Nivsch

I feel a difficult backlash. I thought that if i do the "Do Nothing" method

9 posts in this topic

*many times* troughout the day, and press the brakes everytime i have an urgh "to do something" and do it slowly - I hope all of this will reduce the anxiety and build my brain to be more calm. I response in a soft way every time the ego tries to push me to do things to allign with my goals and agenda in life - i didnt listen to the ego and instead did it slower end etc. but this week i have strong backlash and more anxiety! And I see that the "soft responsing" and "Do nothing" method many times a day all of this - dont work!

I confused and dont know what to do. Maybe it sounds naive but its not that i dont do other things i well. I do. I work. I do sport. I work on my singing. But i expected that "do nothing method" in high doses will improve my emotional state but this week is just very bad in my emotions without any external 'logic' situation that can explainedl it.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

Lately I'm doing the do-nothing whenever I feel my mind or emotions busy. For example when I had some anxiety at work, and come at home and still feel some leftovers I do the do-nothing. Before I need to do something and feel whatever emotions or mind business, I do do-nothing too. It seems to work for me:)

Anxiety may arise after meditation. 

It's another emotion which is trying to force you to do something. 

@Nivsch

Better than the do-nothing technique. Do what you like. In other words, do (with moderation) what you've been keeping yourself from doing, staring from the base of Maslow's hierarchy.

Edited by Truth Addict

You know life is all over the place sometimes. Trying to get rid of negative emotions is not the best strategy. Know that you are always whole? Even in the midst of the hurricane 

Sailing on the ceiling 

16 hours ago, Elisabeth said:

Anxiety may arise after meditation. 

yep, do-nothing meditation is for purging, why would your ego reward you for trying to kill it

19 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

@Nivsch

Better than the do-nothing technique. Do what you like. In other words, do (with moderation) what you've been keeping yourself from doing, staring from the base of Maslow's hierarchy.

great thanks!!

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

@Jamie Universe @Rigel @Truth Addict @Waken  ? ?

Edited by Nivsch

If you expect anything from the do-nothing method you are not doing the do-nothing method. lol. Do-nothing is essentially doing whatever you like.

I am myself, heaven and hell.