John

Cold Approach

12 posts in this topic

Given Leo's recent video on pick up, is it still a good decision to try cold approaches on the street? 

The Delphic Oracle said that I was the wisest of all the Greeks. It is because I alone of all the Greeks know that I know nothing.

-Socrates

If you can do it right and without creeping out the whole city - yes.

3 hours ago, Lynnel said:

If you can do it right and without creeping out the whole city - yes.

@Lynnel  Well, if you're a beginner, you are not really guaranteed to pull this off!!

Edited by Ross
Forgot to add name

16 minutes ago, Ross said:

@Lynnel  Well, if you're a beginner, you are not really guaranteed to pull this off!!

Honestly unless you run arround scaring girl after girl...

Even if 10 or 50 find you weird it's fine in a big city. Nothing to worry about. It's almost impossible to creep out an entire city unless it's 5k people small !

It's amazing to me how something as simple as going up and talking to a girl your curious about can be blown out into many extremes. being creepy, being weird, who gives a fuck? If someone told me I was weird for talking to girls I was curious about is that really weird? I think it's more weird to allow yourself to miss the opportunity and the chance to build something with this person. If you're gonna let weird stop you then just follow the rest of the sheep, do what's normal and see how far that takes you. It's just the big issue and what Leo was talking about was people take this to huge extremes, breaking hearts left and right, proving their superiority with hotter girls, better asses, better tits, emotionally using women, lying to women, manipulating women, bragging to others about their experiences and many many other things including how fulfilled in the end you will be from doing this for a long time. Leo means just have a fucking heart and doing it a little more ethically. Give a shit a little about how this might effect these women. If you want multiple women, be polyamorous,  have a little more consciousness about how this might emotionally hurt these women if they were to know what you were up to.  You can approach girls! Just be aware of what you're doing, why you're doing it and what you ultimately want from this and actually give a shit about the other person in the end.

Edited by Truth

Memento Mori

@John the best decision you could ever make...  I want to do it someday...

@Truth That's awesome man.

I was thinking today that it actually makes more sense to have cold approached and found comfort in it regardless of where you eventually meet your girlfriend. Because if you do land the high value girl you want, wouldn't you want the High self esteem, self confidence and self efficacy that are absolutely essential to doing a cold approach on the street? Isn't that the only way you could be completely open and comfortable about not losing her or anything?!

I think the reason I posted initially was out of fear. Ultimately I am scared of rejection. I have been so comfortable in my introversion for so long."Leo said pick up is unethical, so stay in you shell! It's safer there."

How much longer before I keep that up? Before the 'Masculine Life Energy' David Deida talks about finally outweighs all of the neuroses and I find myself talking to some hot stranger on the street?!

Will keep you posted, peace

The Delphic Oracle said that I was the wisest of all the Greeks. It is because I alone of all the Greeks know that I know nothing.

-Socrates

Leo talks about his pickup experiences in other videos, and he obviously stated that pickup was his first step towards self developpemenet and how much beneficial that was to him, besides some of you guys need to take that black and white picture you have about the subject, it's not all just about being a massive douchebag with a huge ego nowadays pickup mentors seems to have a much responsible attitude towards the subject

No matter what answers we might give you , you have to sit and ask yourself " Wait a second, why am I into pick up " but be honest with yourself, that my friend will give you the answer 

Still haven't made an approach...

-Socrates

@John Approach anxiety, go to hottest girl you see and approach. Then any and all other approaches will be easy as fuck. Go after the whales and the shrimps will follow. Growth mindset.

daa.jpg

Cold approach is a skill like any skill, master it and the fruits of your labor will be soft and succulent 

Edited by JevinR