Umar_uk

Awakening to the eternal now does not require drugs or practice to

52 posts in this topic

Awakening to the eternal now can happen spontaneously at any age. No practice or drugs are necessary. It is life itself that evloves the awakening as and through the consciousness experiencing itself as a human. The awakening will occur only when it's meant to happen and not one second before. 

I had a direct experience of the eternal now at the age of 7 years old  long before I'd ever picked up an esoteric book or even knew what the word esoteric meant..this nondual glimpsing experience had prompted me to investigate it via books later on in life which then only served to inform and confirm with me what I already knew...because to resonate with this knowledge, you must already know it in yourself first...there is no other source of knowledge outside of you...so it's not like it's coming from another source.. it doesn't matter where the knowledge comes from because no one owns knowledge, it belongs to no one and everyone. You can only resonate with what you already know because it's already innate in you first. No one can say that the only path to awakening is through this method only..  that's just not the absolute truth...it's relative secondary knowledge...every awakening is different, and the absolute truth can only come from the sources mouth itself which is you. 

Thats great and all, but still do the practices if you actually want to pursue nondual consciousness. 

The point is no further inquiry is nescessary. Once it's seen there is no returning to it. 

19 minutes ago, Umar_uk said:

The point is no further inquiry is nescessary. Once it's seen there is no returning to it. 

Yes once its seen.  And you may be very spiritually gifted which is awesome - but the average person is going to require doing the practices to see through this dream for themselves.   Although Consciousness definitely does grow with experience naturally.  If what you said were true wouldn't the world be awake by now?  God doesn't make it easy for most :)

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

10 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Yes once its seen.  And you may be very spiritually gifted which is awesome - but the average person is going to require doing the practices to see through this dream for themselves.   Although Consciousness definitely does grow with experience naturally.  If what you said were true wouldn't the world be awake by now?  God doesn't make it easy for most :)

All I'm saying is you don't require spiritual teachers, practices or drugs to awaken. Leo is wrong to state that's the ONLY method.

Obviously the whole world is not awake because if it were then there would be no drama, it would be the end of the illusion of maya, this play is part of what God is, it's an endless game of hide and seek with itself. No hidey, no seeky...it takes two to tango.

Edited by Umar_uk

@Umar_uk you are correct in that sense.  But like i said that's not the case for the majority.  I don't think he ever said you couldn't awaken without these methods but i could be wrong on that.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

26 minutes ago, Umar_uk said:

Leo is wrong to state that's the ONLY method.

You sure you aren't adding in the "only" part to build some kind of argument?

A school about pursuing awakening won't tell you to just passively experience life. No, they are going to give you methods in which you can pursue it actively. There are many degrees and facets to awakening. You aren't done after one.

Leo addressed you in another thread:

Don't give students false hope.

You might as well tell a group of fishermen to sit around at home waiting for a fish to magically land in their lap

This here is fishermen school, where we teach people how to fish for God.

Edit: I see you are addressing

Eternity will only become noticable through practices or psychedelics. 

But when you combine this with the previous statement you can fill in that he doesn't think this is factually the only method. But it is the only active involvements that can be taught. And as stated before, natural awakening isn't a guaranteed thing. This happens to very few people. So this is the only methods for them if they aren't as gifted.

Edited by Shadowraix

And that is the main point here.  We don't want to mislead students of the path.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

40 minutes ago, Shadowraix said:

A school about pursuing awakening won't tell you to just passively experience life. No, they are going to give you methods in which you can pursue it actively. There are many degrees and facets to awakening. You aren't done after one.

Life is your only school and teacher. It is only Life that evolves in you an awakening when it's meant to happen and not one second before. We are talking about Enlightenment here ..not biology, physics, english, french, cooking, dance, or math lessons, or how to be a brain surgeon or an astronaut.

It's totally intuitive that I do not exist as my name-tag informs...dropping the name-tag reveals everything you need to know about yourself all by itself.

Edited by Umar_uk

Yeah, wait for the lottery to happen, lol.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

34 minutes ago, Shadowraix said:

Edit: I see you are addressing

But when you combine this with the previous statement you can fill in that he doesn't think this is factually the only method. But it is the only active involvements that can be taught. And as stated before, natural awakening isn't a guaranteed thing. This happens to very few people. So this is the only methods for them if they aren't as gifted.

Natural awakenings happen spontaneously without the need for drugs or practices, or teachers....That's all I'm saying.  Life evolves the awakening in you...you don't do anything...nothing you do will bring on an awakening if it's not meant to happen.

Saying that drugs and practices are the ONLY method to a guaranteed enlightenment is a red flag and quite frankly wrong in every sense of the word. It's trying to sell something to you that is actually already you and free. Like selling water by a river, it's the same old story, humans have been selling you your own shit for eons.

Edited by Umar_uk

so you're enlightened and still believe there is something call drug.

I m laughing on my ass

1 minute ago, Aeris said:

I m laughing on my ass

Breaking news: man takes drugs in dream and wakes up in jail ?

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

1 hour ago, Umar_uk said:

All I'm saying is you don't require spiritual teachers, practices or drugs to awaken. Leo is wrong to state that's the ONLY method.

Obviously the whole world is not awake because if it were then there would be no drama, it would be the end of the illusion of maya, this play is part of what God is, it's an endless game of hide and seek with itself. No hidey, no seeky...it takes two to tango.

in the current state of society, it is, people are too OVER asleep, even LSD doesn't work on some hardcore fuckerz.

Who would have believe it.

it's a very low price for the benefit.

I don't see any problem with using drug, they put cokaïne on 1/5 children in america, no one gives a fuck about it, they die, they loose guts etc.. but still everyone is deluded to believe they have a specific shit in their kids, my kid/ or me isn't a good SLAVE, what should I do, bring me this hardcore nazi shit you got to sold. ( or course cokaïne is rebrand with names like adderall/ritalin etc.. > I did it myself, I know what I m talking about, ritalin is way better than regular cokaïne )

"you mean LSD ?"

"- no I mean the coke shit to put their brain asleep and addictic, I mean FUCK them !

I didn't say wake them up, Bob, fucking listen Bob, this is about getting monney, not about helping"

moral story :

Don't put cokaïne/ and SHIT

with /////PSYCHEDELICS

psychedelics wake you up, they are a counter drug, they have just the fact of being playing with consciousness,

only common points is it change consciousness.

Edited by Aeris

8 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Umar_uk where was it stated that those were the only methods?

It was stated in this thread ..difference between being god before and after the death of the body

8 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Umar_uk where was it stated that those were the only methods?

9 minutes ago, Aeris said:

I m laughing on my ass

Edited by Umar_uk

moral story :

Don't put cokaïne/ and SHIT

with /////PSYCHEDELICS.

_______

I'm talking about the shit that is knowledge...not 

PSYCHEDELICS.

No one has knowledge, knowledge informs the illusory nature of existence in that there is no known knower. You are already the knowing that cannot be known...twice.

I'm not aruging here, I'm being fair and just pointing out some inconstistencies.

Edited by Umar_uk

1 hour ago, Shadowraix said:

There are many degrees and facets to awakening. You aren't done after one.

Oh Yeah, you are totally done after one because THIS TOTALLY does you, the realisation is that this one is doing you, not the other way around...hehehe!!

There are many rungs to a ladder, but that doesn't mean they lead anywhere, as each rung is just an experience of zero point consciousness, you aren't actually going or getting anywhere except herenow, nowhere where you've always been and can never not be. The kaleidoscope of experience is very seductive as each rung takes you higher and higher, but like all things that go up, they must eventually come down, gravity sucks. I've never touched a drug in my entire life, neither have I had a spiritual teacher,  but I do have a very vivid imagination. :D

51 minutes ago, Preetom said:

Breaking news: man takes drugs in dream and wakes up in jail ?

That's really hilarious because the man in the dream wouldn't even be aware he's in jail...hehehehe!!! :D