Schahin

What happens to those who take their lives?

25 posts in this topic

What happens to people that take their own lives? 

What brings them to do such a thing, and is that god doing it? 

Edited by Schahin

False self in full swing.

What happens to them. Nothing. "Returning to Source". 

"True Face" revealed. 

Who Would be the one taking the life, God or the human? 

It is so sad that some have to go through this

Edited by Schahin

If you are the one thinking about it stop. 

Love and take care of yourself. ❤️

Missing connection to reality

It's not a good thing to do. I mean, the person will get it, return to the source, etc. etc. But think about it: that will happen either way. When you're here, you have the divine opportunity to explore this reality. And there is so much magic to reality. If someone feels like it is not worth it, it means they're looking in the wrong direction and should go through a healing moment of self-knowledge and new directions

@ZeroInfinity

No brother, but I am curious to know why god does this, if it the one deciding to do it really is god. Because that's what I'm not sure about

Edited by Schahin

@Schahin its God but it's an unconscious God.  If the person discovered he was God he would be the guy at the end of the ox herding pictures only better.  He would be conscious he is Absolute love and creativity.

This was classified enlightenment only information so now im afraid i have to kill you. :x

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

God created everything and everyone to exist. 

How you think it's possible without apparent death. 

And by God I mean You/Consciousness. 

But it gets even better

But that's talk for another topic. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

How about in extreme rare cases where there doesn’t seem to be a choice at that point?

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@AlldayLoop I'm very familiar with his case

Same applies though.  

So are you implying that if he discovered who he truly Is, he would have second thoughts about suicide and possibly not  go through with it? Even if his condition persisted or even got worse?

1 minute ago, AlldayLoop said:

So are you implying that if he discovered who he truly Is, he would have second thoughts about suicide and possibly not  go through with it? Even if his condition persisted or even got worse?

That's the paradox.  If he awoke it wouldn't be there like it is now.  It would lessen with each awakening.  Medication would start to work for him at that point.  And he would be conscious he was God so he would realize there is no where to go.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

God loves death as much as life. God loves all that it is. 

Some people awaken to their true nature and others don't. This is also up to God. Of course this kind of talk may encourage complacency until one awakens to oneness with God. 

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

That's the paradox.  If he awoke it wouldn't be there like it is now.  It would lessen with each awakening.  Medication would start to work for him at that point.  And he would be conscious he was God so he would realize there is no where to go.

I can relate to this in my own life and current stage. I was never suicidal, but definitely non-compliant with medications and even with the spiritual path. I’m now starting to find the strength to awaken and the less my ego. tries to control every situation, the more the true I reveals itself, even if it’s just a tiny beam of light..

4 hours ago, Schahin said:

What happens to people that take their own lives? 

The body is just an appearance in the mind, so it is safe to say that that form dissipates upon death. No one knows what happens beyond that.

What brings them to do such a thing, and is that god doing it? 

Their looking for relief from their suffering and they don't see any other possibilities. For almost all people, the cause of their psychological suffering is ignorance. Ignorance about reality. Yes God is the only being there is so it must take all responsibility. 

6 minutes ago, Maya_0 said:

The body is just an appearance in the mind, so it is safe to say that that form dissipates upon death.

Body is Consciousness. Lets Just say that what you consider waking life is one of the states of Consciousness. 

No one knows what happens beyond that.

It is possible to know that. Meditation is the Way. Self enquiry. Psychedelics 

6 minutes ago, Maya_0 said:

Their looking for relief from their suffering and they don't see any other possibilities. For almost all people, the cause of their psychological suffering is ignorance. Ignorance about reality. 

Yup. Agreed. 

2 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

It is possible to know that. Meditation is the Way. Self enquiry. Psychedelics 

I can see how those things can give insight into what death is and alleviate the fear of death, but I don't see how they can lead one to know what happens after death.  

Those things are all carried out while the body is still alive.

Pain forces people to suicide.Either physical or psychological.

At the end is it god, the universal consciousness that decides to take the life of that particular person by suicide? 

Unconscious god would imply that it is the human that decided so but wouldnt it rather be that the human is unconscious but god is always super conscious and therefore exerts his will on that person (avatar) and decides he should leave the world/dream by suicide. 

While the avatar is unconscious the Goodyear is never unconscious, and the will of leaving this world must be an act of the consciousness, as everything else is an illusion. 

Does that make sense? Unconscious god does not even exist actually so that decisions even this one are done by the conscious god or be it godhead

Edited by Schahin

The problem with that people is that they go so far into the darkness that is very difficult for them to come back, they need something big to happen to them to come back to what they really are.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16