Bobby

Is 5 meo dmt really a magic pill to enlightenment?

227 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Umar_uk said:

The Mind is the empty container of all learned knowledge. The more knowledge there is to learn, the more there is to unlearn.

There is still much value to learning.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes and it can be said that Unlearning is very valuable.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Learning is clearly a part of your identity that you constructed for yourself.

What Umar_uk is saying, goes in line with Martin W Ball's opinion - hence why I said it was a huge contradiction in your approaches.

@whoareyou so i thought our discussion on this notion of permanent enlightenment was interesting.  The more i reflect I'm my own enlightenment i can tell you that the shift into where the non-dual awareness is the background, which is where i am at now, and it is liberating - even that didn't come in one flash moment.  It's like the cumulation of all the experiences and then gradually over time it develops.   

Is that kind of what you were saying? I think that the only difference in our views is that i don't put classifications on any of it.  I mean dying even once and coming back to me is eniightenment.   

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

38 minutes ago, whoareyou said:

Learning is clearly a part of your identity that you constructed for yourself.

What Umar_uk is saying, goes in line with Martin W Ball's opinion - hence why I said it was a huge contradiction in your approaches.

The contradiction is in your mind.

There is no contradiction between learning and unlearning. Do both.

16 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

It's like the cumulation of all the experiences and then gradually over time it develops.

That's exactly what happens with lots of psychedelic use. Each trip produces a big breakthrough. Then you drop back to baseline, but not entirely. And with each such trip your awareness expands, expands, expands, gradually, until one day you find yourself very wake effortlessly. It's a process of both sudden and gradual awakening.

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I did not say there is contradiction between learning and unlearning. Read again what I said - I said that your approaches to liberation using 5-MEO DMT are contradictory. You are not familiar with his works, you would have to read to understand the significance of what I am saying.

Edited by whoareyou

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's not your mind, that there is a mind that is yours is an idea arising nowhere herenow in no mind...(pardon the contradiction) there are no contradictions or paradoxes in reality...except in this artificially constructed mental conception. 

Yeah, and i think if one gets caught up in the idea in trying to conceptualize Awakening by putting it into little categories or binary ones and zeroes they may actually bottleneck themselves in this work.  Just has to happen.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@whoareyou why are you so obsessed with Ball? Why not do the practices and discover for yourself?  Getting caught up in any one so called guru can trap you in this work.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

12 minutes ago, whoareyou said:

You are not familiar with his works, you would have to read to understand the significance of what I am saying.

I have read all of Martin's books, LOL. I introduced him to you guys!

Again, don't take me for a fool.

9 minutes ago, Umar_uk said:

It's not your mind, that there is a mind that is yours is an idea arising nowhere herenow in no mind...(pardon the contradiction) there are no contradictions or paradoxes in reality...except in this artificially constructed mental conception. 

You are turning into a nondual snob.

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Yeah, and i think if one gets caught up in the idea in trying to conceptualize Awakening by putting it into little categories or binary ones and zeroes they may actually bottleneck themselves in this work.  Just has to happen.

Conceptualising the non-conceptual is just a job like anything else, the devil makes work for idle hands. What can the mind do with nothing?

Talk is cheap...but it can earn you a lot of money if you can manipulate the words to sound a certain way that appeals to others convincing them that they are getting something from them, especially if it's soothing their existential crisis where their is an ego being threatened  ..so everybody is happy, both the speaker and the listener are getting what they want. Even though who you are in essence is not for sale, but money talks, and talk is as cheap as chips in the grand scheme of things, as all knowledge ever does is inform the illusory nature of reality, so might as well flush it all down the toilet for all it's worth or what it is not going to give you.

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You are turning into a nondual snob.

It takes one to know one.

Pointing out inconsistencies is not a nondual crime. It's mental masturbation.

@Umar_uk no he's a dual snob. And pointing it out is a not a dual crime.  Get it right.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Umar_uk no he's a dual snob. And pointing it out is a not a dual crime.  Get it right.

Pistols at dawn. 

53 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I have read all of Martin's books, LOL. I introduced him to you guys!

Again, don't take me for a fool.

Then you are simply not conscious enough of what I am pointing out. If you read his last book carefully and become directly conscious of the things he talks about through direct experience - you will see the significant difference in Martin's approach.

