Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fridjonk

Taking 4g of mushrooms in about 7 hours

11 posts in this topic

Any interesting videos you guys could share before i go into the infinite.

(no Leo videos, seen most of them)

@fridjonk

Have this just as back-up

Also I recommend after the trip to focus directly of structuring your life towards the highest levels of self-improvement and DON'T get seduced by any low vibrations/low consciousness behaviour/energies e.g. acting aggressively, negatively, fearful or in any way which will harm your life and your life opportunities.

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@Anton_Pierre  Thanks, i maybe should have added that I'm very experience with psychedelics and am more looking for advanced videos (turquoise). 

But thanks ! 

@fridjonk Oh so you're advanced, eh? Try doing breathwork during your trip. I made a nice little guide for what works for me.

@fridjonk

I bless your trip with love & laughter & joy & power & wisdom & fearlessness & beauty & guidance. You are connected too A true miracle may your soul be healed & loved & forgiven. May you tap into your True Freedom, Power.

Too infinity and beyond we shall go

all together. Blessings my brothers & sisters.

May all beings be happy 

May all beings be free 

May all beings be at peace

PS your already in the infinite

Edited by Hero in progress

Edit: Good Luck and have fun! I don't think you were looking for music, but I honestly think Leo's videos would probably be best if you're trying to induce non-dual states; otherwise use self-inquiry and contemplation. Try to find the boundaries in your experience and ask those deep questions like what is *insert anything*?

Edited by SgtPepper

1 hour ago, fridjonk said:

@Anton_Pierre  Thanks, i maybe should have added that I'm very experience with psychedelics and am more looking for advanced videos (turquoise). 

But thanks ! 

“Is this strong enough for you asshole??” - Terence McKenna

haha have fun

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Rilles lol funny you say that. I was initially going to do 7g tonight, but then thought about this so i took a step back. 

Might have been overconfident with the Lucy trips i have been having. I did go full God on them, but the mushroom is very different.