Kushu2000

Anyone on this forum embracing the 5Meo Dmt path?

10 posts in this topic

Yoyo, just out of sheer curiosity, is anyone on this forum, besides Leo embracing (and practicing) the "5 Meo DMT path" towards liberation A.K.A. taking a lot of 5 MeO DMT on a regular basis in order to realize enlightenment? 

3 hours ago, Kushu2000 said:

taking a lot of 5 MeO DMT on a regular basis in order to realize enlightenment?

Taking "a lot of" 5-MeO-DMT will not likely make you attain Enlightenment; but instead go mad. Lol.

Too much light too fast will blind you. 

one day this will all be memories

1 hour ago, kag101 said:

you attain Enlightenment; but instead go mad.

Is there really any difference though? If you saw an actual enlightened person, a commoner not some known guru, you'd think they're batshit bananas.

2 hours ago, XYZ said:

Is there really any difference though? 

Yes, there are clear differences. 

Edited by kag101

one day this will all be memories

8 hours ago, XYZ said:

Is there really any difference though? If you saw an actual enlightened person, a commoner not some known guru, you'd think they're batshit bananas.

This is a misconception and a belief that needs to be dropped. Enlightenment is just realizing your true nature. You don't have to start doing crazy shit afterwards, or wear Indian robes, or even talk about it with other people.

You've probably met enlightened people (if this could even be said, it's not ultimately true) and don't even know about it.

Enlightenment is not out there somewhere, it is right HERE and NOW.

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

17 hours ago, Kushu2000 said:

Yoyo, just out of sheer curiosity, is anyone on this forum, besides Leo embracing (and practicing) the "5 Meo DMT path" towards liberation A.K.A. taking a lot of 5 MeO DMT on a regular basis in order to realize enlightenment? 

I've been holding back on the phycs up until now...my mind was a little bit too unstable for them until recently. Im gonna start doing LSD, shrooms, DMT, 5-meo-dmt, dpt ( if I can get it). I've got 25 tabs of 275ug LSD to be delivered to me soon so that'll be good.