ColdFacts

why are we god trying to be human and not the opposite

78 posts in this topic

Look edit, accept and go inside yourself. Forget logic, be openminded and trust that God will reveal itself as what it is. 

5 minutes ago, Bluff said:

Look edit, accept and go inside yourself. Forget logic, be openminded and trust that God will reveal itself as what it is. 

If you don't like logic in this i really have no idea why not go to classic religions, maybe because you have no personal experiences from that but they basically view god in the same same way.

3 minutes ago, ColdFacts said:

If you don't like logic in this i really have no idea why not go to classic religions, maybe because you have no personal experiences from that but they basically view god in the same same way.

The thing ist.. You don't see the logic in what I am telling you. It is counter-intuitive. Your concept just is wrong, see this. 

Classic religion is wrong in many parts too. Religion is pointing to what is God. But, as religion is trying to communicate the truth which cannot be cummunicated but just be seen(!), you will be stuck in concepts and ideas. 

2 minutes ago, Bluff said:

The thing ist.. You don't see the logic in what I am telling you. It is counter-intuitive. Your concept just is wrong, see this. 

Classic religion is wrong in many parts too. Religion is pointing to what is God. But, as religion is trying to communicate the truth which cannot be cummunicated but just be seen(!), you will be stuck in concepts and ideas. 

I can already see comments like "there is no you or being human or trying to be god, there is no logic in that, or logic" and after they say that then they write a few line below "you are god and god is infinite *insert what is convenient for unfulfilled desires*" and add also the classic "you have work to do but you will make it" . Love this place.

6 minutes ago, ColdFacts said:

"you are god and god is infinite *insert what is convenient for unfulfilled desires*"

What makes you think the focus is on unfulfilled desires?

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

Just now, Apparation of Jack said:

What makes you think the focus is on unfulfilled desires?

It's the only constant or universal part in all those theories about god and reality.

1 minute ago, ColdFacts said:

It's the only constant or universal part in all those theories about god and reality.

Could you elaborate? I'm not sure I follow

1 minute ago, Apparation of Jack said:

Could you elaborate? I'm not sure I follow

I'll write it in another way, regarding my original post here the unfulfilled desires are the only constant or the first cause if you trace everything from either god trying to be human or humans trying to be god(which is the actual case). What happens is that they are given desires and now they hold them as their own things, when they see that they can't afford those bad bois they just blame everything else and here we are.

@ColdFacts So if I'm getting this right, you mean that it's through desire that the concept of humans (for God) or God (for humans) is created? Also I'm not sure where blaming comes into this

3 minutes ago, ColdFacts said:

humans trying to be god(which is the actual case).

Do you have any proof of this?

4 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

I just have to correct that. That is completely incorrect. There's many people who have dedicated their lives on trying to become conscious of the Truth but they never got.

I'm one of those, or well, so far I haven't got conscious of the Truth and I'm pretty sure I never will.

There might be a chance of becoming conscious of the Truth is you so desire.

It's way better that way, being honest about things, because when i see people here claiming they have found the truth, they just appear that they lost even the little that they had before finding it.

@Mikael89 ok fair enough.  But to the close minded it is impossible. 

And also have you leveraged all tools available yet? Hint hint...

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

38 minutes ago, ColdFacts said:

If you don't like logic in this i really have no idea why not go to classic religions

What would you do if logic and classic religions were both invalid?

unborn Truth

2 minutes ago, Apparation of Jack said:

@ColdFacts So if I'm getting this right, you mean that it's through desire that the concept of humans (for God) or God (for humans) is created? Also I'm not sure where blaming comes into this

Do you have any proof of this?

Evidence and logic are not the same, i don't have to rely on physical evidence to make a logical conclusion, which i have made in the original post and added even more in my replies if you want to see.

2 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

What would you do if logic and classic religions were both invalid.

Both have long range when it comes to universal applying, if anything makes those two guys invalid then it must either be more universal(which i doubt) or completely subjective(which i think is the case), in either case i don't want that thing which makes exceptions to rules which it keeps for itself, from such a thing freedom does not arise.

@Mikael89 you have plenty of time left to do it without that.  I did.  Others have.  im just saying.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Haha, and there comes the talk about psychedelics, the desperate last option to at least think you are conscious of the Truth, by frying the brain and make you deluded.

I have used psychedelics one time.

One time ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

6 minutes ago, ColdFacts said:

if anything makes those two guys invalid then it must either be more universal(which i doubt) or completely subjective(which i think is the case)

How would you deal with the paradox if both options you mentioned were correct?

7 minutes ago, ColdFacts said:

i don't want that thing which makes exceptions to rules which it keeps for itself, from such a thing freedom does not arise

I think this is key. There's something that bothers your ego structure. Have you ever had an experience of no-mind? Have you ever been to a retreat or taken psychedelics?

unborn Truth

7 minutes ago, Apparation of Jack said:

@ColdFacts I have a question, what do you think is meant by the word "God?"

C'mon we are not playing the definitions game.

1 minute ago, ColdFacts said:

C'mon we are not playing the definitions game.

"God" can mean countless different things. If we're not on the same page as to what we're arguing about, then this conversation will go nowhere.