still different and one keeps not having control of the psychedelic experience?

Even if one could answer. the truth Can only be expérienced. Free or not ?

If we injected snake venom into your veins, you'd also lose some control.

Physiology is more fundamental than your ego-mind.

More fundamentally, the whole notion of "control" is deeply dualistic and delusional.

If there exists only one thing in the universe: the universe itself, who controls it? Who controls the universe?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

The universe controls itself, every one of us is the universe.

But during a psychedelic experience, we the universe do not seem to have control over the experience or the visions we receive, even if we are god. Anything could happen, good or bad and the person just needs to go with it and sometimes even hope that it soon ends. 

I am talking  about psychedelic experiences while experiencing still duality, because psyche that let one experience non duality are much rarer, and the experience of 1g mushroom for example just does what it wants with  the person,  even if the person is God and should be able to navigate the experience

Edited by Schahin

7 minutes ago, Schahin said:

The universe controls itself, every one of us is the universe.

But during a psychedelic experience, we the universe do not seem to have control over the experience or the visions we receive, even if we are god. Anything could happen, good or bad and the person just needs to go with it and sometimes even hope that it soon ends. 

I am talking  about psychedelic experiences while experiencing still duality, because psyche that let one experience non duality are much rarer, and the experience of 1g mushroom for example just does what it wants with  the person,  even if the person is God and should be able to navigate the experience

you as the god that you are, can always choose to control your attitude towards what's happening. You can choose to surrender to an experience or resist it. That's your level of control as per your matter handling skills. There have been reports of masters over matter who took psychedelics and showed no signs of tripping. Mastery over matter is an acquired skill, if you want it, you could get really good at it. 

What I’m your experience is it you think ever had to control to begin with?

9 hours ago, Schahin said:

Imagine a person in your head. They are you, but yet they wonder why they don't have control, but wait you just imagined them wondering why they don't have control. Just because you *think* you should have control it doesn't translate to having it in actuality. Disconnect imposing belief from actuality and a whole new realm opens up.