Edited by whoareyou

23 minutes ago, whoareyou said:

Then you are simply not conscious enough of what I am pointing out. If you read his last book carefully and become directly conscious of the things he talks about through direct experience - you will see the significant difference in Martin's approach.

I am aware of his approach. I am more than happy with my approach. And they won't have to contradict.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

I am aware of his approach. I am more than happy with my approach. And they won't have to contradict.

Well we usually do prefer the smell of our own shit Leo. ;)

Whats up motherfuckers! I just had a dual experiences on mushrooms and thought i'd chip in because, you know, I still have an ego that wants to be a know it all. But I also know that source energy is good for me, all of me. So fuck my ego, I mean, I love it! We know what fun would this play of life be if we didn't have the devil, our best buddy, to fuck with us. So can we stop fucking with each other! I mean, let's keep fucking with each other! Otherwise what else would there be to do. Stand around holding hands, singing kom ba yah. Yeah maybe if we reach that level of evolution. But my ego hopes not. Anything that throws ego off brings in more source. Humor is more prominent with connection to source.

I like the stuff i've seen on this forum cause people are open to knew shit. Which is important, any rigidity in your own ways will fuck you. The truth is, there is no one way, or no way to the truth. You have to go the way of the no way to find the way haha. Thought I'd spew some human gibberish on this thread.  Clearly there is something that the ego must do to stop itself. Yeah it must piss off. All this talk about enlightenment experiences, it all comes down to identification. The same experience, different identity. The experience is received with more ease, still the same experience. Doesn't change. So how to change your identity? Don't, let it change on it's own. I don't know, you guys know yoga etc. You may be thinking what does this random fella know? My human wouldn't have much understanding about enlightenment compared to you guys. But my ego doesn't have to as long as I operate through elevated energy. All we have to do is stop feeding the illusion. How? Stop thinking you don't know, need to take years of hard work etc to get there. Don't feed any of your story. These energy patterns are what is draining you of your source energy. We take drugs, no ego, more pleasure. We have more pleasure less ego. We feel as though we know something whenever we feel good, that there is something amazing happening. Happiness only occurs without ego. Ego is the devil doing his amazing job at keeping life not boring. So if you bring more energy into your life, naturally you will have less ego. You can get outside more in nature, do things you enjoy etc. Or learn to identify what is draining you of your energy. Full body awareness, awareness of thought patterns, current desires etc. This is all energy you feed. But egos idea of becoming more aware is again an unconscious energy that feeds a new behavioural pattern, draining your source energy. This is nothing knew, which is why I do not expect anyone to read this. But I feel like expressing this energy anyway so I might as well on here were someone might get the chance to look at it, potentially help, potentially not. I really do think the devil is important here, he is more prominent when you are close to awakening. Obviously yin, yang. More of this, more of that. That's the thing, he temps you with good energies, bad energies, any energies. Obviously devils not really a thing, it's just not knowing or not aware. We unconsciously let things play out and constantly try to figure things out. But if we just look that is all that is required. Illusion collapse mode. Quite often we may be doing the right thing to lead to more detachment, but get tempted down another path. Somehow we need to get our human to understand how to get our ego to do nothing, surrender to boss man. Do nothing, tried it, thought it might work had a bit of luck once in blue moon, moved on. I got stuck always trying to not do nothing with do nothing technique. Fast forward about 8 months and it's back, except the path has given me a much deeper body awareness and now do nothing works. How it work? All I did was rephrase it as don't react. Complete different interpretation by ego, ego now doesn't try to not do anything, ego dumb. But no, ego keep me from source so it's doing it's job. But yeah just by rephrasing it to myself as don't react the technique now works for me. Oh well. Ego/mind now has knew task. Don't try to not do anything, rather when something occurs don't do anything about it. Previously when I was doing do nothing technique energy would arise and my ego would think, shit i'm not doing nothing and I now need to try to not do nothing. But now, energy arises, no response. Energy arises again, no response. Ego starts to get pushy and starts giving me big scary energies. No response. Collapse, bye ego. Wait you still there a little bit but now i'm watching you from different identification mode. Hello good times. Awareness arise through do nothing. Any trying depletes awareness and energy. But doing completely nothing very hard as mind must have task. Give mind task of not reacting when energy arises, now mind not doing anything and energy is slowly playing out, releasing itself. Surrender happens on its own. Much practice needed but best progress yet. Thank you