UDT

Are Taxes Theft?

52 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Norbert Lennartz said:

@Shiva In a sense, it's to point out that it's nonsense.

Sounds like a great strategy, how is that working for you? You gotten many people on your side by calling them stupid?

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Rilles

Nonsense is another word for nothingness with lowercase "n".
Stupid too.
So it would be better to be stupid with capital letters "S". :)

The field is sown.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@Norbert Lennartz I suggest you slow up your ideological and dogmatic attitude towards people on this thread by trying to demean all because they have a difference in a opinion (a more conscious one at that) than the dribble your regurgitating on here. 

This nonsense that taking part of a system you’re part and paying back to your tribe that keeps other devils from coming in and slitting your throat and creating a total dictatorship is somehow the equivalent of taking responsibility in your mind is 1. Just utter selfish and delusion, 2. Flat out untrue. You’re (and everyone else on earth) just as much as devil as the people you criticize. 

All of the comforts you have the privilege of utilizing these days for your own selfish indulgences and survival is because there’s a system thats allowed to survive because the people in that system are paying for that. 

I’m not fond of the devilish selfish actions most governments do, particularly as an American with the American government. The fantasy though that the way to combat that is by not paying though is just that, a fucking fantasy. Policy change and change where that money goes and the way we get that is by people evolving. 

On 6/4/2019 at 2:15 AM, Norbert Lennartz said:

The taxes do not benefit the collective. That is impossible.

The only reason you’re able to make this childish complaint is because there’s a system that has enough infrastructure around you so that yor survival is taken care of which is funded by the tax dollars of others. You take your survival for granted. 

On 6/4/2019 at 4:26 AM, Norbert Lennartz said:

You're thanking the Mafia.
That is so sick.

You’re part of that mafia. More true - you are that mafia. 

14 hours ago, CreamCat said:

Actually, the government can hand out money to people in order to maintain control and account for resources when AIs do almost everything.

Where does that government's money come from? Also, keep in mind that powerful AI systems require expensive hardware and engineers.

unborn Truth

17 minutes ago, Norbert Lennartz said:

@kieranperez When I read this pathological stuff, you're at war to make it happen.

You will do anything to avoid self reflection lol

Youre like a spoiled rich kid who doesn’t understand how good you have it and so you bash and shit on your system because it doesn’t fit the fantasy you think it should be. Not knowing that the only reason you’re making those complaints and whining about how mommy and daddy are unfair (and they are... and so are you and everyone else - all out of divine Love) is because you take it for granted and how entitled you think you are.

You and I fund it all regardless even if there weren’t taxes. Do you think about the devilry you fund when you pay for your smartphone? When you go to the grocery store? No. It’s easier to put that on the government. It’s easy to be lazy and complain about others rather than turn inwards as well and see the more complete picture. Because hey, that would mean we’re all part of the problem in some way. Not just the people at the top. Realizing that might actually mean taking responsibility and change and require some humility to be like ‘yeah, I’m part of that very problem. What would be a more responsible and honest worldview here that I have been failing to see that elevates our entire system as a whole?’ But hey, that doesn’t serve your survival mechanism. 

Edited by kieranperez

@kieranperez

Who are you referring to? Obama? Thomas Hobbes? Greta Thunberg? Mao Tse Tung? I don't know.

It would be easy if there was a serious reference to it like Rothbard's "Anatomy of the State."

21 minutes ago, kieranperez said:

What would be a more responsible and honest worldview here that I have been failing to see that elevates our entire system as a whole?’ 

Laissez faire. No ideology.

But hey, that doesn’t serve your survival mechanism. 

Yes, it does.

22 minutes ago, kieranperez said:

You will do anything to avoid self reflection lol

Youre like a spoiled rich kid who doesn’t understand how good you have it and so you bash and shit on your system because it doesn’t fit the fantasy you think it should be. Not knowing that the only reason you’re making those complaints and whining about how mommy and daddy are unfair (and they are... and so are you and everyone else - all out of divine Love) is because you take it for granted and how entitled you think you are.

You and I fund it all regardless even if there weren’t taxes. Do you think about the devilry you fund when you pay for your smartphone? When you go to the grocery store? No. It’s easier to put that on the government. It’s easy to be lazy and complain about others rather than turn inwards as well and see the more complete picture. Because hey, that would mean we’re all part of the problem in some way. Not just the people at the top. Realizing that might actually mean taking responsibility and change and require some humility to be like ‘yeah, I’m part of that very problem. What would be a more responsible and honest worldview here that I have been failing to see that elevates our entire system as a whole?’ But hey, that doesn’t serve your survival mechanism. 

the last paragraph makes me think of what I told my brother yesterday.

tho it doesn't mean we should accept to live only on a weak system and accept it.

ACCEPT IT, live it, and if you can, kill it

18 minutes ago, Norbert Lennartz said:

Who are you referring to?

This is all be directed to YOU. 

10 minutes ago, Norbert Lennartz said:

Laissez faire. No ideology.

Yeah I know. Keep bitching and moaning to mommy and daddy about how unfair they are and how you don’t need to do anything because you think you’re entitled to freedom and a great system and a society that coddles you so much that you take it for granted. 

Be lazy and do nothing rather than drop your dogma and accept the consequences that come with that. 

Laisez faire by definition is an ideology.