Amadeusz

My terryfing proof for nonduality

7 posts in this topic

So I was that excellent A grader back in primary and secondary school. I was polite, I was nice and I had poor social skills. And I had this complex that my head is too big. I mean it was huge but nothing to be shy about. But back then it was a real deal. And everyone was laughing at me. They called me the TV-guy, Square-guy, Huge-Head and so on. In high school this complex gone away as I healed myself a little bit. But it was still a present to certain extent and some people still made laugh at me. And the moment it stopped bothering me, people stopped making laugh of me. That's such an example of nonduality it shocks and terrifies me. Wow. It was all in me. My head haven't suddenly shrink. It was the same for years, since secondary school. Crazy. Do you have some other proofs?

Awesome progress. I would call this Law of Attraction, rather than nonduality.

I have proven the law of attraction false in my experience. All through my life I have had positive and negative outlooks, moods and attitudes, yet outward circumstances remain shitty regardless of what my inner state is. 

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

@shaun maybe your consciously having positive outlook but your beliefs and subconscious mind is negative. even if your outer state doesnt change if your beliefs and subconscious mind change then you will see it as being different and positive.

Did you consider that no one really laugh at you ever, but you just thought it was about you ?

A lot of time in college(not the US stupid term9_9) I heard people laughing, sometimes looking at me, and I'm pretty sure now that they were just having fun.

Ofc if you were bullied, some of it was for you, but I would say that most of it was imagined, reinforcing that impression and actually attracting more bullying.

For all the incels out there.

Start smiling and thinking you're a catch while gazing at women.

See the results ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

So what if your head is huge. That is not the problem it's cause we want love and  approval by others and them laughing and making fun is the opposite of love approval. WE don't need it cause we are love and i guess you figured that out sub-consciously.

I had a fear of people laughing at me and still do a little bit but it was so bad at one point if someone was laughing i thought they were laughing at me cause i look funny or something. I have a fear of making a fool out of myself and having severe social anxiety that feels like it is easy to do but i realized that even if i did make a fool of myself people will at most think 5 mins what a fool i am if that long. They go on with there lives and be in there heads so it's not that bad. I would be depressed for days and they forgot a long ago about it.  That helped me a lot.

Edited by Joker_Theory

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless