Alex bliss

I want to know more about karma.

7 posts in this topic

Lets say i killed somebody does it means i will not get killed except for the mental sufferings?? Is that how karma works ?? But in buddhism i have heard that the same will happen to you in next life ... I am confused..

12 minutes ago, Shiva said:

The problem is that we aren't conscious of how this backfires because we aren't conscious that everything is one and of how reality really works. 

this makes a lot of sense

Heres a good video:

Some people believe that Karma for things you do in this life can affect you in this life or possibly a different life - not necessarily just your next one. I believe that it truly depends but the universe always finds a way to obtain balance so you should be very careful not to try to upset this balance

Your present actions whatever they may be stem from a certain point of reference - your actions reflect this point of reference, it's not about guilt necessarily, though that could potentially be a factor - it's how your internal identity is projected outward.

for the sake of argument let's say you don't like apples, you will be inclined to display your disgust in subtle or obvious ways towards people who are eating apples, express their love for apples or if you see one. 

This trail of >I am who I am > I hate apples > I then encounter an apple or someone who displays their love for apples or seeing someone happily eat an apple > An urge to display your opinion towards those apples > the response whether short term or long term is what I'd like to consider karma. 

to somewhat simplify - [Identity>occurrence>manipulation to reinforce identity>reality's response according to manipulation]

It's complex and i'm likely not articulating this well but it's not simply "what comes around goes around" but involves billions of dependencies to even allow such an interactions to an apple to occur in the first place.

there's an ebb and flow to existence and how you interpret this ebb and flow in which "karma" presents itself, you are coexisting within a mechanism that is completely dependent on you and how you behave/exist within this mechanism.

Edited by Omni

6 hours ago, Alex bliss said:

Lets say i killed somebody does it means i will not get killed except for the mental sufferings?? Is that how karma works ?? But in buddhism i have heard that the same will happen to you in next life ... I am confused..

When the day comes you’ve suffered quite enough from in materialism, and you begin the path of self discovery...you’ve got having murdered someone to heal from, the police trying to figure out who you are, always looking over your shoulder, waking up everyday wondering if this is the day you get arrested and spend the rest of your life in jail, the maddening burden of the lives you effected by killing someone, etc, etc. You’ve made this life a hell. No need to consider reincarnation.  What about a psychopath who doesn’t care? How infinite is love. Where is the truth not? Can they be separated?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE