ardacigin

Why Talent Is Overrated in Spirituality (Shinzen Young Case Study)

266 posts in this topic

zen is pretty useless if you wanna get high on your own supply

look into yogani, his methods are very effective

great book on truth: Theory of Everything by Jed Mckenna
great book on love: Everything Is Here To Help You by Matt Kahn

these books need to mate and have a baby

but books are like drugs, fun while they last

eventually you have to jump in the water and swim

swashbuckler 4 life xD
TRUTHORITY.ORG

9 hours ago, Aakash said:

@Key Elements @zeroISinfinity 

So your saying there’s no states of consciousness. It’s just what is. Isn’t that everything being one and not two ? 

Ok, here's what it is. I will try my best to describe it briefly to the best of my knowledge. If you have the deepest awakening, it will go something like this:

• You become God/No-self. You're not embodied. There is no external environment. That's why they call God, "no self." You're just being pure, unconditional consciousness. This is the eternal YOU. No beginning. No end.
  • You make this transformation into Everythingness. You might see yourself forming and coming together into something like infinite spherical stars (strangloop), but these stars are actually infinite universes. They're all you. You'll not only see it; you're all of it.
  • The everythingness (YOU) comes together into this super massive, infinite black hole (aka, white hole). Yes, there is an event horizon before this. So, yes, there is a "freeze" before you make this transformation. Why do they call it a white hole? Because the Everythingness is "white" and came together and get transformed into a white void, where you're facing backwards (aka, Riding the Ox Backwards, singularity, Godhead, God's arrow).
  • Finally, you embody into your ego, while the world/universe is created by YOU. You will remember all this from your ego's perspective. Initially, you might think this is grandiose, but it's not. When you were God making these transformations, it was totally "normal." You were just being. Most importantly, when you embody into your ego, you feel this massive love, indicating that you're in the "to love" realm.

I could go further into details but too long. Everything in our lives is based on this awakening. Principles of life such as:

• Nothing is permanent. Everything transforms.
  • Nothing dies. There is only transformations.
  • Everything in the world is based on love. So, find a deep calling based on love.
  • Everything is just you, so be kind in general.
  • Learn to be detached in life. Work on yourself and your calling--because only you exist in the present moment.
  • The list goes on and on.

@Key Elements yes these are my expectations. Except it doesn’t seem like you’ve understood how you made it all. Saying created by you , you mean big you then yeah that makes sense. 

You probably recreated distinctions right ? Which is what I thought would happen 

If I’m mistaken, then that’s all good. By my expectations it’s deep. You would just have to keep taking psychadelics to make it deeper. Then you’ll have a reference point to make it deeper. 

Relativity is an annoying thing lol, you can’t see any more steps ahead than you can relatively scale between two points of known limits.

Edited by Aakash

8 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Key Elements yes these are my expectations. Except it doesn’t seem like you’ve understood how you made it all. 

If I’m mistaken, then that’s all good. By my expectations it’s deep. You would just have to keep taking psychadelics to make it deeper. Then you’ll have a reference point to make it deeper. 

Relativity is an annoying thing lol, you can’t see any more steps ahead than you can relatively scale between two points of known limits.

I already said in this thread that I'm not going to take psychedelics. I did not take anything to get this experience. That's my decision. I said the reason why. Yes, for me, it has gone deeper than this. I said it briefly in this thread. I will go into further details in my life purpose. It'll take too long to explain it here.

@Key Elements if I’m right it should morph into “blindness”

not absence of light from eyes. But absence of free will again. 

But this is dependant on what you, you were talking about above 

12 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Key Elements if I’m right it should morph into “blindness”

not absence of light from eyes. But absence of free will again. 

But this is dependant on what you, you were talking about above 

Yes it did. That's another way to describe it. See, words are just words. You could describe it in a million different ways.

@Key Elements yeah but what I mean is you split into two, 

you are watching your own story but it’s merely a snapshot because absolute truth is itself in the end and not “you” but it’s imposible to exclude your finite form from the equation. So you are both aware that it is you and it isn’t and then when that’s done you go back to fusing into nothing. But this doesn’t do it justice so I’m going to take some words from leo’s Book. Total undifferentiated infinity. 

To the point that your next move and current move are not happening. It’s permanent amnesia. 

At this point, from my perspective anyway. You are no longer human. All you would be is a “love being”. 

This is total ego loss in my opinion 

basically the scale is broken after this because there’s no way to actually rank infinity in total undifferentiated-ness and therefore can call it final form. Only from outside we can say it’s more loving etc, but it’s not while your inside, because you’ve disappeared into love itself. That it’s not you radiating the level of love but it’s been done for you. hence I said no free will 

Edited by Aakash

7 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Key Elements yeah but what I mean is you split into two, 

Ok, when you say this, I call this the "observing-self." I didn't describe this in my post above. For example, yes, you are the "white hole." You are embodied in it. At the same time, you're not. You're also the No-self seeing yourself as the white hole. This is called the "observing-self."

@Key Elements yes I agree, but this can only seperate back into no self after you’ve figured out a structure for how you did it embedded within your “self” it’s  more detailed for some and less for others. Which I assume is where different spiritual teachers are at and their enlightenment is. 

Yes and then after those two fuse you are both but inverted. Meaning you are actually neither, which I call “phasing between the molecules of reality” the molecules being “white hole” and “black hole” , “you” and “YOU” 

basically this is the only form of enlightenment that is total and includes infinitely more white holes/ black holes possibles, which is truth. Because they are one.  Without you actually being there but being phased between all four things. 

Meaning its not that your nothing or everything. It’s that your all four things at once and therefore undifferentiated between all of existence. A wormhole back to the exestential non- Existence 

What has your experience been after this ? 

9 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Key Elements 

What has your experience been after this ? 

Yes, you do phase back and forth between the No-self and whatever you're embodied in. This also happens when you're the Everythingness. One moment, you see yourself as Everythingness as the No-self; the next moment, you are the Everythingness.

You know, there were other profound experiences I had in my life. That's why I wonder what is nirvana. I have ideas to what it is, but let's not discuss it here. It is different from enlightenment. Enlightenment is when you fully embody your awakening in this life.

@Key Elements 

Nirvana is what I said.

Absolute amnesia. 

You know how sadhguru always talks about memory. The only way a person could not exist is if they never had memory. This would extend to infinity and therefore would not contradict. So yeah it’s like I said. After you don’t phase in between. God itself has absolute amnesia because it is unconditional love of anything that takes place. But this is only an example. 

There would be no “you” or memory of “YOU”. So it’s all possibilities I’ve calculated taken care of. 

1 hour ago, Aakash said:

@Key Elements yes these are my expectations. Except it doesn’t seem like you’ve understood how you made it all. 

You created it all so that you could create a world of love, but paradoxically, it's also a school for your ego. Your ego has to go through life showing the best love in order to fully graduate from this life (achieving nirvana).

@Key Elements no love has nothing to do with nirvana. Love is only a distinction even if it feels real. This is how I would look at it 

the other way is to say that love itself is infinite, therefore your trying to give love to everything. Like an infinite core. Because if you have everything then what else would there be to do. 

I think it’s the former rather than latter 

the purpose of absolute infinity is to be itself. As we can’t fathom the scale of relativity that applies to being-being itself. We can apply this to ourselves being-being itself it’s no different. Which in other words means that the purpose of life is being done for you. Your life is the purpose of absolute infinity as the finite being. The only thing is just to decide what ever you want to do with it. 

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash i was talking about what your ego has to do in order to achieve nirvana. I was not describing nirvana. You can't just squander this life.

@Key Elements it’s a choice, like I said. It’s nice to know you are motivated even at nirvana. Why I say it’s the latter and the former is because it’s like I said. No matter how hard you try, you can not collapse the trinity. It’s a choice one must make. 

“To love or not to love” , “to be love or not to be love” 

this is all three parts of the trinity . 

Yours is one version of nirvana aka the highest truth. Probably the best one that someone could follow, in my personal opinion. 

After this my knowledge and direct experience projections doesn’t extend past, so I’m unable to validate your claims of whether shinzen young was talking about the same thing leo was. Your going to have to get Leo to say why he thinks shinzen doesn’t understand the truth. If your saying shinzen knows exactly what you know. Then clearly I am also not understanding the full potential of truth. So it would be interesting to hear Leo’s reply. You’ve covered my only contradiction between teachers, even if there is still more width covered by Leo. Ultimately we are talking about depth 

3 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Key Elements Any thoughts on black holes, gravitational lensing, etc? 

Well, I'm not a scientific person, but I know that science studies black holes only in 3-dimensional ways. Most of the times it's done through a "powerful" telescope. However, if you become the infinite black hole (aka, white hole), you don't have any dimensions. So, I think science is limited. :P You also get to see yourself going through yourself facing backwards and hanging by a thread. When you're observing yourself, looks like the tail end is about to break off. Funny thing is, there is no distance or dimensions.

@Key Elements one more thing, was it located above your head ? Like a few inches above your head. That’s where mines was. This part is what’s I called god consciousness, different to “phasing between reality” 

this is basically what I called omnisciency. However you had to also be aware of your metaknowledge which is in a realm different to your physical body. 

So you were 1) human thinking 2) metaknowledge processing 3) physical body 4) observer 5) only one in reality 6) making distinctions 

however, I feel like your talking about something different obviously. This is just as far as my direct experience goes. So I can only map until here. 

@Aakash I'm talking about you literally embody as No-self, Everything, black/white hole, and ego. Btw, I bet in nirvana, you could choose to become anything, without suffering. You have complete freewill. Anyway, I won't go into it here. This is my life purpose work.

@Key Elements yeah we’re saying the same things but in different words. Yeah you’ve stabilised probably in omnisciency which is an amazing feat in my books by any standards. The only question really is how deep is your understanding, but this is irrelevant after a certain point because love will ultimately overpower it. Instead of needing to understand why things are the way they are. You will love it without condition and so yeah this is exactly what I expect nirvana to look like. It would indeed be complete free will. However it’s like I said mapping is not considered after this point, so from what I know. Sometimes consciousness comes down with a certain purpose for only a few people who need something done. The person is still given free will however, they are contracted to their purpose by receiving small doses of information at any one time. The free will is how they do it, however, I wouldn’t really call that free will. 

Mines was only an Infinitismal glimpse. So I can’t say I fully fathom what your saying. Nor am I justifying that I know anything about your “being” however, it’s certainly  great life purpose. The exact one I would have chosen