Druid420

Gut Mind Heart Mind Mind Mind

83 posts in this topic

• You have your gut, full of synapses. You trust your gut.

• Your heart too, is full of synapses. You feel emotions here.

• The left hemisphere is where the spoken mind sits. This is your logic centre.

• The right hemisphere is a harmonic symphony of consciousness. This is where all of your conscious minds sync together, where you can access creativity and the god mind. 

We need to keep all of these minds happy and working in harmony. If one system is off, the whole system is off. Simple.

Edited by Druid420

most of what you wrote here is unfortunately incorrect, but it was a great insight nonetheless

you have a gut that processes food, but there is another gut, it is where your instinctual senses react to your current state of emotions signalling the best possible move you feel for yourself. This gut however, is not a gut but is located near the lower abdomen region. This conceptual gut is part of your metaphysical make up 

your heart is for pumping blood around your body and supplying cells with oxygen, but there is a conceptual heart which is located in your metaphysical make up, which is located near the heart, but is not physical, your emotions are not physical 

all regions of your brain work to operate your  spoken mind, but the left typically has structures suited to organising and rationalising, logic is not located in the brain, logic is a belief system we hold 

the right hemisphere is the same its just operating your body and keeping it alive, but the right typically tends to be harmonic and creative, you can not access god mind with it and it is not where your conscious mind syncs together. 

2 minutes ago, Aakash said:

most of what you wrote here is unfortunately incorrect, but it was a great insight nonetheless

you have a gut that processes food, but there is another gut, it is where your instinctual senses react to your current state of emotions signalling the best possible move you feel for yourself. This gut however, is not a gut but is located near the lower abdomen region. This conceptual gut is part of your metaphysical make up 

your heart is for pumping blood around your body and supplying cells with oxygen, but there is a conceptual heart which is located in your metaphysical make up, which is located near the heart, but is not physical, your emotions are not physical 

all regions of your brain work to operate your  spoken mind, but the left typically has structures suited to organising and rationalising, logic is not located in the brain, logic is a belief system we hold 

the right hemisphere is the same its just operating your body and keeping it alive, but the right typically tends to be harmonic and creative, you can not access god mind with it and it is not where your conscious mind syncs together. 

Do you have any good reason to believe it all?

Think of the metaphysical body or the physical body - it really doesn't matter.

Edited by Druid420

5 minutes ago, Aakash said:

lol

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

that was a good question, 

as it stands, i won't know i'm right unless i became enlightened myself 

but i've done enough contemplation to be sure that, that is 91.45678% true 

however, i can shed some light on it by saying,  no i do not. 

why you may ask, its because i can not explain this rationally to you. 

LET ME ASK YOU KIND SIR, you are a druid, is magic real? 

Edited by Aakash

6 minutes ago, Aakash said:

but i've done enough contemplation to be sure that, that is 91.45678% true 

Have you encountered strangeloops yet? What are they other than the physical structure of the brain?

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

Just now, Aakash said:

@tsuki sorry, i don't understand the question

Have you noticed that if you contemplate a question enough, it always seems to support itself?
If you follow a "why" for a long enough time, the reasoning is A->B->C-> ... ->Z->A->B->C

Have you pondered how is that possible? It has something to do with your distinction between physics and metaphysics.

how so? 

from my current standpoint, any back rationing used to justify a point is done in a multichain approach 

A-B            - 

A-B           -            C 

A- B            -

but it doesn't matter because what ever you say is wrong, so the chain stops, and repeats itself, until something new is added and then it repeats over again, i guess in a strange loop form like you've said, 

but how does this have to do with physics and metaphysics

@Druid420 lol , good, then maybe this will help 

emotions is a seperate concept 

Anatomy is a seperate concept

brain is a seperate concept 

regions of the brain are a seperate concept

all these concepts bind together to form the concept which is known as a human being , but ultimately they are all linked and seperate at the same time

3 minutes ago, Aakash said:

but how does this have to do with physics and metaphysics

That difference needs to be overcome. That is what magic is.

@tsuki Yes but i feel like this happens anyway the moment you leave a material paradigm

Paradigm? Paradigms are solipsistic. What is the thing that "paradigms" things into existence? What are paradigms made of?
How is it possible that there are "other people" that have different "paradigms"?

Have you realized that physical business, a company, is a paradigm that reinforces itself? That "physical reality" is a mind too?

Eat well, breath deep. Massage the gut with each breath. 

Shoulders back and down, lead life from your heart. 

paradigms are just archetypes that are made from beliefs, they're made of nothing lol, 

yes i know that physical reality is of the mind too 

8 minutes ago, tsuki said:

Have you realized that physical business, a company, is a paradigm that reinforces itself?

not sure what you meant here

Edited by Aakash

@Druid420 most definitely, don't forget to stay hydrated along the way. 

did what i say make any sense to you?  

2 minutes ago, Aakash said:

they're made of nothing lol, 

nah-ah.

3 minutes ago, Aakash said:

not sure what you meant here

Start observing physical world's mechanics as paradigms. Start observing physical loops "made of nothing, lol".

@tsuki so what are they made of? 

also 

3 minutes ago, tsuki said:

Start observing physical world's mechanics as paradigms. Start observing physical loops "made of nothing, lol".

i don't know how to do this, so i'm going to need like two examples to understand what you mean

Have you understood me haha? It’s very simple and will take you a long way. Put your head in your heart.