bazera

FIrst psychedelic suggestion for someone with zero experience

24 posts in this topic

1g dry does nothing to me ... so it is individual 

I would advice do not start with LSD, start with shrooms (max. 2g) or ayahuasca(find experienced facilitator and do not drink more than 2 cups :D).

1 hour ago, Girzo said:

@OBEler It's hard to get lately. But yeah, AL-LAD would be the best.

Dosed in 150-225ug range.

For LSD/1P-LSD I would not go higher than 100ug because it lasts longer than Alladin and might be harder to control.

Psychedsubstance video on al-lad makes me wishy washy on that substance. Granted I've never tried it. 

@Shadowraix It's a great starting substance, but you outgrow it quite quickly.

I can confirm the zombie factor that Psychedsubstance talks about. You don't remember clearly first 1-2 hours of the peak. The visuals were beautiful for me, but what I liked the most is how kinesthetic this substance is. Much nicer body feeling, clean physical euphoria that LSD lacks. On LSD your body feels alien, on AL-LAD it feels super-natural. You also have this feeling of total control, you are the supervisor and can think about whatever you want. It lasts around 8 hours, too. That's why I think it's a good choice for a beginner. It lacks depth, though. Induces a lot of nostalgia feelings too.

My first trip was on AL-LAD, here's what I had to say about it: "I am actually amazed by the visual part of the trip. It's nothing like what I have expected. It has this 80's vibe to it, very colorful with taste, not like all those psychedelics renders on the web. Smooth gradients, no contours, simple shapes. Sometimes vibrant, sometimes bland. Very clean and geometric, symmetric patterns." Compared to other psychedelics it's way more cartoonish. Yup, AL-LAD has a specific style, but I like it.

Overall LSD seems to be a better and safer choice for spiritual work. Though for a first-timer, AL-LAD is a great substance.

Edited by Girzo