Robi Steel

Being rejected by your enviroment.

64 posts in this topic

Bro there is nothing wrong with it that is the problem. If I could sleep my entire life until I die, I would accept it. Just like if I could do nothing but game my entire life and die I would accept that too. 

But think about it, he might be right about living as consciously as possible but there’s another side to the argument and that’s exploring as much as you can. Unfortunately being around humans and NOT telling them they are wrong is in my opinion apart of it. You see people like sadhguru and mooji and Leo basically go around their whole lives telling people they’re wrong. Which they are not wrong for and love the truth itself. But there’s a paradox because you can only speak the truth, otherwise it’s a facade. 

I think that it should be fine to play the many faced character. To explore everything 

This right here is Truth @Aakash . Do Whatever you want. If you want to learn Explore it is all there for you. Leo can do the same thing. There is really nothing wrong with anything or anyone. All is perfectly fine. All is Love. 

Do not listen to me all answers are in your heart. 

My heart wants full complete peace. 

Keep practises, try to hit pure consciousness and get those profoundly Good insights about YOU and how amazingly you can change your life. You still have no idea how deep this go in Good way. 

Hope you all Will get them and realize pure awesome Goodness of God. 

It is for you, not for me. 

Done my work time to rest. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

2 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@DrewNows Ok.I get what you are trying to say. But what is wrong with allowance and acceptance and letting it all go. 

Reality is perfect it will evolve expand and sort itself out. 

Thanks. 

Sure see through the appearances but the game is YOURS and nobody else is able to play it.

The mind simply seeks to cling to different perspectives of this game, especially the absolute. To take any of them as the only TRUTH not possible, so what’s left? 

@DrewNows To live life as conscious as possible. 

To remove egoic mind from even having a chance to activate itself. To live in Truth. Unified with existance. 

I do not see what is wrong with this. 

Desire of expression is desire of the mind. Silence is the Way. 

People are not ready for Truth. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity