Shaun

Just how infinite exactly?

52 posts in this topic

I have been thinking about infinity a bit more and was wondering if all the films I have seen have actually happened? 

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

Yes but not in a formed state like you might think..Absolute infinity is formless so it is pure potential.  They happened without actually playing out that they happened.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Wait..did you mean as in the movies happened in real life or that they were actually filmed?

If it's the latter then yes thru the perspectives of those filming it it played out in form.  But only to those perspectives.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

You cant understand infinity... only the frog will show you... ?

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Shaun Look at your hand, and ask, is that actually a hand, or is “hand” a thought, a meaning, a definition that was learned? Look at the objects in the room, individualized, solid, still,....and ask, am I like that? Look at another person, notice your experience of them. Notice the seeing, the hearing of them. Now go to the experience of yourself. Is it the same, or different?

Asking how infinite is infinity, is asking how I am I? Well Shaun, how you are you? Share how you measure this. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Rilles haha yeah..its like Mario reaching outsideoutside video game :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

Wait..did you mean as in the movies happened in real life or that they were actually filmed?

If it's the latter then yes thru the perspectives of those filming it it played out in form.  But only to those perspectives.

Yes, I was meaning actually happened in addition to being filmed. 

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

49 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Shaun Look at your hand, and ask, is that actually a hand, or is “hand” a thought, a meaning, a definition that was learned? Look at the objects in the room, individualized, solid, still,....and ask, am I like that? Look at another person, notice your experience of them. Notice the seeing, the hearing of them. Now go to the experience of yourself. Is it the same, or different?

Asking how infinite is infinity, is asking how I am I? Well Shaun, how you are you? Share how you measure this. 

It is like I am a camera looking out at everything and it goes wherever this body goes. That's the only way I feel separate. 

1 minute ago, Shaun said:

It is like I am a camera looking out at everything and it goes wherever this body goes. That's the only way I feel separate. 

I have this problem too... one of the many obstacles to realization

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Shaun This present moment right here right now is Being. That is who/what you really are. It is Singularity /One. True One and that One has all Infinitudes inside of it. Wake up ?️❤️

I love you fool. 

@Nahm i like that analogy.  That is showing him the duality and form of infinity.  We cannot know the formless of infinity.  We can only BE it.  Because we ARE it. 

But it is all One.  Shaun is Infinite right now.

Love it.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

14 hours ago, Shaun said:

I have been thinking about infinity a bit more and was wondering if all the films I have seen have actually happened? 

You have never seen a film in your entire life. You are the films/film that is life. Only ''thought'' freeze frames the beginingless endless infinite flow.

Infinity happens only once. In other words, never happens.

14 hours ago, Shaun said:

If you care to, maybe elaborate on why knowing seeing equates to feeling separate. Might be helpful. :)

(I’m saying this from the perspective that separation is not actually and therefore will not feel aligned)

10 minutes ago, Nahm said:

If you care to, maybe elaborate on why knowing seeing equates to feeling separate. Might be helpful. :)

(I’m saying this from the perspective that separation is not actually and therefore will not feel aligned)

I can't experience what another person experiences, so I feel separated from them in some way. I can close my eyes, walk across a room and there is a time delay before the sensation of walking into a wall arises. The illusion of separation is still pretty strong for me.

8 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Nahm i like that analogy.  That is showing him the duality and form of infinity.  We cannot know the formless of infinity.  We can only BE it.  Because we ARE it. 

But it is all One.  Shaun is Infinite right now.

Love it.

hmmm....

Infinity has no duality nor form. We only know the formless infinity. 

37 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Shaun Can I ask...what do you know, that is not a thought, perception, or feeling/emotion/sensation? 

There is absolutely no other way for me to know anything other than through sense perceptions and thought. Awareness or consciousness is the only thing that is none of these. I can't focus my attention on it because it has no qualities yet it is so evident to me. Still, I feel separate from everything else. It's absurd.

@Nahm your still Infinity  infinity includes dualities within it.  It includes all the finitudes, of which you are one.  As any form is finite.  

Duality is within non-duality.

But they are identical as One 

So he's being Infinite right now.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.