Cody_Atzori

Is spiral dynamics specific for human beings?

11 posts in this topic

Understandably spiral dynamics is a sufficiently accurate at describing human beings and human evolution. However, what if we encounter an alien species within our universe is found which is incomputable to the spiral dynamics model, and in fact uses a model radically different if such case is possible. Would that be possible?

Edited by Cody_Atzori
im bad at writing

Then the model needs to be updated.
What is any stage of the spiral dynamics model really? 
It's a collection of attributes, which may or may not be common in multiple stages of the model.
But each stage is characterized by a set of  attributes/ characters.
If you are open minded, look at multiple sources then you might be yellow.
And if you have yellowish traits then I don't think you will have more red traits like close mindedness or stage blue traits, because they are  mutually exclusive to each other.
If an alien has such a mental constitution that it shows both yellow and bluish traits then the model won't work for them, and a new model should be developed for them.

"Whatever you do or dream you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. "   - Goethe

My Blog- Writing for Therapy

If Leo finds this thread it will be terminated. It will be targeted for destruction. It will be locked for 100,000 years.  

Animals can't go beyond stage Red. 

one day this will all be memories

21 minutes ago, Cody_Atzori said:

Bill W, WHy?

No offense but I think it would not pass quality control. Leo says he will reduce low quality threads. I am not saying you are a low quality just the question might be. Not my decision. I could be wrong. How does this question aid anyone's self actualisation? 

How does my post on this thread help anyone? It doesn't perhaps, so I am a potential hypocrite here not even contributing to your question! 

If no moderator locks this thread i am the low quality In the thread! 

4 hours ago, Ibn Sina said:

If an alien has such a mental constitution that it shows both yellow and bluish traits then the model won't work for them, and a new model should be developed for them.

Any Alien that gets close enough to Earth for us to assess their mental constitution would probably be making a model for us and not vice versa. We are a species that is working toward making ourselves extinct. No one wants our model trust me. 

Edited by Bill W
Typo

I suppose the question might be potentially useful if the answer suggests that development necessarily conforms to the model whether human or not, thereby helping us to learn about the nature of life and what we are. Also the answer may help us understand the reasons for the stages.

Profound Familiarity
An Audio Journal

This topic bears no relevance to self-actualizing. Please focus on the issues at hand.

4 minutes ago, Bill W said:

We are a species that is working toward making ourselves extinct. No one wants our model trust me. 

I'm not so sure about that. When you look at the state of our species objectively, we have never been further from extinction. As for the rest of life on earth; not so good.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.