herghly

Sound healing?

15 posts in this topic

What are your thoughts on sound healing? Are there any benefits? I know the Tibetans used singing bowls for sound healing. But what's really going on?

I'm trying to keep an open mind to all of this

I have my own bowls but these are very good videos! Sound is great!

Sound is a result of vibration, when you make something vibrate, it creates sound does it not? Our bodies also vibrate and when we are surrounded with natural vibrations like these bowls, which represent a frequency of "healing and alignment" we are forced to adapt to the new vibration, the new environment. Listen to these all day few days a week, you will notice a difference :)

B R E A T H E

13 minutes ago, herghly said:

@pl@pluto Would you listen to it during meditations?

Yes why not? They actually aid in meditation, especially if you are more in the city, its much better than the disharmonious vibrations of traffic and the industrial world. If i am in nature, i generally prefer the silence but bowls and natural instruments are harmonic resonators so they do not disturb you either way. You do what works best for you :)

B R E A T H E

@herghly this will be a budding field over the coming years. It's completely unknown and untapped. To give you an example, Mozart played to cheese while it ages produces much milder flavor than cheese that was played hip hop. Not even trolling you. What this means exactly for us and our relationship to frequencies, only time will tell. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

All the green woo woo events around me love sound healing

It differently works with chakra tuning/unblocking. Therefrom, all forms (lets say biological/psychological) of healing can occur.
I' ll say sound does way more, but chakra work is quite tangible and a good gateway for understanding sounds.

4 hours ago, herghly said:

It's hard to believe for me

Sit there, close your eyes and Ohmmm for a few minutes straight and see how you feel, maybe you will notice something :)

B R E A T H E

I really enjoy simply reading all of your weblogs. Simply wanted to inform you that you have people like me who appreciate your work. Definitely a great post. Hats off to you! The information that you have provided is very helpful.

Sound helps to facilitate shifts in our brainwave state by using entertainment. Entertainment synchronizes our fluctuating brainwaves by providing a stable frequency which the brainwave can attune to. By using rhythm and frequency, we can en-train our brainwaves and it then becomes possible to down-shift our normal beta state (normal waking consciousness) to alpha (relaxed consciousness), and even reach theta (meditative state) and delta (sleep; where internal healing can occur).

This same concept is utilized in meditation by regulating the breath, but with sound it's the frequency that is the agent which influences the shift.

I've heard some good things about it from a couple people who attended these a seminar of it.

It can be quite beautiful and trance like. 

I meditate frequently with gamma waves. Breathwork + gamma + meditation is an excellent combination in my experience.

I got bad vibes about this 2019 post being reopened. Think about raising new topic folks 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus