Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Neorez

Direct experience/ relativity

64 posts in this topic

Great willingness. 

45 minutes ago, Neorez said:

@Nahm I experienced reading your words and hearing them internally and then having an image pop up from a stop sign. In which I can see that it is red and white

Try to be as literal and critical as possible in answering these. Think as slowly as possible. Try to spot assumptions, collective agreements or “givens”, beliefs, projections. 

How do you know “I experienced” ?  How do you know there is an “ I “, which is “experiencing”, and that this happened in a past?

How do you know the words read are from an outside source?

What / who makes words “mine”, what / who makes words “yours”?

How do you know there is an “ I “ which “hears”?

How do you know there is “internally”?

How do you know “an then”? How do you know a causation transpired? How do you know one thing happened and then another?

How do you know an image popped up “from” a stop sign? 

How do you know a stop sign exists, rather than just the image in mind?  Where is the image now? Where is the stop sign now?

Are you seeing a stop sign? 

How do you know you have ever seen a “stop sign”? 

Are you actually seeing that a stop sign is red and white? 

How do you know “red”? How do you know “white”? 

How is the knowing of any of this, actually separate from the things which are known? 

Do you know the knowing of seeing?

Do you know that there is seeing, or only the knowing?

Do you know the things which are seen?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

18 hours ago, Nahm said:

Great willingness. 

Try to be as literal and critical as possible in answering these. Think as slowly as possible. Try to spot assumptions, collective agreements or “givens”, beliefs, projections. 

How do you know “I experienced” ?  How do you know there is an “ I “, which is “experiencing”, and that this happened in a past?

I don't. There is just experience, also the experience of I. There is just experience now so no past. 

18 hours ago, Nahm said:

How do you know the words read are from an outside source?

I make the assumption there is an outside. So I can't know. It would also be an assumption to say that there is an inside.

18 hours ago, Nahm said:

What / who makes words “mine”, what / who makes words “yours”?

They are all mine, theres is just the experience of them. The source of the experience is just different?

18 hours ago, Nahm said:

How do you know there is an “ I “ which “hears”?

There is just hearing, the I or experience of I comes after the experience of hearing.

18 hours ago, Nahm said:

How do you know there is “internally”?

Experience of the mind speak was labbeled that way.

18 hours ago, Nahm said:

How do you know “an then”? How do you know a causation transpired? How do you know one thing happened and then another?

I make this assumption because in the now theres the experience of something of which I'm aware and the experience of memory but they both happen now.

18 hours ago, Nahm said:

How do you know an image popped up “from” a stop sign? 

Not sure what you mean here?

18 hours ago, Nahm said:

How do you know a stop sign exists, rather than just the image in mind?  Where is the image now? Where is the stop sign now?

I don't know if it exists. The image doesn't exist either.

18 hours ago, Nahm said:

Are you seeing a stop sign? 

There's a experience which is labbeled stop sign but its just a mind representation. It was even faulty only the colors kind of matched.

18 hours ago, Nahm said:

How do you know you have ever seen a “stop sign”? 

Just from the experience?

18 hours ago, Nahm said:

Are you actually seeing that a stop sign is red and white? 

I think so?

18 hours ago, Nahm said:

How do you know “red”? How do you know “white”? 

No idea

18 hours ago, Nahm said:

How is the knowing of any of this, actually separate from the things which are known? 

I would say vividness but then vividness would be a way of seperating the two. One is also coupled with the experience of something outside of myself (i know I making assumption her but this is the closest i got). So I would say the experience is the same in and of there own but the surrounding experiences that happen at the same time would make me want to sperate the two.

18 hours ago, Nahm said:

Do you know the knowing of seeing?

There only is the knowing

18 hours ago, Nahm said:

Do you know that there is seeing, or only the knowing?

I can only say for certain that there is the knowing 

18 hours ago, Nahm said:

Do you know the things which are seen?

No, there is only the knowing of them

18 hours ago, Nahm said:

I hope I got at least a few right :D ?

On 17.6.2019 at 9:58 PM, Leo Gura said:

There is nothing but direct experience, so you have no other other but to trust it.

Name one thing which isn't in your direct experience? You cannot.

The problem is how you are misinterpreting your experience with egoic distortions.

The problem is how do we know what is misinterpretation and what is not? If no interpretation was made, noone would be talking about all of reality being love, or unified, or nondual, because all of it requires interpretation. Without intepretation wouldn't there be only silence?

Glory to Israel

@Scholar that's right.  Thats why the formless must become form in order to be itself and to know itself. It's not even silence.  Silence is something :)

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@NahmRight is an assumption, i know. After submitting I realised what I said. But how did I do? 

@Neorez right is relative.  But there are Absolute Truths which is identical to the One Absolute.  All is One.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Nahm who is there to convince? We can play these games all day and see how language simply dissolves and breaks down.  It cannot capture the Absolute.

Lets not conflate relative/duality with non-duality the Absolute.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 First, I love you. Second, you did what you just described in your misunderstanding (conflation crusade) of what I said. This is one of the infinite reasons I love you.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Disclaimer - God is now entering the realm of duality with this post.

"I" Love you too! :x:x:x

If i did misunderstand then dually noted.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Aahaha great thats what i'm talking about baby 

Non duality equation is 

x = illusory therefore X does not equal Y , Y = god 

duality: nonduality equation is 

X = Real Y = real  (the duality pairing_ 

therefore 

X=Y ! they are exactly as real as eachother 

21 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Scholar that's right.  Thats why the formless must become form in order to be itself and to know itself. It's not even silence.  Silence is something :)

There are no forms. Physicality is an illusion. Only reason you see physical forms around you is because you beleive /live in certain idea of you. 

Any idea of you will fail. So salvation comes from removing it. 

How to actually fuckin' do it. 

@zeroISinfinity precisely.  You as Zero are an illusion..it'sis the only way you can exist - thru illusion.  So actually you don't exist.  Your just Infinity! ZeroisInfinity is the perfect name. :x:x

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Yes zero is illusion, but Will have to use it once again. To use that wisdom gathered by devil one last time. 

If I am forced to live life of Zero then lets help zero to live it in Best way possible. By cutting him of other devils and society in general. 

Will try 14 days dark room retreat, have that in plan, will do it when I get vacation. 

To get all answers I need before decision what to do with apparent life which I do not really need or want.