NoSelfSelf

Why do you want to improve?

31 posts in this topic

@Truth Addict actually nothings missing cuz we already have what we need but imagine we need more to make it better but there cant be better what is already perfect mybe there comes all the confusion....

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

23 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Truth Addict actually nothings missing cuz we already have what we need but imagine we need more to make it better but there cant be better what is already perfect mybe there comes all the confusion....

You're precisely correct, but you're placing a negative value on imagination, like it's bad or false or something like that, so you resist it and, in turn, it causes you confusion, perhaps even suffering I'm not sure.

I mean if imagination is there and everything is already perfect, then that means that imagination must be there, it's not there by accident, it has to be there, since perfection implies the righteousness of everything.

We're always growing and evolving independently of our will. Evolution is a greater force than our concepts and models. Maybe imagination is a vehicle for evolution and maybe we should embrace it instead of resisting it?

Edited by Truth Addict

@Truth Addict im just saying that imagining that we need something that we already dont have in terms of happiness fullfilment etc is false...im not saying imagination is bad etc but imagining things personaly thats go againts yourself is destructive..

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

1 hour ago, Truth Addict said:

You're precisely correct, but you're placing a negative value on imagination, like it's bad or false or something like that, so you resist it and, in turn, it causes you confusion, perhaps even suffering I'm not sure.

I mean if imagination is there and everything is already perfect, then that means that imagination must be there, it's not there by accident, it has to be there, since perfection implies the righteousness of everything.

We're always growing and evolving independently of our will. Evolution is a greater force than our concepts and models. Maybe imagination is a vehicle for evolution and maybe we should embrace it instead of resisting it?

Imagination is a feature of god will. Everything is imagination. 

Cling to imagination is clinging to truth.

Believing all your imagination is true that is delusion.

Imagination create the mouvement to real creation

1 hour ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Truth Addict im just saying that imagining that we need something that we already dont have in terms of happiness fullfilment etc is false...

No, it's not false. You get what you ask for. Most of the time we don't seek happiness, we seek other things and get them instead of getting happiness because we don't want happiness, we want the other things. If someone ever sought happiness, they would find it. Most of the time, all we seek is stories, so we usually end up living them, as it must be.

1 hour ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Truth Addict im not saying imagination is bad etc but imagining things personaly thats go againts yourself is destructive..

It depends largely on what we mean by the word 'destructive'.

@Aeris It's not really about all, some, or none at all. It's about what is in the present moment, and what it is calling for.

Edited by Truth Addict

Firstly I do not feel an “Iness”.

In theory, it seems that improvement is a simple byproduct of the human DNA game, I was preloaded with evolutionary generated conditions like the reward centre that facilitate the creation of incentive systems that lead to feelings that lead to thoughts to create improvements.

But it was created before this of course, in order for the human to even be created we have to have a planet such as ours that harbours life, this was the beginning of simple cells replicating and self improving via the most rudimentary rules we can imagine. 

Given that this is a byproduct of life here on earth it stands to reason that the whole generation of the solar system itself not only originated under the same mechanism but that there is even life communicating within itself to self improvement and evolve overtime, albeit, at a much slower pace. Thus the structure and fabric of existence itself could perhaps be referred to at the very least as being composed of sentient micro communicators all interconnected relaying messages between and throughout one another at a phenomenal rate in order to simultaneously bring about, maintain and transform all of existence.

None of this is necessarily true of course, it just follows from my first line of reasoning.

So why do I self improve? Even though the answer itself needs to simultaneously be answered in conjunction to answering for existence and it’s own imperative towards self improvement, to adhere to and extend the DNA agenda. Put another way, why not self improve? To me it would be illogical relative to the conditions of and utility of an organism. It lives, takes up space, encodes and responds to data, etc, it only makes sense for an organism to get as good as it can get at these things.

Edited by possibilities

@possibilities i think 0.5% people understand you in real life :D

It's you.

Now fight.

Because I love to, and it is fun.

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart. 

To live up to my highest values and to be able to make a contribution to the world, no matter how small. 

In the end I want to improve because I am a neurotic who cannot accept his current situation

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus