Robi Steel

Being rejected by your enviroment.

64 posts in this topic

Lol. Well Truth is Truth. 

All is One, One is All. Alex life has to be played out has to unfold before merging back to One. 

Did this life had any importance any value any meaning no not really. Was Just small portion of the whole. So for future Ones it is better for this guy to suffer immensly so future Ones don't. ❤️

Edited by zeroISinfinity

You see this is my whole point about fighting different wars and unconscious things in the world. According to zeroisinfinity everything’s perfect in absolute terms, but the absolute is relative aswell. He has no wish to change things. 

Changing things is of the ego. So in this regard there is no wars going on and all is fine! 

@Robi Steel have you understood they are in a different paradigm to you ? 

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash Well you can change things ofcourse you do. Love of God is uncoditional. Problem is that humans abuse it so much it became norm. But humans are also God. Do Whatever you Feel need to do from your heart. 

Me personally, I do not have any desire to change or impact society or other human beings. Reality is perfect no need for "me" to change manipulate anything. I am done, really had it enough. Honestly I started this work Just to discover is there a God and what is the Truth about all of this. Really not after bliss chasing or pleasant emotions. Have done my work. Think I deserve rest and life in peace and harmony with nature not with society and devils.

Time to clear the stage. 

@Aakash There are wars, and it is not ‘fine’. Understanding the perfection & necessity of war is not to disregard it, but to recognize your self in it. As well, recognize yourself in ‘not fine’.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@zeroISinfinity dude we are society, we are devils, and what we deserve is what we get.

Your power lies in your ability to express through this life. Change comes whether you want it to or not, the question is can you be aware of your own role? 

Okay zero I agree with you, that should a person not wish to live in society, they will do what your doing. 

Nahm, so seeing the perfection and transcending it in a case, is the way to go about it. I’m with you on that, as it’s what I originally thought. However, where does your role and responsibility come into it when you understand consciously the nexcesitt of it, it’s delivery and trying to change the outcome of unnecessary wars. 

I agree before yesterday I did understand the importance of war for survival of concepts but what you guys taught me yday was there is a way to decide a conscious outcome. TO ME this has to be understanding the absolute and reflecting reality to mirror it I.e showing people that the country they believe in AMERICA is a concept, SO THEY ARE DEFENDING A CONCEPT is all that’s really going on. (I’m not stating it is that simple, but it would be along those lines) conscious warring would be like which concepts would we like to kee that benefits everyone. 

And to me it’s very simple, enlightened people are the ones who understand god and are able to make higher claims of how the world works. So it’s obvious that as CONSCIOUS gods you must decide what survives. 

I am ego, if I went to war now and said this, this concept should survive. It would still only suit my personal agenda in reality as I have not seen the absolute. Unlike an enlightened person who’s vision is basically nothing, you don’t have any personal agendas. 

@Aakash Well you have option to join pyramidal scheme game which society is. To be Just another rat chasing cheese. Nothing wrong with that, you will have to do it because that body of yours has to survive. Trick is to really understand what is that all about and not get attached to any possible identity or projection casted out on you. To stop imagining you are doing this or that you are something. 

@zeroISinfinity but where is your love for everyone else? 

For the homeless , for the children in disease countries, for the rich spoilt kids , for the unspiritual ? 

my Only claim against what I’ve said is that everyone’s different and wants different things even when they’re enlightened. So some enlightened beings would have sex, some would explore nature’s others would help mankind. So what? It’s just that thenworld doesn’t exsist your just doing what you want ? 

@DrewNows I understand what are you trying to say but I really have no desire to. I am ok if tommorow I Will die from cancer or in car accident.

Got enlightened because I am pure in mind and heart not because I am interested in egoic bullshit. I do not care. Really I do not, maybe it is better for human race to get exterminated so other life forms can recover and New one emerge. Better unity more variations same God. 

Sounds so harsh I know but this is how I Feel. I am not really needed at all. 

So what you guys are essentially saying is that everything in reality that’s happening is essential for DUALITY (diversity) to survive. There’s nothing actually bad or that needs change. It simply what is? So for example global warming, has its simbiotic relationship with nature to the extent where it is needed. 

So eradicating it is not the option, the thing is we shouldn’t do anything about it, because what ?? Like everything is necessary I get it now, but what about the unnecessary parts ? Do we change those ? Or are you telling me tis is ego games aswell. We would go back into the dark ages if everyone was enlightened. So it’s actually funny , that for there to be enlightened ones to do nothing essentially they need people with egos to be doing something in the world of exsisting change.  

@Aakash You are unique expression. Do what you Feel is right thing to do. If you want to help homeless do that. Nothing wrong. If you want to go to parties do that. You have freedom to Explore. 

Thing is that when  you are enlightened you Indentify yourself as all existance not as person but you Will have to use person as a tool. 

Do not take my perspective as your own. My perspective comes from my direct experiences and conditioning. Is it right perspective ofcourse it is not, it is partial and relative. ?️?

@Aakash If every human gets enlightened this earth Will become True Heaven. Loving Compassionate Truthfull, Hard working etc Beings of Love caring about whole. 

But if you become angel right Now you Will be hated and rejected by devils. Sad story I have no intention in joining to. Already got fair share of suffering not Willing to mingle inside Babylon. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Yes exactly and you as an enlightened person would be integrated into the whole by choice. 

I see so if the tool decides that it wants others tools to perform in a certain way or understand something then it will go about doing so.  

Ueah that part is something new I’ve learnt now. You identify as whole of reality, it’s different to thinking on a human level in its entirety. 

14 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@DrewNows I understand what are you trying to say but I really have no desire to. I am ok if tommorow I Will die from cancer or in car accident.

Got enlightened because I am pure in mind and heart not because I am interested in egoic bullshit. I do not care. Really I do not, maybe it is better for human race to get exterminated so other life forms can recover and New one emerge. Better unity more variations same God. 

Sounds so harsh I know but this is how I Feel. I am not really needed at all. 

it seems you continue contradicting yourself. Speaking as though you are the superior, having realized Truth, saying you are both uninterested and incompassionate and are not, in fact, the very bullshit you claim to be above. So by not participating you only hurt yourself

@DrewNows I play all my supposed roles perfectly no questions about it. 

I do not feel superior to anyone as person, I am saint irl humble Compassionate to the core but I am not a fool. 

Am I selfless good family member, yes. 

Am I good responsible hard working at job, yes. 

AM I good friend, yes. 

Do I chase more roles more people to have more impact, no. 

Reality is perfect as it is,if existance needs impact of this particular ego it will call. No need for me to interfere or project my ego onto it. 

Ok if Existance send me that hot hippie girl I Will try to mingle back into Babylon ?. 

I know it breaks your heart probably but I dunno, it was horror it really was. 

Learned my lesson what separation from God is. Reality reacted brutally. Never ever again I want to be separated from God. Never again. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Fine I’ve had enough, my mind can’t reason with the paradox and the transcendence you guys come from. 

Im just going to have to become enlightened without starting wars for sure. 

@zeroISinfinity the only thing left is to express and shine light on our own ignorance. Why? Because you might as well live as conscious as possible 

All problems you may come across in “other egos” will be the mirrors for your own problems, because if they weren’t then they wouldn’t actually be problems

@Aakash“When a man loves a woman and she loves him back, they want to eventually express that with their bodies. I don't know how you're familiar with the female form but they have a thing called a vagina, and it like a socket. And then, what happens is, like, the man will insert the penis inside that socket, and babies come out. Once you're in, it's over in 10 minutes. And then, if she really loves you, then you could do it again.” ?

im simply suggesting you let enlightenment come find you, as there is no other way ?

@DrewNows Ok.I get what you are trying to say. But what is wrong with allowance and acceptance and letting it all go. 

Reality is perfect it will evolve expand and sort itself out. 

Thanks.