The Don

What Would Happen If I Put Myself In The Present Moment All The Time?

131 posts in this topic

@Jack River LOL touche, don’t get caught up in the web of knowing. Remember it’s about the things you don’t know. 

4 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Jack River LOL touche, don’t get caught up in the web of knowing. Remember it’s about the things you don’t know. 

What things? 

I know nothing but MYSELF 

Edited by Jack River

@Jack River YES to bad you aren’t aware of your true self! To give accurate grounds to your statement lol. 

1 minute ago, Aakash said:

@Jack River YES to bad you aren’t aware of your true self! To give accurate grounds to your statement lol. 

Easy there young Skywalker?

45 minutes ago, Aakash said:

yes but you have the choice to be conscious of it or not presently. Again the present moment is a tool created by non dual teachings to understand god. 

Saying it is always present will not work at the persons current level of consciousness 

There is an appearance that there is a you which chooses to be conscious or not, but not actually. The very thing consciousness reveals. To itself. In an extreme verbalized sense, would you say God chooses to be conscious or not, or rather, God = consciousness, and actually just forgets itself? The only thing you can not do, is not be you. There is not ‘other material’ available to make a separate ‘chooser’ out of. 

If there were separate selves, and they were given the choice of wether to be conscious or not, they would not be choosing because they were not conscious as they didn’t yet choose to be conscious yet, because they aren’t yet conscious, because they didn’t yet choose...for infinity...because the one self is infinite, there’s no such thing as a ‘choice’, really. It is revealing of an infinitely playful nature. 

Saying “it” is always present is just about all that will work for the belief “it” is otherwise - that one is actually a separate thing, which comes and goes.

33 minutes ago, Aakash said:

yes, the present moment does not exist. It was created by you. So you have a choice to be conscious of this or not. 

The purpose of life is not to become enlightened. It exists as a merely a possibility for those who seek truth or to end suffering. 

If you created the present moment out of only you, and you exist, the present moment is made of your very existence. The idea of a you, and the thought that the idea thinks it makes a choice to be conscious or not, is not actual, but an appearance. There also can not be said there is an inherent purpose to life or not, without first creating the idea one is separate from all things referenced to derive the purpose. 

“It” is not a “possibility for those”....”those” are potentiality, “those” are possibility, “those” are already actually what never comes and goes. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 minute ago, Aakash said:

@Jack River even yoda did not understand what he truly meant by “use the force”. 

Haha!?

All there is to the force is YOU.

9 minutes ago, Nahm said:

would you say God chooses to be conscious or not, or rather, God = consciousness, and actually just forgets itself? The only thing you can not do, is not be you. There is not ‘other material’ available to make a separate ‘chooser’ out of. 

Yes and you are yourself a CHOOSER of the non dual state. You are an ego ? you just don’t realise it! Which is nothing but SELF DECEPTION AT ITS FINEST. Perfection! 

You assume in my dual state that I am not non dual. The seperate me who talks is god. This is what you don’t understand. 

This exact conversation is as follows: 

god is convincing god that god is  god but is not the real god and that the real god is deceiving this god that he is god. 

My personal connotations: 

you guys are unaware of how deceiving the mind is because you are not aware of metaphysics. We are talking about universal mind here not human mind. 

Edited by Aakash

@Jack River pssssst don’t act like that changed your mind lol! I know how hardcore ego is. 

I’ve never actually experienced a universal mind..only MYSELF 

11 minutes ago, Nahm said:

There is an appearance that there is a you which chooses to be conscious or not, but not actually. The very thing consciousness reveals. To itself. In an extreme verbalized sense, would you say God chooses to be conscious or not, or rather, God = consciousness, and actually just forgets itself? The only thing you can not do, is not be you. There is not ‘other material’ available to make a separate ‘chooser’ out of. 

If there were separate selves, and they were given the choice of wether to be conscious or not, they would not be choosing because they were not conscious as they didn’t yet choose to be conscious yet, because they aren’t yet conscious, because they didn’t yet choose...for infinity...because the one self is infinite, there’s no such thing as a ‘choice’, really. It is revealing of an infinitely playful nature. 

Saying “it” is always present is just about all that will work for the belief “it” is otherwise - that one is actually a separate thing, which comes and goes.

If you created the present moment out of only you, and you exist, the present moment is made of your very existence. The idea of a you, and the thought that the idea thinks it makes a choice to be conscious or not, is not actual, but an appearance. There also can not be said there is an inherent purpose to life or not, without first creating the idea one is separate from all things referenced to derive the purpose. 

“It” is not a “possibility for those”....”those” are potentiality, “those” are possibility, “those” are already actually what never comes and goes. 

Dance perfectly described. ❤️

@zeroISinfinity LOL collective transcended ego marching merrily together to reinforce their own reality. textbook dictatorship. 

The ? needs to keep its ? going 

Edited by Jack River

@Jack River ???? yes because you haven’t taken full responsibility for being god. You are only aware of the human ego from which you state you have freed yourself. Universal ego is what entraps human ego. It is the very definition by which human ego is defined against.