Anton_Pierre

Different types of enlightenment

12 posts in this topic

Has anyone noticed different types/forms of awakening or enlightenment in themself? If so how do we know which one is true awakening?

Also is there any point in spiritual consensus on spiritual phenomenon like other dimensions of reality if that causes more delusion?

Edited by Anton_Pierre

Has anyone experienced an awakening while on shrooms? One has heard a great deal, of course, of experiences of non-duality or transcendental love on acid and 5 Meo DMT.

@astrokeen The power of questions. Ya. This I awakened prior to psychedelics, with the shroom giving the full monty.  5meo is more like a crystalline nitrous buzz. Very enjoyable. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

7 hours ago, astrokeen said:

Has anyone experienced an awakening while on shrooms? One has heard a great deal, of course, of experiences of non-duality or transcendental love on acid and 5 Meo DMT.

I have. A massive amount of kundalini energy shot through my spine and eventually there was so much energy that it started spontaneously moving my body, particularly my limbs and fingers. 

I became conscious of myself as pure being as absolute infinity. It was very dramatic and painful... it was like the ego was suffering so much, I couldn't help but see my true nature, watching as the ego clung to maintain control. It felt extremely hurricane like because of how the energy was twisting my body. I think the most reality shaking insight was that I finally saw through the illusion of death.  

It was a life transforming experience that Im still working to fully integrate... some of the insights have sunk back down, such as death. Right now death feels very real, and yet I have the memory of having the insights, and somehow there’s a type of trust that lingers that I wasn’t bullshitting myself on that trip. There also seems to be a residual expanding of awareness left over too. 

@Anton_Pierre It's like photographing an elephant from different angles and zoom levels. The elephant is the same, but each photograph can be quite different.

So it's not a question of which photograph is true vs false. They all contain some part of the truth. Some photographs are more revealing than others. You would not understand much of what an elephant is if I showed you a photo 2 inches from its ass.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Anton_Pierre Yes different types of awakening experiences that you have to go through but it's the same consciousness that experiences them. So in that sense they are all true awakenings just different aspects of the same awakening.

14 hours ago, Consilience said:

I have. A massive amount of kundalini energy shot through my spine and eventually there was so much energy that it started spontaneously moving my body, particularly my limbs and fingers. 

I became conscious of myself as pure being as absolute infinity. It was very dramatic and painful... it was like the ego was suffering so much, I couldn't help but see my true nature, watching as the ego clung to maintain control. It felt extremely hurricane like because of how the energy was twisting my body. I think the most reality shaking insight was that I finally saw through the illusion of death.  

It was a life transforming experience that Im still working to fully integrate... some of the insights have sunk back down, such as death. Right now death feels very real, and yet I have the memory of having the insights, and somehow there’s a type of trust that lingers that I wasn’t bullshitting myself on that trip. There also seems to be a residual expanding of awareness left over too. 

Great Read! Thank you. How many gms did you take?

Also, you must have been on the verge of having such an experience anyhow. Were you meditating beforehand or had you had kundalini experiences previously? 

@Nahm, please say more about your experience. Could you answer the same questions, please.

Edited by astrokeen

@Nahm,  thanks. Wonder what 4g, no years of med and tremendous hope will bring.

7 hours ago, astrokeen said:

Great Read! Thank you. How many gms did you take?

Also, you must have been on the verge of having such an experience anyhow. Were you meditating beforehand or had you had kundalini experiences previously? 

@Nahm, please say more about your experience. Could you answer the same questions, please.

It had to have been around 4+ grams. Friend and I made mushroom tea so Im unsure of how many grams I actually took in but at least 4.

I meditate 1 hour every day and oddly enough, no real kundalini experiences while sober. I don’t practice kriya yoga or any yoga... I just meditate a lot and lift a lot. Im curious if the training I have from lifting is what primed my body for such an experience.

Psychedelics tend to really activate kundalini though, or if it’s not kundalini, it’s some type of crazy powerful spinal energy. Both LSD and mushrooms always tend to create the energetic release through in the spine. This time it was much stronger than it had ever been. The fact that the spinal energy was pulsating and creating movements in my limbs and hands was the fascinating part... It was as though existence was breathing and channeling through the spine and then pulsating out through the body.