F E A R L E S S

The Blackpill Dilemma

11 posts in this topic

DISCLAIMER: This thread has zero intention of ranting, moaning, demonising or portraying anybody in a bad light. The topic at hand is controversial I would advice anybody to is insecure about their dating life not to participate in this thread. If you're unsure whether to read this - don't! The intention of this thread is discuss and solve the topic of "the blackpill". I do not align to this ideology, however I find some points unarguable against. This ideology is very low consciousness and contains themes such as misogyny and rape (which I don't condone).

The Black pill is a nihilistic, misogynistic and defeatist ideology which was created by involuntary celibates. It is a reactionary movement to Red Pill thinking that proposes that human mating success is entirely determined by physical attractiveness which to them is entirely controlled by one's genes (I don't prescribe that mating success is predetermined like this I explain my theory later). 

Click here to understand the components of the Black Pill in depth.

At the time of discovering this ideology I would say I was Red Pilled which incorporates self-improvement with dating and came across the looksmaxxing community which I didn't know at the time spawned from the incel community. This is how I know about how I came across this information. What's amusing about the looksmaxxing community is that there are multiple "types" of users who use the site. There are:

• People who are ugly and spread toxicity on the site. They treat it like an incel site.
  • People who post high-quality content on how to improve looks.
  • People who lurk on the site and use it as a cosmetics portal on tips how to improve their looks without joining in the other discussions.

In my opinion, looks do matter but a person's SMV isn't predetermined instead epigenetic factors determine attractive secondary sexual characteristics in a person. I believe this due to lek's paradox which is hard to understand at first but destroys a lot of blackpill points. 

To anyone still interested I want to ask you the following questions:

• What inconsistencies/ what do you believe is wrong about the blackpill? and why?
  • What would you recommend for involuntary celibates do if they often to ugly or have mental disorders such as autism do?
  • Do you have any other theories to add onto what i'm saying? 

16 minutes ago, F E A R L E S S said:

No replies

Might have something to do with your first paragraph

7 minutes ago, Cocolove said:

Might have something to do with your first paragraph

Yeah Most Probably.

Please ignore me if it’s not what you want hear.

I don’t think that looks matter when you want a long term relationship. We all age and become “ugly”, if you love that person, it doesn’t matter, the attraction is still there. Turn off the lights! haha

If you struggle with that as at this moment there’s still too much focus on looks. The best chance of finding someone is to go for your “league”.

I have an opinion on everything :D

@F E A R L E S S

8 hours ago, F E A R L E S S said:

What inconsistencies/ what do you believe is wrong about the blackpill? and why?

No one is entitled to sex, it's a consensual act. If all one wants is sex, then one can visit sex workers or not be so picky to not choose average looking women. What's funny and tragic as well is that most incels reject themselves first instead of letting the woman do the rejecting. Also, they give up way too early. And instead of trying their luck with multiple women, they choose to formulate theories about why women would never choose them, or why they would never get laid. 

I got rejected 30 times before I landed a date with a cute girl and five phone numbers. 

Statistics tell nothing about what's real. What was the probability that I, as a sperm in my dad's testicles would be a full fledged human being alive right this very second? Nearly Zero. The limiting beliefs that incels have, turn backwards and make them unattractive and this reflects in their behavior with women. A self-fulfilling prophecy. 

8 hours ago, F E A R L E S S said:

What would you recommend for involuntary celibates do if they often to ugly or have mental disorders such as autism do?

Go do pickup. It's more conscious to be red-pilled than be black-pilled. And don't whine about rejection, they should think of all the women they didn't choose cause they were not so attractive. 

I remember there being a post here showing examples of pretty girls having good relationships with disabled/disformed people

I mean...

I feel like people value intimacy pretty highly. The true gems in relationships come from the deep bond, love, and trust you have in a relationship. Like that stuff is much more enjoyable and fulfilling than looks, money and status

Like those are nice for sure but I think that's just the level of consciousness of the individual if that's what they screen for

I for sure know that all girls don't subscribe to LMS, because as I walk around NYC I see tons of examples of girls not following the blackpill ideology (from my quick judgements) 

The other day I went to a meetup, and I saw a fat indian dude was dating a hot white girl. They looked to have an awesome relationship. It was really nice 

In a way it's kind of silly that this is even a topic. Because if you yourself search for what fulfills you the most in a relationship, it's not looks or money lol. It's the inner bond you have with the other person. Yes the other stuff matter, but what really matters? 

I care so much about a girl having healthy value systems, and I am aware of girls that have similar ones 

Direct experience really holds a lot of weight here 

I'm curious to hear others' direct experiences 

Edited by d0ornokey

You aren't really proving you can control your environment and so your looks, and many traits talked about in those communities are certainly pre-determined by genetics

You're right, the site is filled with people who just post a lot to feed their narcissism by having a lot of posts, but it's still a blackpill site, because it doesn't have to be nihilistic even tho some traits cannot be changed without surgery

stop engaging in this dark evil shit and negative thinking 

life improves when you cut out all the negative and dark information feeding your insecurities and problems 

Edited by SunnyNewDay

Locking for low quality content and inappropriate linking.