Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cody_Atzori

Do you need the life purpose course to find your life purpose?

11 posts in this topic

I'm 15 and I don't make a lot of money. I want to find my life purpose, but my mind insists that I need the life purpose course to find my life purpose. In a sense I feel insecure with my purpose, and my ability to find it. However, do I really need the life purpose course. If I just contemplate what is my life purpose from scratch will I find it. If not, should I work towards buying the course?

Of course you don't need it. How did Leo find his life purpose without the existence of it? :D 

55 minutes ago, Cody_Atzori said:

In a sense I feel insecure with my purpose, and my ability to find it.

Work on this, first. You are 15. There is no rush to find your life purpose. I'm 20 and the amount of growth and change I have had in the past 5 years has been radical. You are still developing even physically. It would do you good to spend your time now just focusing on things that interest you and growing yourself in all facets of your being. Emotionally, mentally, spiritually etc. Your life purpose will come after you truly discover yourself and what you want in life. Baby steps.

The life purpose course could help you, but is nowhere near mandatory. 

Edited by Shadowraix

You don't need it.

Don't let anyone tell you it's a waste of money if you really want it though.

I don't think it's going to do anything for me so I'm not buying it but if you want to buy it, go for it.

@Cody_Atzori If you want to put all your ducks in a row from the get-go as far as your life purpose goes without wasting lots of time and money on random resources out there, the Life Purpose Course would be your best bet. It's a compilation of just about everything you'd need to know in order to move forward in life confidently to get where you want to be. It gives you a step-by-step direction and encourages/inspires you to push through hurdles and setbacks that will inevitably come up on your journey. You'll be also engaged in self-exploration and self-actualization. It's a wonderful and practical tool. So, I'd say start saving money to buy one. 

Without a true purpose you will be a ship without captain easy to sway in whichever direction the wind blows. Being in your 15 and already knowing about LP is a great great benefit. 

You absolutely don't have to buy the course but if you feel lost and have no idea where to go and what to do it can make the start of your journey easier. I bough it 2 years ago and would do it again anytime, never regretted a single pound spent

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

15 hours ago, Cody_Atzori said:

I'm 15 and I don't make a lot of money. I want to find my life purpose, but my mind insists that I need the life purpose course to find my life purpose. In a sense I feel insecure with my purpose, and my ability to find it. However, do I really need the life purpose course. If I just contemplate what is my life purpose from scratch will I find it. If not, should I work towards buying the course?

Stuff you can do right now to find your life purpose (in no particular order):

- Contemplating from scratch is absolutely great, whether you buy the course or not. Think about these: Your values, your strengths, meaning, what you would like to create in the world, what lifestyle you'd like to live, your fears. 

- Try a ton of very different things. Your teens are the ideal time to do hobbies and part-time jobs and just sample life. Try to sell ice-cream for the summer, try to program a game, try to organize an event, try to do art, volunteer planting trees (or whatever). If you have any future job in mind, talk to professionals, go see how it really looks like to be doing that job. Be active. Without experience, it's very hard to figure out a LP. 

- While trying new stuff, you'll naturally learn transferable skills. Social skills, analytic & critical thinking skills, self-awareness, adaptation & resilience. 

- Find people who are inspiring to you, talk to them, read their biographies.

This is enough to have you busy for the next two years, but I think you should still do the course before you decide on a college. 

@Cody_Atzori For what it’s worth, I’m 44. My oldest is 25. Get the life purpose course. Don’t wait.

Now. 

Careful, your thought about what it is, is a thought. 

The experience of it, is the experience of it. 

Only one of those matter. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

4 hours ago, Nahm said:

For what it’s worth, I’m 44. My oldest is 25. Get the life purpose course. Don’t wait.

Did your kids find a life purpose?

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Elisabeth The 25 yr old, yes. The other foodholes are 7 & 9. 

Food holes ?? that's great 

From just my personal experience I would say no, you don't need the course to find your life purpose. To me, when i seriously think about what activities and interests i've gravitated towards since being a young child, it is pretty clear what my life purpose is just from introspecting on that. It may be different for you though. Maybe you were not as authentic throughout your life and never explored your potential and interests as much. I can only speak from my experience on this. Same goes if your life purpose might be highly specific and not something you've really encountered yet, which I think is possible.

The question is though, is FINDING it really all you need? The course can help you clarify alot of things and really charge and focus, and arm you for the journey ahead if you want to pursue it. If working on your life purpose is just one of many self actualiz-y things you wanna work on, and you wanna take a more holistic approach with that, you might be fine without the course. It really depends on you and your life purpose but I would generally say just get the course - especially if you're looking for motivation, or want to make it feel like more of a real thing rather than just pipe dream.