Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pouya

Can I create new identities to become without an identity?

7 posts in this topic

I've seen how ego/self is very much like a mask or a role for an actor. My role Pouya has some specific qualities and traits. What if I work on creating radically different identities so I can break the illusion by illusion itself?

Like, creating an extremely extrovert identity, where Pouya is introvert.

Or, changing world views and values so drastically that it stops feeling like Pouya anymore.

Having 3 4 different identities like this and changing them every few days.

Can this work? Is it worth it?

Edited by Pouya

@Pouya That's what Jim Carey talks about as an actor who has played/changed many roles. He was even the leading actor in the movie The Mask. He WAS the mask haha

Well, now after having awoken, he seems to be done with silly roles, masks, and all those fake identities. 

Even the 'Jim Carey' persona has been dropped. 

Love that man B|

49 minutes ago, Pouya said:

Can this work?

Sorry, no, it won't work. The ego is perfectly happy shape-shifting just as long as it has you "identified" as a small self.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Pouya There is only one identity that should go that is the feeling of me,or sense of seperatedness.Only then there will not be any feeling like pouya.

Extrovert,introvert are stories.Changing world views are stories.That doesnt help.

You play the role of father,son,brother,friend,employee or employer or male and act accordingly according to the role you play.But its pouya thats playing the roles.

@Pouya ironically if you could really do this you wouldn't have an identity issue in the first place.  In other words you wouldn't have been clinging to any particular identity.  Just try to keep an open mind and you'll be fine.  Don't be rigid.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Pouya You are indeed that free. You can “wear”, you can be, different consciousnesses. Like with tripping, homeostasis is more readily known and appreciated. Like changing states, authentic  is more readily known. Be anyone, be no one, be everyone. It’s fine. It’s always still you. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE