Aakash

Why is knowing something is a concept not enough to get rid of traumatic psychology

49 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Aakash said:

Yeah your right , I do but let’s say hypothetically , I took a mentally strong approach 

I grinded out the gym long enough to get some muscles that girls like and I gain more confidence in the process, so now I am not thinking about the stage mentally I was in before. This thinking is gone , does the fear of needing to go gym to get girls still remain underneath in denial or has it gone because I was mentally tough and grinded without liking actually going to the gym? 

The underlying fear still remains. It's not about girls & the gym. It's about your feeling insecure and anxious, and that probably comes from childhood. 

But plenty of people live lives constantly trying to appease that fear and never looking inward. 

Website/book/one-on-one spiritual guidance: Sifting to the Truth: A New Map to the Self

So essentially the change causes you to change your identification to the new changes and that fear gets forced into your subconscious once again. Whilst when your conscious of it , it’s affecting your thoughts and emotions in the moment. 

Yeah the feeling of anxiousness around not having the physique. I’m also not talking about the girl and gym. 

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash

The word subconscious is like the word nonexistent.

Nonexistent...whatever one uses that word for, was a thought, not actually something which exists. 

Subconscious...used to refer to what you are not conscious of, and specifically implies it is ‘sub’, or ‘prior to’ what you are conscious of. 

The “subconscious”, is not a second mind nor some “other thinking”, it is your emotions, and emotions influence thoughts. It eludes you, because thoughts are linear and finite, and you are readily aware of them. “Holding” onto, attaching to, identifying with - thoughts & concepts...rather than letting them go...serves as a protective mechanism to not feel emotions, to not connect all of you together, to not be experiencing the actuality of the whole of you. 

You can let go on the cushion. 

You can let go while someone points out what you are missing / suppressing. 

You can breathe consciously from your stomach 24/7, and embrace every arising sensation & emotion, you can know all of you. And you are wonderful. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

But you know I can sense it in me that by unlocking my identification thoughts instead of surpressing them that I’m dwelling in a limbo too long unable to make any decisions/ actions in my life. Noticeably I unravelled more than I knew by doing self actualised work and therefore took longer than just surpressing it and moving on. This includes the time spent trying to understand it conceptually. 

I think for reaching objective goals it’s easier to lock it up And therefore compound it in your subconscious as to Persue social goals immediately.  

Now that I’ve understood this, 

Seriously if it’s self actulisation like I thought before I would honestly suppress everything and aim to be the most devilish top dog I can be ?, I’m starting to think what Leo said is true I like being finite and restricted because of the people next to me lol! 

Sounds solid- never think about self AAAAActualisation work ever again, suppress it and become king of the jungle and take the moral high ground. Say to everyone else come challenge me if you want. I will destroy you, you duality fuck. Ahaha never to question my psychology ever again 

ahaha Imagining the lifestyle feels good. 

Edited by Aakash

Okay I was just projecting there lol, I wasn’t serious but it was a nice ego thought. 

Because the traumatic events in life, they leave scars, at a physical level.

So to heal motions, is healing the body goes hand in hand with awakening.

A traumatized human will escape any trauma only by transcendence.

Because in reallity the trauma has created a certain ill ego that one has to dissolve. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@Aakash Ok all "appearances" in "Your" awareness are you. That means your parents are literally you. You have to transcend @Aakash and to embrace of all Consciousness. 

Conciousness is real You, Aakash who is trying to get rich is illusion, lie it causes you all suffering.Why?Because it is not Truth.