Aakash

My personal spiral dynamics rankings for enlightened beings

146 posts in this topic

I thought i would clear up some misunderstandings in seekers knowledge to help introspect their thoughts. The epistemic problem with epistemology is that all knowledge is groundless. Thereby showing how we understand spiritual teachers through our own limited perspective. When we reach a new paradigm (spiritual or physical) we re contextualise our metaphysical understanding and resonating with new teachings. As a result, we can seek to understand new aspects of consciousness

Note: this is subjective to myself and subject to your own interpretation. 

The goal of this thread is to make you question your own belief systems built up by placing faith in authority. If you find that you do not agree with my stage ranking of teachers then maybe there is something wrong in my knowledge or your knowledge. it would also be helpful to note, the differences in the language used by teachers to analyse the difference in their embodiment

Edited by Aakash

Spiral dynamics is development of ego. Higher the stages less ego, closer to ego annihilation So no, ego can't become enlightened. 

Beleif systems and paradigms based on me and others. 

self transcendance is Being /Enlightenment. 

Searching for something which was never lost. 

End of your world. 

@zeroISinfinity you have not undergone De-enlightenment , so its difficult for you to understand that the way you see concepts and paradigms itself changes with De-enlightenment. Similarly how you see concepts as illusions in enlightenment, it flips back on itself and the concepts are seen as real in de-enlightenment. 

@Aakash Meditation is the Way face Truth with your actual death. Become Formlesness and you Will get all your answers by becoming them. 

Drop all this bullshitery and charade once and for all. 

All of this is still ego. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Stage coral 

Note: peter ralston's explanation of de-enlightenment is top notch! explaining it directly, can your metaphysics and mystical experiential knowledge resonate with it? 

Edited by Aakash

stage turquoise 

note: ralston adjusting his teachings for the pupils for their understanding of illusion/ enlightenment

stage coral - adyashanti

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Un_B_XN9D64 

disclaimer: youtube doesn't allow embedding on the video 

note: to my surprise, adyashanti is not a stage turquoise being, he is indeed stage coral. he talks about disembodiment only being one segment of enlightenment. This video is more clear to understand de-enlightenment than peter ralston's talk. However, whether you will be able to resonate and understand his words is a different problem

Edited by Aakash

Very low stage coral 

Note: it's not i think he doesn't know buddha nature, he's just terrible at communicating it. I feel very enticed to say stage turquoise, however he does understand that a meditative state (non-duality) is different to being absorbed in pure awareness, so i'll give him the benefit of the doubt. 

21 hours ago, Aakash said:

Stage teal 

Ive heard people call spiral dynamic stage yellow teal. I assume you mean teal as in above turquoise and coral

Edited by Alex Trusk

2 minutes ago, Alex Trusk said:

Ive heard people call spiral dynamic stage yellow teal. I assume you mean above teal as in above turquoise and coral

not sure what you mean by yellow teal, i don't have that defintion. Yes when you enter stage coral, you start getting insights about consciousness (the meta-physics of consciousness) , this process happens after non-dual enlightenment. This would take on average about 3-10 years for someone to complete. After you've done this, you are so deeply conscious that you can create distinctions using the metaphysical knowledge which has become embedded in your system. However, none of the following two steps are possible without getting to a completely non-dual states (stage turquoise) because you will not gain true insights of consciousness, because you will be creating concepts from a seperate self. This is basically a default setting. There's no other way around it, god created it like this 

Spiral dynamics became useless to me after i had some awakenings. I saw how i judged people in lower stages even though i thought i wasn't, and it prevented me from being able to open my heart towards everything. The sooner you ditch this spiral dynamics system the better. But it's definitely useful for some applications.

@fridjonk lool stop spreading your devilry bro, if you can't appreciate the spiral dynamics concept itself, then you haven't accepted reality itself! you still have a few long steps to go. 

@Aakash Speak for yourself, I've had very very deep experiences, and for me, spiral dynamics was a part of the problem. Because you're putting a label on something and it's very easy to get caught in that distraction. 

@AakashI listened to the video by Adyashanti and yes this what happens after many awakenings and all realizations.  You develop a very full, whole awareness in which you are deeply conscious of Oneness.

So if you would like to say that such a person is stage coral that's fine...up to you.  But i wouldn't get too caught up in stages because that won't get ya woke.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 see we have a disagreement which we can solve now. 

What makes you think that he is not stage coral ? And what stage do you think he is ?