AlldayLoop

Leo, Have You Changed Your Mind About Weed?

9 posts in this topic

IIRC, Leo mentioned in one of his psychedelic videos about how he doesn’t consider weed to be a good for spiritual purposes. Has your mind changed since then Leo?

My only personal experience with a “psychedelic” is weed (legally purchased).  The reason I haven’t tried other psychedelics is because I currently take an SSRI; so I don’t want to be messing around with the more conventional psychedelics at this stage.

Regardless, I believe I’ve had some profound spiritual insights on weed, since that’s the intention I use it for majority of the time. Of course, I can’t compare and contrast with other psychedelics, but those experiences have been the most profound in my entire life thus far.

I am reminded of how Leo made a video about his 2C-B trip report; he mentions how his experience on it is unique in that the substance is typically used in raves/parties, not for spiritual purposes. 

It's mostly due to the fact that it can be habit forming, but if you can use it with discipline and respect then the benefits can be immense, I think it works best as a tool for integrating prior psychedelic experiences if you combine the effects with yoga/meditation. 

Weed was a powerful tool for me in the beginning of my spiritual development until it wasn't. I totally wasnt getting anything out of it after a certain point other than the feeling of being wrapped in a warm blanket for a few hours. It began to hurt me more than help me after a certain point. I have since quit. Be careful with Mary Jane. She has a warm welcoming presence but is an insidious bitch. She will cling to you and you wont want to let her go. Take this with a grain of salt. Just my experience. I used to absolutely love weed but realized it was holding me back. 

I don't do weed so my opinion on it isn't worth much.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't do weed so my opinion on it isn't worth much.

I Always Wonder how you Can Do dmt 5meo. And not even smoke pot :)

I still do. But with an hard discipline took me years and hard to left the habit.

Now I just enjoy few for perfect Times like yesterday under the stars : )

Edited by Aeris

8 hours ago, RickyBalboa said:

Weed was a powerful tool for me in the beginning of my spiritual development until it wasn't. I totally wasnt getting anything out of it after a certain point other than the feeling of being wrapped in a warm blanket for a few hours. It began to hurt me more than help me after a certain point. 

Yes, I make sure I don’t take weed everyday to make sure I don’t build a tolerance to THC. Marijuana is notorious for building up a rapid tolerance, hence why most people take it everyday. 

8 hours ago, RickyBalboa said:

Weed was a powerful tool for me in the beginning of my spiritual development until it wasn't. I totally wasnt getting anything out of it after a certain point other than the feeling of being wrapped in a warm blanket for a few hours. It began to hurt me more than help me after a certain point. I have since quit. Be careful with Mary Jane. She has a warm welcoming presence but is an insidious bitch. She will cling to you and you wont want to let her go. Take this with a grain of salt. Just my experience. I used to absolutely love weed but realized it was holding me back. 

Perfect described how it was for me. At start i couldn't understand why some ex users were demonizing weed. After my weekly based use turned into daily based, i understood that i'm addicted to it. And breaking out of it wasn't the easiest job.