Followers 0
Angelite

The Highest Form of Enlightenment

82 posts in this topic

On ‎23‎.‎07‎.‎2019 at 7:10 AM, Angelite said:

Is Pure Faith in God. 

Complete Surrender to God.

Without anything in between. 

Not a human, not a product, not drugs, not even time and space. 

Wherever you are, whenever it is. 

God is with you. 

"Pure Faith in God, without a reason"

If you need a reason, that's still not pure enough. You haven't gone full circle. 

✨✨✨

Indeed, faith and surrender to God are essential, and total acceptance of what is. But you know what? God is you. So, when we say that God is with me, we are creating a separation, a distinction. This is false. God only requires one thing from you, that is that you surrender yourself fully and love Him fully, and not only accept but become conscious that there is none but Him.

''God alone IS.'' - God-realized and perfect master Meher Baba

''From the point of view of the highest and the only Truth, God alone is real and is one eternal, indivisible and unlimited Being.'' - Meher Baba 

Is Pure Faith in God.

So are evangelical Christians enlightened? They certainly have a lot of faith.

If you need a reason, that's still not pure enough. You haven't gone full circle.

How does that work? You must have some reason to have faith, whether it is desire to be saved from hell or desire to become enlightened or whatever else. You can't just have faith automatically can you? Having faith is not something that happens automatically for no reason, it is something you must do.

Edited by jim123

5 minutes ago, Conrad said:

Indeed, faith and surrender to God are essential, and total acceptance of what is. But you know what? God is you. So, when we say that God is with me, we are creating a separation, a distinction. This is false.

@Conrad :)

@Conrad We are definitely on a different path then.

11 hours ago, jim123 said:

So are evangelical Christians enlightened? They certainly have a lot of faith.

First, I see all Christians as the same. Second, I don't know whether each one of their faith is blind or pure or enlightened I don't know what is in every heart I am not God~

Actually, it comes back to what enlightenment means to you. If it is only mystical experiences, or to be able to defy physics, or to experience what you described as "God's mind" and say that you are God. Then no.

But,

there is this verse in the Quran about new generation Christians, it is of two kinds :

7:169

After them succeeded an (evil) generation: they inherited the Book(Torah), but they chose for themselves the vanities of this world, saying (for excuse): "(Everything) will be forgiven us." (Even so), if similar vanities of came their way, they would (again) seize them. Was not the Covenant of the Book taken from them, that they would not ascribe to Allah anything but the truth? And they study what is in the Book. But best for the righteous is the Home in the Hereafter. Will you not understand?

7:170

As for those who hold fast by the Book(Torah) and establish regular Prayer - never shall We suffer the reward of the righteous to perish. 

*This can be applied to muslims too*

11 hours ago, jim123 said:

How does that work? You must have some reason to have faith, whether it is desire to be saved from hell or desire to become enlightened or whatever else. You can't just have faith automatically can you? Having faith is not something that happens automatically for no reason, it is something you must do.

"Pure" faith means Absolute trust in God, where you no longer need any reason to trust & worship God. It is pure faith. Not because you wanna avoid suffering, or desire for the heaven and fearing the fire. But simply for the sake of submitting yourself to the God of all creations alone. Complete Trust. (Though God do tells us to pray for the heaven and pray for avoidance of the hell)

Ok

This is the actual answer for you :

That's why I said it can't be faked. You need to satisfy all you mind's & logical needs. All doubts. Or else it will be blind. I have my own chains of cause/reasoning that goes back to the prophet in order to have this Pure Faith.  It ain't for nothing. +many other causes that leads me to this conclusion. 

You have to satisfy your mind's needs. You can't skip it. If you can have "Pure Faith" instantly without the slightest doubt in your heart, then great. But you can't fake it. Or it will be a weak faith. If you do have doubt, satisfy all those doubts first.

@Conrad I'm talking about pure faith in a God higher than you. Which is not anything like It's creations (the whole universe, everything within it and beyond, the seen and the unseen, the known and the unknown). So this applies even to "enlightened beings" who think that they are all there is. See if you can have pure faith in God higher than you..despite all those mystical experiences. (Or does it trigger your ego? Cuz you are God?) 

God didn't create heaven&earth and everything in between for nothing..

P.s. I am not enlightened. I don't know many things. All knowledge belongs to Allah alone...I only know what I know and practice what have been made known to me. There is truth in everything. 

"Whatever it be wherein you differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: in Him I trust, and to Him I turn."  (42:10)

**To atheist who are not enlightened but use spirituality for utility purposes only, this will not make sense to you. I'm sorry**

This will be my last. Goodluck~

@Angelite You are creating distinctions. You have yet to realize Absolute Oneness. When you do, you will realize that nothing can be higher than you because you are literally the God, and you are One and Alone. What EVERYTHING is, is God. ONE. You are that One. That One is being EVERYTHING simultaneously. That One is Infinite and finite at the same time, but the infinite and the finite are not separate, but the same One. God. 

46 minutes ago, Angelite said:

I am not God

Then who are you? ?

Sailing on the ceiling 

If prophet Muhammad was still alive in this world now, he will recite this verse to me;

"Allah does not love the public mention of evil, except where injustice has been done; for Allah is He who Hears and Knows all things." (4:148

"If [instead] you show [some] good or conceil it or pardon an offense- indeed Allah is ever Pardoning and Competent [has power in the judgement of values]."  (4:149)

Yesterday, when I went to a respectable scholar, he mentioned the same. And pray for my speech [to be good&beneficial].

So, to everyone,

I'm sorry if i've mentioned any evil bluntly or without me realizing that it's evil, or if i've hurt anyone's feelings with my words. To the elderly, the teachers and the youngsters. 

And to Leo Gura. 

I've learned a lot from everyone. But not in the way that you'd think. 

[If you see me speaking what i've written, in real life, you wouldn't find me offending...at all. Trust me.]

But God says He didn't like it for evil to be mentioned in public even if it's true. Except where injustice has been done..

¬¬

@Conrad .....

**runnn**

@Angelite This is a stage, while it doesn't feel like one. You can keep going on your path if you desire.

That's why they say that if you meet Buddha on the road, kill him. The same goes for any other God or guru. 

You don't actually have to kill them, lucky for me Jesus comes already pre-killed but you may wish to go beyond the duality of creator and creation. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw the thing is, if that's what you do, you will lose all the wisdom and the actual fruits of what you've learned. I'd rather keep all the roots firmly fixed and soar highest

That's how my religion teache me. 

I don't think there's anything beneficial I could learn more from this forum. Except that it is mentioned in the Quran and hadeeth. 

So yea~

Goodluck Everyone.

Edited by Angelite

@Angelite take off your spectacles, there’s more to see! God is beyond all thought

If you aren’t ready to accept all (to be all) then so be it...

Everything that i've written, with the exception of the first, is the Relative.

It can't be understood except by a perspective higher than that. An enlightened being with all encompassing knowledge of the world will see truth in everything. 

You can't speak of the Absolute in the relative. If you did, that will only lead to mass delusions. 

This is what differentiate a real master and a non-master. A fully enlightened being and a half- 

A Guru and a regular seeker. 

A psychic X wise Guru knows exactly what to say at the right moment in such a way that it is received perfectly by others. Talking about getting to other's levels..

What I observe here is, there are many people with partial knowledge..

[Not just here but mankind as a whole.]

Intention is key.

There's only two ways to enlightenment. Willingly or unwillingly. 

Edited by Angelite

4 minutes ago, Angelite said:

A psychic X wise Guru knows exactly what to say at the right moment in such a way that it is received perfectly by others. Talking about getting to other's levels..

This is subjective and a projection of a master. 

The truth is enlightened masters are actually terrible at explaining the truth to people and that's why its not widespread. 

Your version is very idealistic, it just doesn't exist. By this logic, every enlightened master could solve all metal health issues just by ushering words to the individual. 

Edited by Aakash

23 minutes ago, Aakash said:

This is subjective and a projection of a master. 

The truth is enlightened masters are actually terrible at explaining the truth to people and that's why its not widespread. 

You don't call them a master then. If they can't explain things properly. It's not a Guru then. They can't teach or it will lead to others delusions.

There is wisdom in a real Guru's silence. It can't be teached to just anyone or it will only leads to delusions. But a real Guru will speak your language. 

Edited by Angelite

@Angelite Lol by your definition, everyone except 5 people probably aren't enlightened masters on this forum by my calculations. This is just an obscure way of looking at things. There are actually 20+ enlightened masters on this forum. Just because they can not communicate truth amazingly, does not mean they aren't amazing enlightened masters. The truth is, it doesn't matter if you can enlightened others, if your a master, your a master. 

The highest forms of enlightenment are in my thread labelled "my highest insights" maybe you should give that a read. :) 

You are looking for a holistic enlightened master. It's very difficult to find these types of beings 

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash I'm talking about those that i've met in real life. Comparing that to this.

My point is, I see how partial enlightenment can lead to mass delusions. And knowledge. Knowledge is really important. All encompassing knowledge..

It's not just about enlightenment, but knowledge of the relative too. All encompassing knowledge of the relative and the Absolute. 

The tiniest details and the meta.

The physical and the spiritual.

The past and the present.

Really, you can't be a half-enlightened. Be it in spirituality or in actual knowledge. I can see what's going to happen otherwise.

Again, i'm speaking in the relative here. Because there are many halfs here. 

In the Absolute, everyone is your guru. You learn from everything. You get insights from everything. 

Edited by Angelite

@Angelite Oh that's fine then, as long as you know its relative... its all good! yeah all knowledge is relative and therefore its always delusional. As a society or even enlightened society. We have to pick what we want to aim for together. One person doesn't know what's better for everyone under any circumstances. 

@Aakash I don't understand...

The relative and the Absolute aren't delusional. Both are the truth. 

Can I say that everything is the truth? 

Is it just different language?

It's only the matter of depth, can I frame it this way?

Edited by Angelite

@Angelite i don't want to confuse you, its better someone else answers your question for now. I don't have the recontextualised words to put this into a framework that systematically allows you to understand the highest levels of relativity and the absolute 

@DrewNows Why should she convert from her current views? She does not seem to be suffering at all. Somehow you do.

@Aakash Please stop trying to convince people of your worldviews. You've had some great discoveries, we get it.

Edited by Truth Addict

32 minutes ago, Angelite said:

@Aakash 

The relative and the Absolute aren't delusional. Both are the truth. 

Can I say that everything is the truth? 

That's true non-duality! ?