Anton_Pierre

Spiritual Cleansing through Enema

10 posts in this topic

Hey forum members, 

I was recently contemplating how your physical health can be tied into your spiritual health and how by yearly visits to colonic irrigation clinics you can remove fecal matter that have been in there for years. There is still a lot of taboo around this however, but hopefully it will change.

Edited by Anton_Pierre

@Anton_Pierre I do saline water flushes once a month at home. Same results, no doctor needed. 

1 quart clean water 

3 tsp sea salt

Drink it within 15 mins

Stay close to the restroom for at least an hour

This dose works for me well (I'm a petite person 5'3" and weigh 110 lb). If you are bigger, drink more of the salt water. And as a beginner, you could even take it for 2-3 days in a row. You'll feel better, lighter, and cleaner from inside out.

Happy pee-poopin :D

I've done it too. I think it's interesting. Didn't become a habit though. :)

Done it couple times in the past, its quite fun. Definitely not as uncomfortable as that woman makes it look like. 

These days i'm not convinced anymore that its that good for healthy individual as you may potentially be flushing your intestinal microbiota and leaving space for pathogen overgrowth. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

The full version of the salt water drinking clense is called "shankha prakshalana". Gets it all out. But it is a bit demanding, when I did it (twice) I mostly slept through the rest of the day. I did it because I had mild digestion problems lasting for weeks. 

@Elisabeth The day I take saline water flush I go to dry sauna to sweat out excess salt out of my body. I don't exercise or do anything strenuous either that day. I don't also eat anything heavy to digest the day of the cleanse.

@Michael569 I usually have good fermented foods handy to replenish the good gut bacteria on the day of the cleanse, like coconut yogurt, souerkrout, kumbacha, etc or just take a probiotic. And I drink water with ACV throughout a day every day.

9 hours ago, XYZ said:

1398663092441s[1].jpg

Sounds kind of funny, but is so true :)

I've heard it is good to have a plant based probiotic handy when doing cholonics to maintain gut flora.