Druid420

Gut Mind Heart Mind Mind Mind

83 posts in this topic

woAH that literally means i'm talking to god right now :/ asin you are literally god and i'm talking to you as a seperate self but we are the same, woah thats trippy. 

HIIIIIII GOD 

LOL 

aright , lastly i thought of another question, do you think i should tell my parents, or is it best to go quietly? i think i should go quietly , i don't want to affect their reality, with thinking i'm special or god or anything 

sounds like the  better decision right? 

The last sinner in existence is the embodied nothingness. The saint.
It is just the devil praying at God.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

actually i see what you mean, that is literally death :/ 

Right you can't embody it, because you are it 

but the person who's surrendering thinks i am the person surrending to become god

when this isn't right its becoming what you were the whole time. 

i see why i can't tell my parents, because it would be spreading delivery and falsehood

Edited by Aakash

5 minutes ago, Aakash said:

i see why i can't tell my parents, because it would be spreading delivery and falsehood

They will come to you and ask if the "time" is right.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

basicaslly the last question i want them to ask me is that 

it will be obvious through my actions 

ill be sitting there staring at walls, 

loving solitude

Edited by Aakash

Lol, no you dumbass.
Is your path making you a drooling vegetable? Are you doing this out of hate?
Did any step along the path make you worse off in the end? THIS IS THE END.

exactly! imagine they think i'm crazy or something ahahah! 

trying to be the hero who changes the world! ahahaha 

3 minutes ago, tsuki said:

Did any step along the path make you worse off in the end? THIS IS THE END.

thank you for this confidence, its reassuringly true, AAHAHAAHA i always wanted to experience a buddah laugh but i guess thats just the universe laughing itself. 

@Aakash Do you know what you are?

I KNOW BUT THATS NOT THE POINT LOL, BUT YES I AM LOVE ITSELF JUST LIKE LAUGHTER SO I'M SURE EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OKAY LAST QUESTION! 

what do i do about passing my final year of university while trying to go into the void? 

How the fuck am I supposed to know? Fix your own shit, Buddha.

ahahaha very funny looool very funny loool 

THANK you for your help, 

as you can probably tell, i really appreciated it obviously

I think everyone has gotten too caught up in the what it’s nots. It is good for conceptualising the lack of conceptualisation but don’t take it too literally. 

I feel like I just had an orgasm. Cheers mate!

@Druid420 yeah its true but, it is a complicated process, it took me 6 years to even get this far lol, jesus buddahing christ man, 

@tsuki your welcome we can call it even, you gave me the gateless gate, i gave you an orgasm 

sounds about equal in value